Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons pay insane rates of taxation to provide said non-whites with undeserved benefits like healthcare

>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech

Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

Yawn.

get a new copypasta loser

i apologize for all the retarded Americans on this site

Hey guys, what're you up to in here?

>Feels good to be a White American

>Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.
t.42,567%

>illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech
USA?

>Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

Wait............. is this what Philadelphia and San Antonio are?

Ding ding ding

>Thirdie subhumans from thirdie nations

lads, recommend me a great Soros mutt-deal, should I go by per (You)s received? Also fucking Italy recognize shilling as a job and tax the shit out of it, your country too?

They want to know who is white.
Should we tell them?

>it keeps getting deleted

>no counter arguments from members of the union of yuropeon cuckolds
every single time

>His nation recognized a job only performed in third world nations
thus further confirming shitaly is not first world or white

nononononoo

>all the assblasted thirdies
never gets old

stop making this fucking thread. also accept America is no longer white. I'm not white and I don't give a fuck about you nor am I plotting to take over and bring more of '''my people''' and take over your 'woman'

I like America and I'm glad I live here, now fuck off

How does it feel to know we've outwitted you and that you've played directly into our hands

Americans are sooo bad at banter, makes me kinda glad they'll be gone soon unless they pay the low, low price of $1999.99 per month (plus tip) to access the internet.

doesn't bother me one bit. I've always been self aware of my race, I don't need a transvestite from Austria to remind me I am not white.
>we've outwitted you
what do you mean by user? I don't think white people have outwitted me. Most people are alright in my book, including whites.

>>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech

This is the one fucking reason I just can't these foreign shitskins seriously. How the fuck is such speech forbidden in any civilized first world country?

America isn't white anymore. Whites aren't reproducing, they only chase the dollar. Accept the reality my aids infested, furry masturbating miserable loser.

>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech
That's just an american meme, I see people here shitting on gypsies and pakis all day long on facebook and nothing happens

Meanwhile, coming out as a (((Trump))) supporter in america can result in you losing your job, your friends, your family, etc.

When will you americans realize that your country is a liberal shithole ? What kind of country allows trannies in it's fucking military ?

>A greek pooskin replies to you

ew. I can smell the shitskin through my monitor

>he only has nut when to make a thread when EU asleep

Stop making them so obvious, mods have started deleting nigger hate threads too.

Put some more effort, for example start a thread that could generate discussion, with an amerimutt pic next to it, something like "Is there any way to reverse the muttening of america" or some shit like that.

You need to up your game

the country is rather divided in case you haven't noticed.

break your fingers

>not subservient to minorities
Jews are a minority in the US. You are their Weinstein butt slaves.

go back to hell you mongrel abomination

Atleast we (non-slavic) Europeans can be proud of our history, unlike the cultureless and dirt drenched bloodlines of the amerimutts.
>inb4 our blue jeans and popmusic
jeans were made by italians and the british musicians were better than the americunts

Quit making this bait thread you fucking autist. Are you trying to collect as many goblin pictures as possible?

>Amerimutts are this triggered by memes
did they strike a nerve there chavez?

Checked

>Ce soir on frappe, d'accord mon ami?

>Swampgerman who's main note in history is being occupied within 3 days

>being occupied within 3 days

Holy shit. This didn't happen, did it? This literally didn't actually happen.

It's true, when Germans want to be rude to the swampies they show 3 fingers, because it took 3 days to occupy their country

aint easy defending your cities when france and germany both are bombing your cities.
>eternal française leveling cities for save retreat

never heard/ seen that

How fucking hard can it be to defend a territory that fucking tiny. Even when technologically outmatched, Dutch terrain and population density massively favors a defensive war FFS.

we would've defended, but people here actually liked the Nazi's, we deported nearly 100% of the jews in a few weeks and dense cities are a pain to defend when the enemy doesn't give a shit about carpetbombing whole cities away

Blitzkrieg
Nothing on land could withstand the rapid onslaught of panzers followed by mop-up infantry.
UK was only saved by the channel and Russia by enormity and insanity.

oh and we were also attacked by the Japanese in the Dutch indies, which took most of our fleet/airforce

why are americans so fat and dumb?

It's 30% Mexicans

>we would've defended, but people here actually liked the Nazi's
based

because america as country is autistic and has been in its own resonation chamber for just long enough to think they're the only worthy country of the world or something

europeon countries are so irrelevant they had to forfeit sovereignty and band together under the EU (aka let Germans run their nations) to have a say in world events

Shitposting aside, it makes sense even if it means ceding some national right to a supranational entity like the EU. Divided, Europe becomes easy pickings for juggernauts like Russia, China, India, and yes, even us. We're not innocent here, meddling with Euro govt's has been one of the key priorities of our foreign policy for decades.

It sucks for individual Euro states, but it's geopolitically necessary.

has that soccer thing actually happened? I'd love to see a video of that.

we didn't want to but (((they))) forced us. European countries see eachother as brethren, aslong there is no external treat, the countries are extremly competative and filled with rivalry, but when an outsider attacks us, we will retalliate as whole, real diversity breeds competition. We have respect for fellow european countries and peoples.

the only ones that should be exterminated are the germans by eternally disrupting the european balance causing europe to implode, if it weren't for the germans sperging out every 50 years we would still own asia, africa and south america

>We have respect for fellow european countries and peoples.
that's pretty cool man, I admire that

and the rest is because of brits ???

spilling European blood is a shame, most wars we fought were:

>Europeans vs. Gerniggers
>Colonial subjects vs Colonial subject

Real europe is like; France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Helvetican republic, italy, poortugal, greece and scandinavia (maybe Britian if they feel like it, but they are like Japan of Europe, wierd and outlandish, but good at heart)

You know it's funny, I've always felt odd about Germans even though propaganda tells me they are the example to follow for the new century.

Also could you answer this?