/éire/

Reminder that borrowing money from Jewish merchants has no negative side-effects edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/readme/carrowbrowne-of-all-the-land-the-council-had-they-gave-us-the-place-beside-the-dump-3710147-Nov2017/?utm_source=shortlink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

72 hour edition.

al porter

Never trust a homosexual

It was the fucking blacksmith who stole me. I had a 1500 gold armor forget and he ran away with it

Agreed.

*commission intensifies*

>borrow 300 coins from jewish merchants
>expel jewish from your realm

thejournal.ie/readme/carrowbrowne-of-all-the-land-the-council-had-they-gave-us-the-place-beside-the-dump-3710147-Nov2017/?utm_source=shortlink

I hope you're ashamed of yourselves, lads. Go out there now and donate you house to a good Traveller family. Just make sure it has at least 6 bedrooms, a stable, and a tarmacked yard with room for a few caravans.

>'Travellers have a right to a home that is culturally appropriate'
A caravan?

I really have no idea what else she might have been trying to imply there.

Why can't I stop listening to Morning Musume?

>FF threatening to bring down the government over something insignificant
Why? And more importantly, why now?

Are they? Last I heard they just didn't want to support Frances Fitzgerald and everyone was hoping she'd step down before they had to violate their agreement with Fine Gael.

>Last I heard they just didn't want to support Frances Fitzgerald and everyone was hoping she'd step down before they had to violate their agreement with Fine Gael.
Well unless a deal is struck in the meantime, it looks like there's going to be a vote of no-confidence in Fitzgerald next week and FF have said that they do not have confidence in her.

Another catastrophe of biblical proportions in Laois this time it seems. I wonder what the death toll will be this time?

22 million. No humans, just Laoisians.

Looks like snow's coming. Can't wait for the disappointment.

Have you ever been hit over the head with a hurl and then raped?
Do you like snow?

Getting your hopes up about snow in Ireland is a fool's gambit.

>Do you like snow?
Yes of course. It's very sad that we don't get enough of it anymore.

I want to believe.

>got back into Yakuza 0 and got invested enough to finish the story
>bought 3 games in the PS4 sales
>bought 3 more games in the Steam sales
>major Dwarf Fortress update just came out
This is the happiest I've been about video games in a long ass time

I managed to spend no more than 10 euros on the sale,very proud of myself

Claiming tonights thread for myself

Not if I can help it.

Don't get too ahead of yerself Lux

With her fat ass you won't be doing a thing

How many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man?

>you're cute
It's like calling a retarded child "special",it's still retarded in the end
>old man

>It's like calling a retarded child "special"
But we're not talking about Nene.

Comfy storm outside
Say that to my face you runt I dare you

>storm outside
God's wrath for insulting his waifu.
>Say that to my face you runt I dare you
Booking my plane ticket now, remind me which part of Belgium that Luxembourg is in?

>remind me which part of Belgium that Luxembourg is in?
France

If only.

Accidentally voted DUP lads

Never thought that I'd agree with John 2
You can catch one from Londonderry
Though I can't really bully the Irish for you have accepted me here with such open arms

>Never thought that I'd agree with John 2
what does that mean?
the last French Emperor

John 2 of Luxembourg was the one who captured Jeanne d'Arc and sold her to the English

>John 2 of Luxembourg was the one who captured Jeanne d'Arc and sold her to the English
damn never mess with a Luxembourger

What the fuck I hate Luxembourg now!!!

Anyone doing something non-hostile/interesting?
>pic
My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great--great-grandfather on the left
>I hate Luxembourg now
Wait until you learn about the Crusade of Nicopolis

>Why?
Fitzgerald on her own is insignificant with the 2015 email, but as a whole the issue with the Gardaí has been brewing for years now, with no resolution coming soon. Not sure we need an election though, we just have to clean out the Gardaí like they did with the RUC.
>And more importantly, why now?
FF might see it as an opportunity to strike as Varadkar isn't in his honeymoon period anymore and will be found out as a spoofer, while a lot of the rest of FG could be seen as out of touch or arrogant if they try go for a keep the recovery going angle again, and SF don't have a clear leader or direction with Adams going. With that neither of them might gain much in terms of seats, while Independents might lose a few as FF gene pool TDs like Boxer Moran and Sean Canney might lose seats due to their involvement in government, even the ones who didn't go in might be tarred with a similar brush. None of the smaller parties are really going anywhere either. That possibly leaves FF to mop up the losses the rest make, and it might be their best chance to be the biggest party now than over the next few years.

>FF might see it as an opportunity to strike as Varadkar isn't in his honeymoon period anymore
The polls seem to indicate that he still is.

>That possibly leaves FF to mop up the losses the rest make, and it might be their best chance to be the biggest party now than over the next few years.
They'd be stupid to take that risk with such a small lead in the polls. Their support is still rebuilding. Sure MM knows that they are not quite there yet?

>Luxemburgers were the original prods
God bless

Lads, is Brexit going to wreck the UK?

Already is.

>The polls seem to indicate that he still is.
Hard to know, I feel he's going to be found out after not really achieving anything of note in Transport and Health, being someone who liked to comment on other departments while not doing much in his own, and being more interested in a good image rather than doing much, if the media helps him they might do better. There's also possibly still a disconnect between him and the FG grassroots going by the vote last Summer where most of them wanted Coveney.
>They'd be stupid to take that risk with such a small lead in the polls. Their support is still rebuilding. Sure MM knows that they are not quite there yet?
Maybe, but they might dip more if FG manage to bounce back from this next year and SF get someone who's not Adams as the leader, and they're still left with the man who set up the HSE. I also don't see a party getting 35%+ for a long time here now, so they probably won't get a majority even under ideal circumstances. Martin might have own goals too of not being the first FF leader to not be Taoiseach, if he doesn't do anything now and FG and SF end up doing better next year and recover he could be toast. Plus last time they ran some bad campaigns in some areas where FG got easy seats like in Limerick County, if they can take a few of those and Independents they will be the largest party.
Hard to know, probably not that much. Although in terms of the union breaking, maybe, hopefully it can.

>and they're still left with the man who set up the HSE
One of the many reasons I strongly dislike MM. Does that man have any qualities other than his debating ability?

I thought fenians were supposed to be a proud people, why do you suck frog and kraut cock so willingly?

>why do you suck frog and kraut cock so willingly?
Had to laugh when I realised that I wasn't sure if you were referring to /éire/'s regular discussion of French and German topics or Ireland's favourable view of the EU.

hmm

Because anything's better than angloland.

What's the matter my Irish brother?

Bit gay lad

from the last thread

how much money would it take to bribe Irish immigration authorities to give me citizenship

I would do it legally but my great great great something grandparents left ireland during the potato famine so descent is not going to work

also my field of work is not on the skill shortage list so thats not going to work either

and no woman would ever touch me

please help me get into ireland thanks

up the ra

>and no woman would ever touch me
Well, we did legalise gay marriage.

no man would ever touch me either

How do I get an Irish gf?