Thoughts?

Thoughts?

it's bad

Poland is literally white.

it's good

How come Finland managed to dodge the mudshit plague despite having some of the most generous welfare systems in EU?

It's shit. Muslims are only located in big cities. If you take France, you see that they are not everywhere. Here it's the same. I have never met a Muslim in my life.

Iraq is not 95+ percent Muslim. At least it wasn't until very recently.

for some reasons i don't think the UK statistics are real, I think this is far worse than germany and closest to France's level of mud shit.

I never really understood that meme of wanting to force the chaotic muslim situation on Germany.

>tfw le 100% face

>tfw friend moved there with his Finnish girlfriend and is now living the NEET dream getting handouts
And he's not even brown.

Maybe it's time to try my luck across the border.

How does it feel to get MUSLIM'D?

Islam:

>If you take France, you see that they are not everywhere.
Sorry Vlad but it's a bad exemple, in the case of a normal country you are right, in the case of France we are infected by "le vivre ensemble" ideology, so you encounters those shitskins everywhere, even in cities of the countrysides.

the only way to not encounters them in France is living on an isolated small village full of old people.

>A Swede migrating elsewhere for GIBS

......shit. What now?

Finland is truly a paradise

fixed

Did you just call me Swedish you fucking bigot? The correct word is Middle-Eastern-Northen European you nazi fuck.

Swedish

You have exactly the same NEET welfare system.

You're still Arabs.

And yet we've still have several rape cases and other instances of nignogs nogging in the news just this week. I can't imagine how bad it really is in Germany or Sweden

They have 2-3 children each, so in 10-15 years those numbers will be 40-50% for UK, France and Germany

Mashallah

Yeah but here you have to spend 4 hours on a bus to get to the nearest unemployment office that is filled with Muslims because all the refugees get all the apartments due to preferential treatment.

Here are all the busdrivers is either from pakistan or somalia.

News focus on things that make good titles. It doesn't matter how many rapes take place, you will feel the same way.

Thinking about it I almost never see foreign bus drivers. It's almost always portly balding men or lanky women with wavy hair in their late 40s.
Guess driving is too complicated for our immigrants.

At least that trip pays good.

You must not live in malmö then

text

Ever heard of "positive discrimination"?

>Spain
>Just 2%

No.

I live in the outskirts of Stockholm, but I work in the city.

Here every bus driver is arab/brown, at least the city buses. While regional bus drivers are more diverse. In some cases i think this is a good thing though because the arab drivers are very strict with the tickets, and they scold little kids who try to ride for free which is funny to listen to

At least they are working and being decent citizens I suppose.
I remember when they got rid of all the physical tickets here in favor of their shitty digital only system, and buying just a single ticket was so complicated and retarded that almost every single time drivers just let me get on without paying because they couldn't be bothered with this shit. Good times.

>Unironically justifies sand niggers