Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Aren't you projecting a bit much, Alberto?

How do we get out of this fucking nightmare?

Isn't Italy full of Romanians and Albanians?

oh but they're also europeans, forget it then :)

We can't, let's just hope that the Romanians remain our largest immigrant group and go Tepes on the muzzies some day

Do Swedes even HAVE a culture?
>mfw there are places on this Earth where they celebrate summer because warm temperatures are a rare thing there

All EU member states should be red.

I see nigs all the time here and it should be at least purple

>Czechia
>European
We are Asiatic raiders

the reality

love it when britbongs try to be funny
I've been to London, I know what your shithole is like

>Nigs in Latvia

W-W-W-What ????

poland doesn't have minorities
although they're not even human so dunno if they count as a country anymore

what about 2 million ukrainians

>Ukrainians

We have loads of them here, our biggest minority after Brazilians and they are better than natives here. Doesn't count as minorities.

>Doesn't count as minorities.
explain
so many Ukrainians come here that it put Poland on second place in EU when it comes to number of immigrants kek

Haha i try lad

isnt it your government thats fishing them with fast entry visas?

As in they completely integrate. And since Portuguese don't have an homogeneous look, they pass unnoticed some of them. They completely blend in.

>The educational levels of individuals of working age (15–64 years) are higher than those of Portuguese nationals. According to Census 2011, 23.3% of Ukrainians in Portugal had completed college education, and only 9.7% had an academic qualification lower than the 9th grade. These values contrast with the education levels of the native Portuguese population, which were 16.6% and 40.6%, respectively.

>Also, according to the 2011 Census, 71.1% of the Ukrainian population was economically active and 59.2% were employed, while 47% of the Portuguese nationals were economically active and only 41% had jobs.

Western countries should be fighting to get these Ukrainians. Nice change to get some decent, white immigrants actually in need.

Can confirm, Ukras are some of the best immigrants, along with the Chinese, although the Chinese seem to vanish after work hours kek

well we need cheap labor to fuel our growing economy

you already have your Ukrainians, they're called "Poles"
you don't seem to be too fond of them

Racists want more privileged white people!

I think we are already red bro.
In the past 15 years 400.000 non-europeans received portuguese nationality..... this is the biggest treason to our country since ever.