Verily, we shall conquer Europe. How wonderful will be the army that takes it...

Verily, we shall conquer Europe. How wonderful will be the army that takes it, and how wonderful will be the man who leads that army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaoQ6_rW6fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume that's the CASTILIAN EMPIRE right?

note to self: netherlands is planning to conquer europe.

>resistance in the form of cartoon women

Verily, we shall conquer Europe.

Note to self:
Arrest Netherlands

You'll be genocided by NATO, American Spics and Slavs, lol

green is for marijuana empire of netherlands?

We shall conquer Europe, either by the swords of our men or the wombs of our women.

>implyig crazy Spics won't chop off Arab infants heads and throw them to the sewage

Lol

We'll see.

kanker

>spics
>killing anything other than defenseless people

Can't wait to see the civil war in Jewrope and millioms of shitskin kids nuked into ash by Spics and Anglos. Like in Israel XDD

The anger I feel is good. I enjoy feeling your anger. I enjoy that my existence and my destiny as conqueror of Europe fills the heart of some alcoholic, seropositive Russian with anger.

Keep being angry. We will come to you too. We will parade through your streets.

Spics can't even afford to go to Europe, they'd probably all just gang up on Paraguay again and just call it a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaoQ6_rW6fU

Perfect

Reminder that OP is a Muslim expat

I mean Spics from the US who serve in NATO

This

I want to see this evil wretched continent burn in glorious war once more.

Note to self: shoot towards the sound of wooden shoes

>Spics can't even afford to go to Europe
I wish that were true

My destiny is to lead the conquest of Europe. I am extremely competent, highly intelligent, highly manipulative, courageous like a lion and determined like a hungry tiger. I am familiar with Europe, I am familiar with our enemy's way of thinking, of living.

I know I am chosen by Allah himself to conquer Europe. He wills it.

He's talking about Hispanic US, you dumb faggot.

My country even gives them Portuguese passports to Luso-Venezuelans..

Notice how it's always a guy with a Russian flag taking the bait so easily and using it as an opportunity to harp on Europe, despite the fact Russia has the largest Muslim population in Europe.

Autism.

I hope you end up like that retard on that English island.

it was a joke, pedro. note the historical reference.