Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

brainlets

Nothing

Nothing.

Nuthin

I finished my studies several years ago.

>Sweden

Enjoy studying computer science and not getting a job XDDDD

History

Engineering

Medicine

Law

CS is actually a "free guaranteed good salary job" degree in Europe

Linguistics for business basing in German

E-english
D-don't laugh, please

A shitty version of CS

English philology and computer science are probably the most common degrees here to be fair

product design aka Engineering but sometimes u have to draw things

but for how long?

I already graduated but electrical engineering

demand for programmers is still increasing, so for a long time most likely

wine waiter

could you recommend me a decent wine for around 10€ or less?

Why doesn't Greek people have jobs?

>52% of the entire country are employed

>are employed
officially...

Engineering, wish there were more jobs after physics though.

Also what the fuck Sweden.

depend on your tast.
you want a red, white or rosé ? Sweet, fruity or rough ?

For 10€ there is tones of decent wine
paradoxically i don't drink, only some alsacian Riesling white wine with choucroute or fish, some rosé for pizza, here for 6-7€ you can find a descend bottle

And the few that do work are only selling Drinks to tourists

what the fuck do you do with a philosophy or political """"""""""""""""""""""""""science"""""""""""""""" degree? I mean they are probably nice studies but how are you going to get a job with such degrees?

Neetdom

i like sweet white wines for casual drinking and red semi-dry wines for drinking with foods (i eat mostly pork, beef and salmon)

Law

Huh, I always thought my grandpa was the only Romanian smart enough to do physics.

I will be studying in Munich though

Road engineering and geodesy

Economics

>Geography
why?

Why? Aren't there any decent schools in Greece?

Can you buy french wine in your market ?

Coteau de provence, cassis, bandole, proquerole. Are best tier for me, there is some good wine in corsica, but they are little bitter

people don't understand that universities are institutions or high learning, not some corporate worker factory
for example, philosophy degree is supposed to teach you about, well, philosophy and stuff, it's there to educate you and give you academical knowledge of the topic, it doesn't matter if you can find a related work after that

sadly, most people fail (or don't want to) understand that

LMU?

>finished diamonds

Schools are shit here for the most part, full of political "factions", shit students and corruption but it's fun I guess. Only some like Crete University are good.

Yeah.

Good job getting accepted! I hope you'll enjoy your time there!

It's like we're superhumans, we can create our own Jets without even having to go to school!

thanks, i'll note those down, maybe i'll find one in some supermarket
>Can you buy french wine in your market ?
we don't produce much wine in poland, so almost all of wines sold here are imports
i think the most popular countries of origin are Spain, Italy, France and Chile

today i'm about to drink pic related which is from Italy

According to norwegian statistics, people with a degree in political science generally work as counselors and advisors, in both public and private sector.
The degree is generally useful in any sort of political occupation, like politician, domestic and international NGOs, the government, political journalism, diplomacy, research, policy-making or education.

I'm an academical failure.

Kneel before my 300 hour knitting classes.

What you have yo done with your life college boy I create my socks out of thin air.

How does having "high learning and stuff" benefit anyone? At least in Finland most people studying to become unemployed are communists

thanks lad, it will be my 2nd year in my studies and although I've been in Germany (Berlin) before I hope I get accustomed there.

Why is law so popular in Europe?

Well the people there have a funny dialect but you'll be fine. Munich is a nice city, albeit a bit expensive.

Engineering

Physics

pays well, lots of jobs. And it's a meme field you get to wear a suit and there are cool tv series about lawyers

I will be trying to find a job using my first degree in a hospital while living in campus to try to accumulate a bit of money to be able to survive onwards

>How does having "high learning and stuff" benefit anyone?
it obviously benefits the people who are interested in acquiring such knowledge, and the state cares about needs of those people too
also, culture is an important part of civilization, engineering is not everything, every country needs philosophers, writers, and artists

Geology

>shit students
You're right about the rest but I disagree about that, here in Electrical engineering there are so much autists getting 10s in every lesson it's unbelievable

same here in merica , EE students are the smart autists who are good at physics and math but just chose EE instead because mah jobs

unironically nothing
never did and most likely never will
i don't like students in general(college graduates rarely amount to anything great) so it feels good,mang

ανάλογα που πέρασες, τα μισά άτομα που ξέρω που είναι σε οιkονομιkές σχολές ξύνουν τα αρχίδια τους. Electrical Engineering εννοείς Ηλεkτρολόγων Μηχανιkών;

Chemistry

Ive got a Ph.D in mackin hoes

notice how the countries studying law are the most corrupt

Economics and Business administration

>notice how the countries studying law are the most corrupt
Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world.
transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

Aircraft maintenance

Geoscience

it's the discipline that, together with (conservation) biology and ecology, is going to uncover the fate of the Earth

wrong(at least for my country) baguette

Online degree in javascript programming

>italy
>political sciences
>tfw i'm gonna succeed to our current PM and the map is gonna stay the same with regards to us.

Also political science

What are we going to do with our lives?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Geodesy

Math

atm French

Women

I dropped out from an Engineering program.

That's what every liberal arts faggot says. While I agree to some degree, it's still not gonna get you a job security, such as medicine, engineering or law would.

programming (Formacion Profesional)

it is like professionelle Ausbildung in Germany

>studying computer science and not getting a job

How?

Linguistics for research and teaching. I'm kinda aspie when it comes to researching things I'm passionate about, and I love languages.

How's it gonna help with your business?

Sociology.

Audio Engineering

1. Economics
2. Laws
3. I hope to study history in later days

ableton or Fl studio?

>the only 'no degree' country is sweden
??

how about cubase?

>bulgaria

Medicine.

Corrected it for you OP...

>Ukraine
>International Relations

The colour should have stayed the same.

>English philology

Huh, I know a Pole from another site and he studied in that field too. What makes Poles so interested in that part of the English language?

>sweden

>Sup Forums claims to be anti-elitist
>laughs at sweden for allowing the common man and woma to become higj ranking politicians
???