Who has the sexiest grills out of the 3 viking countries? sweden, norway, or denmark?

who has the sexiest grills out of the 3 viking countries? sweden, norway, or denmark?

WE

Send me sample from each country, then I'll tell you

easily denmark, I've been to all three

thats a 12 year old norweigan boy

yeah but she's hot

WUZ

who's this underage girl?

>girl

>tfw my little brother is the same

It feels really weird when he talks to me about it. Not sure what to feel desu.

did u fug ur bruther :DDDDD

Boys aren't referred to as "she".

Obviously not.

What does your parents think, why do they let him do that?

Fuck me, nowhere is safe anymore. Who wouldn't fall for this? I thought you guys were memeing about the transgender thing

>He let's his own family become degenerates as opposed to becoming a full on Nazi in order to save them for themselves

They're regular stockholmers so of course they would.

But it's weird. He's always been extremely feminine and he's almost got me convinced with the way he talks to me about it. I try to be "understanding" but he knows that I'm skeptical and wants what's best for him.

this

can we fug your brother?

:3

No. I'm the gatekeeper. No boyfriends until he's at least 16.

Is even your father agreeing? He may not like it, take a serious talk to him and say that it can't be like this.

meh, 16 is fine too, how long until then?

You need to get to get him to get him to hormone therapy to make him a proper boy (boy) again.

It's not that easy m8. I was the same and then it's someone in your family and suddenly it's really hard to just decide for someone else what's best for them.

I understand why you think that way, you love him and want him to do what he want. But the thing is that he does not really want this, it's a trend and is being pushed onto him. So if they can push it on him, why can not you push on him the right thing?

>it's a trend and is being pushed onto him.
are you retarded? I think you've spend too much time in your retarded echo chamber *cough* Sup Forums *cough*

I can't tell the difference to be honest

Somebody has to make the decisions, he isn't an adult and wont be mature for nearly a decade. He has hormonal imbalance and is being lured by the media etc.

This thread is made by the tumblrpedophilefaggot. A mentally ill faggot who is spamming up sverigetråden with pictures of transvestites, little boys and faggots he find "cute". Report and move on, he can't be reasoned with.

Is it just usual for you that 10-12 year olds decide to become trannies? You think it's natural to induce hormones? Ok..

who cares they all belong to blacks

what the fuck, I would bully my little brother mercilessly until he got some sense into him but apparently you set a bad example by being a faggot too

I didn't even say that
but to call it a "trend" that gets pushed on the youth is so delusional it's not even funny anymore, it's always the same pictures, the same shit that gets posted
your cherry picked cases are not reality and the average joe has as much sympathy for it as most people here

well you're talking to some psychopath who abuses his family members so there's that

Even if their penis is feminine?

I'm not hanging out on /pol. You group everybody that disagrees with your political view and dismiss it as wrong, it's called ad hominem and is the simplest fallacy you idiot.

it's a question of probability really

Finland

>it's really hard to just decide for someone else what's best for them
He is a fucking CHILD. Children do NOT know what is best for themselves!

I wanna fuck your brother in his cute little boypussy

is this the future of the wh*Te race?

hey get in the line

Hey I have the exact same Swiss army knife

she looks finnish

oh