hello wh*Tey

this is what real women actually look like

death to animeposters

Need to get out this country PRONTO

need and ethnic nationalist gf to listen to pink floyd with

assalamu alaykum akhi

dis onion juice too spicy

Fuck off we're full

drink soy milk every day and would have no problems crushing your skull on the pavement with my docss

This yoghurt too spicy

not sure i believe this app. i reckon if i put my ex gf in there she'd come out really grim looking.

but i remember what my ex gf looked like without make up because i used to wake up next to her and shower with her and tell her i preferred her without make up/

want to go get some pie but my relatives are still here and i don't want to talk to them

Favourite videogame lads?
For me it's minesweeper

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

millennial woes is known to be THE most hung guy in the alt right, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed pettibone's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with woes barely able to force it past the knob, and pettibone moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on MWs throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

this bread and butter sandwich is burning my mouth
need a glass of soymilk to wash down the spiciness

gay whitey be like this cum too spicy

do you need an American green card per chance?

Pls leave the thread. No muzzies allowed.

Imagine a woman that had makeup and hair done 24/7

You'd knock at any hour and she'd be done up

Everyone would think her nuts

But she would truly be doing it for herself

This indian dikk too spicy

Why in christ's name would I ever go to your dump mate, don't fancy getting riddled full of holes and then having to foot the bill for it

don't do any of these desu

This toast sandwich too spicy

/brit/ is a shia general, FOK(fuck off kuffar)

my hair is done 24/7 except when im sleeping and in the morning

white people should be blown up

LOVE how triggered rorke gets by black twitter memes, imagine how fragile your ego must be not be able to take a joke

The more I look at women objectively, the more I realize that they live almost exclusively for their image. How they look to other people is everything for them baka.

fond o that meself but for me it's burnout

POST EM

It does the makeup removing effect by just lowering the white/brightness levels, upping contrast and adding all those imperfections/spots etc. Lots of faces don't look as bad as the app makes out because they actually have a decent diet/skincare routine

This coffee too spicy

Things white people do
>Have a job
>Obey the law
>Be polite
>Be educated
>Speak properly

AHAHAHAHA FUCKING RORKES BTFO AGAIN

pettibone is way qter than certain other conservathots we could mention

Women have nothing to offer but their looks. Literal empty vessels

That's what we want you to think so you don't come here

youtube.com/watch?v=HYF9bImkOL4

niggers can't handle the spice either

3D Pinball Space Cadet

You wear make-up because you are a spineless, mindless corporate suck ass who does as the feminine imperative directs you to.

You wear make-up because you have numerous genetic flaws your ego investment wishes to conveniently pretend just weren't there.

You wear make-up because you know know matter how you paint the outside, inside you are and always will be a vapid cunt with no insight into your own hypergamy and other less than desirable qualities.

You wear make-up because you try to compete with other cunts however collectively, all of you shit sacks know you are no competition for the Wall.

>Shoot up schools
>Commit genocide
>Rape kids
>Oppress non-whites

marhaba habibi shoofta el arabi?

OUT WITH THE EUROS IN WITH THE BROWNS THAT'S OUR MOTTO #LEAVE

This toothpaste too spicy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6JYi0rOmU

why the hell would anyone want free trade with india. The amount of crap quality products that would flood the market

Huwitey's cage status: fully rattled

Lmao whiboy can't teek a joke kmt

kek

Got fired from the Royal Mail for sexual harassment.

Dis himalayan rock salt be 2spiccyyyyyyy

dumb whitey

nahi, pakistani

That's cause she ate the seeds like a fucking madman.

lads what do you do when everything is literally too spicy
have about three weeks worth of stored soymass to find something blacks won't declare too spicy for me to appropriate

gf doesn't wear it on the weekends, she just wears it to work because its part of their policy and she'd lose her job otherwise

'no' :(

you guys probably have a discord already but i made a britcord for brits in general maybe you can come hang out and discuss being british i guess i don't know what int talks about
invite//CwzmBDU

This ice block too spicy

A constitutional, ethno-nationalist democracy is the best system, for the western and northern European peoples

*enters thread*

Reminder that Africa was totally peaceful before wh*tes arrived

Unfortunately I'm often in New York for work

City full of obnoxious cretins, literally never had a worthwhile conversation with any of the specimens there. May as well be talking to an alien

>tfw no gf

why do blacks talk like they are mentally retarded?

someone hat this fool

blakpipo be like this jerk chicken not spicy enough

Cos they can't get it with anyone else

Would rather Indians than Poles desu

>part of their policy
Fairly sexist honestly.

Dis vanilla ice cream wayyyy too spicy

blackpipo be like this white people jollof is shit

>dating a stripper

Ayyyy Bradley turn that AC off dude, this air way too spicy bro

Visited a white town today
Do they specifically design girls secondary uniforms to turn you into a nonce

>he visits the Least Coast
Haha

This peas and carrots too spicy

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck
genuinely is yeah

love Dicky

truly the Goebbels of our age

would have aborted myself in the womb if I knew that life in the UK was what awaited me

Any Russia man in

>You wear make-up because you are a spineless, mindless corporate suck ass who does as the feminine imperative directs you to.

>You wear make-up because you have numerous genetic flaws your ego investment wishes to conveniently pretend just weren't there.

>You wear make-up because you know know matter how you paint the outside, inside you are and always will be a vapid cunt with no insight into your own hypergamy and other less than desirable qualities.

>You wear make-up because you try to compete with other cunts however collectively, all of you shit sacks know you are no competition for the Wall.

dont get this spicy maymay

the infinite cold of the interstellar void too spicy

rasheed

shame you didnt

ahhh dis rain water feels too spicy on my skin

I would desu. Just tired of being lonely

Ah yes, the west coast, known for its pencil necked, soy boy nerd city and DUDE WEED dump of a beach

Mmmm yes very very impressive

wipipo be like this maymay too spicy