A good place for good genetics

Recently had a talk with my girl about having a kid and she confessed that she would really really love to have her first one to be concieved by Italian. For some reason I agreed. What’s the best region(s) in terms of genetics to get her pregnant from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cY705GYiLk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_people#Gallery
youtube.com/watch?v=xDuN5fjWJ5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sardegna

Little about us: too health, high income, long living relatives, she’s 182 blonde, green eyes, I’m 177 dark blonde/light brown hazel eyes. When I asked her what specifically about Italy she want she simply said “just Italian you know” with that eye-rolling and gestures. Any advice with medical, genetics data and expanation is welcome. Thanks

>For some reason I agreed
There is a word for people like you.

>talk with my girl

>implying cucking isn't the ultimate form of male dominance over females
lel

are you high on Krokodil, again?

fuck tumblr, shitskins and racemixing. It’s just typical eugenic thing motived by my partner’s preference and desire. She’s getting pregnant the way she wants to.

Fucking lunatic, kek

good post

Veneto

>Wants to get pregnant by someone other than you
Fucking Russians man

Or you could be lesbians, but girls don't go on Sup Forums

it depends on what do you mean with "best genetics": if you want that your son will be socially integrated and accepted, and having a rlevant role in the society, italy is the best place since millennia of civilization selected the best individual for the society, however you should really think about the drawbacks since he would be not much clever and probably weak and passive;
if you want strong, independent, clever but socially uncapable son you should go for wild places, such as siberia or papua new guinea

Why?
>it depends on what do you mean with "best genetics"
Health, intelligence, longevity, athletic skills. My woman doesn’t even want to see any options other than Italian for our first kid.

stop baiting, it is getting boring

>people care about how their offspring turns out
>must be a bait
Not surprising you didnt get AfD landslide and re-elected Merkel

and you want your offspring to become a half brown, half slavshit angry manlet?

I’m 177 she’s 182 and we have plenty of money. We are far from “slavshits” or “manlets”. Do I want my offspring to be half Italian? At this point yes. I love my soon to be wife and we often travel to Italy and have a decent connection to the place, so I can get the idea why she would want our kid to have some Italian physicality. You know it’s even great - things like that create actual White human European unions between peoples, not just phony currency

please tell me, you are shitposting?
are you some kind degenerate moscovit elite 4channer?

raising another man's kid is the worst a man can do

>implying the height or skin color of the kid is what's the weird thing here

italian people aren't the apex of all this things singularly, is their society that make them like that; best genetics come from natural selection, hence you should go for wilder location and societies.. papuasic people should be fine

I don’t shitpost. People do a lot of “donations” and did a lot of beddings to upgrade and snift genetics in the past. What’s so wrong, weird or surprising about our situation?

Stop posting mulatto retard. Non-Europeans are literal trash of human genetics, those racemixed are practically good for sterilization only

you don't understand: societies domesticate people; choosing civilized, socialy adapted people and disregarding the so called "savages" is like choosing between dogs and wolves; the first behave properly among the human society, but are more stupid and weaker; the second are uncapable of beheaving inside a dense populated societies, since they would be too much aggressive, but they will be way more clever and strong

I remember this bait, you posted it on /ita/ some months ago

Two weeks ago I asked that question indeed but didn’t get much progress back then, so I decided to make a thread
And those racemixed are literally what constitutes a subhuman in all measures of complex evaluation of human genetics

Italians?

Sicily

Sardinia because they are kara boga big dick phoenician kings

cmon guys you can do better than this. From overall raw data it’s obvious that Northern and Central Italy are objectively the best, but what is the crop of the creams regions? It’s 18-22 years of effort ahead we are speaking about

Pugliesi are superior to other humans
youtube.com/watch?v=3cY705GYiLk

Napoli, it will be a nice roach-human hybrid

che cazzo?

whats with all the Naples hate on this board? Nice place with funny people
Not getting a good advice here am I? Maybe you can help me find some hidden eugenic institute in Italy at least?

Napoletani are the reason we have those weird stereotypes in Hollywood movies, like the guys saying gabagool in undershirt, the mandolin and funiculì funiculà type music, they are loud as fuck and a bunch of uncultured cunts (not all of them of course, but the stereotype comes from there), you can see why other Italians dislike them on average.
By the way I know yours is bait, but I've met a good numbers of Eastern European women that came in Italy to look for an husband and have a family, they know we have a family oriented culture over there, one of my cousins married a Polish woman for example.
People talk shit about slavs, but you are actually very nice people.

>yours is bait
Not at all. She really is hell bent on getting Italian kid cause muh physicality and muh I want it so.

Let me tell you something
You are a brainlet faggot who's gonna raise someone's else kid. Do you know how stupid it sounds?
It's not about racemixing, it's about masculinity, manly shite. Why dont you just fuck your girl and get her pregnant, instead of giving your life and working your butt off for the kid of somebody else?
This is the reason why niggers and arabs have flooded europe and take your women. It's because men like you who have no balls and lack testosterone override modern europe, you can fuck off

We don’t want any of nonwhites in europe what are you taking about? She just want one Italian kid

You're the same Russian with cuckold fantasies?

The last time you posted this was a month ago.

explain

Youd have a hard time distinguishing an Italian from a mestizo/Arab/north african

I'm a South German with excellent genes. I'm 1,90 m, good looking, light brown hair and green eyes, IQ of 127, no allergies or genetic defects, mesomorphic bodytype, an excellent high school degree and study chemistry at a top university. I could agree to impregnating your fiancé if you make a decent offer.

sounds nice. can you pretend to be an Italian guy somewhere in Milan or Torino? She’s 10-tier and is good in bed. I think it’s great deal in itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_people#Gallery

>samefagging albanian strikes again under russian proxy

Will we ever be able defeat him? He seems a stronger opponent than ikibey himself

>samefagging albanian strikes again under russian proxy

Will we ever be able to defeat him? He seems a stronger opponent than ikibey himself

I don't speak Italian, does she? If she doesn't I'm sure I could pass off some spanish or so as Italian.
But I wouldn't want responsibility for the kid, not sure exactly how the laws are, but that would kind of mean that her kid wouldn't be able to get German citizenship.

She doesn’t speak it, but she’s not stupid. Communication in English with Italian accent perhaps?

All women love italian men. Come to the USA, Canada, Australia. Meet people with italian surnames, they're never full italian. Why is that? Because a male italian descendant came to the country and impregnated a non-italian. Almost every single person you meet with italian ancestry, it comes from their fathers side. An italian man can go to any european country and demand the top tier of their women, and get them, even if he was only average looking in Italy. This is a fact, you can do your own research you will come to the same conclusion. Its not just looks either, many european men are known to be handsome too. Italians have more.

>tfw north italian but dark brown eyes + hair

Thanks for the inferiority complex you fat mcdonalds grease guzzling fuck.

It may or may not be penis size. Italy and france are tied for the biggest penis average in europe, it is almost congo level, and bigger than the rest of africa average.

I'm bilingual, so my spoken English is about as good as my German; I've never really tried speaking with an Italian accent, not sure how well I could do it/uphold it

You're shit. Nobody thinks of german men as attractive. Smart yes, attractive no. Just overly tall and autistic.

goddamn why do we have the worst autists obsessed with us?

I get what you saying you have that mojo. She is so fucking crazed with her idea fix to get knocked up by Italian
We can exchange somehow with a discreet contact so artists and virgins here won’t spam us. You okay with traveling to Italy

You're literally perfect

If you pay for it, I'll gladly travel to Italy (as I said I'm a student, I don't have money) the problem I see there is that I don't speak Italian, and that would be a dead giveaway if we met in Italy

the emirate of Sicily

I’ll pay for the tickets it’s fine. after we discussed it she left all the quality stock to me. as a chemist maybe you know if Italy has eugenics data?

Sorry, I really don't know what you mean with eugenics data.

If some company or institute still operate to make estimation about genetics

Ok, but I really don't understand how this pertains to "our situation", if you're serious, then suggest a way for us to communicate it private.

Inshallah I will breed a white woman in the name of Kara boga (PBUH)

in case she doesn’t like your facial/body or something goes off. Do you often post here

Come to Sardigna, I'll help you personally

I post on Sup Forums once in a while, but I still don't understand what a hypotheticall database from Italy would have to do with me, if she doesn't like me or whatever I'm pretty sure that Italy doesn't have any records on me, and there would be no harm done (besides the harm to your relationship, maybe)

had a small thought that you might have an idea if medical genetic data is being gathered somewhere in Europe as a chemist. how can we get in touch without getting spammed by local trolls
that’s a spirit. i have a feeling that we will just end up flying to whatever Northern region and she would simply find a guy off the street

Your raising someone else’s kid Jesus Christ you’re retarded.

Can confirm. My mother was a model and my biological dad just regular Italian tourist

Sry, but you have to make a suggestion where we can talk in private, I'm just not really that tech savvy.

>salentini
>pugliesi
pick one and only one

I remember this comic from other Sup Forums threads. It still makes me chuckle.

t. 1/32 italian

The worst people from every country immigrate to America. The result is Amerimutts.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDuN5fjWJ5c

>medniggers
>good genetics
This is satire right?

>americans cant into humour
Shocker

Northeast 'cause they're italic/germanic/southslavs hybrids. Here in northeast we're basically occitans and arpitans cucked by terrones migration of the '50-'60s

>northeast
>occitans and arpitans

* northwest

Cristo pure un napulegna avrebbe capito l'errore del correttore automatico