EURABIA 2020

You know EU has gone mad, when a general of an army is sentenced for fighting terrorist jihadis in his own land.

probably a slovakian in austria

Its all your fault toothpaste

is it

you mean the bloke in orchestrating ethnic cleansing of civilians during the war in bosnia? the EU truly is an awful place

>commit genocide
>only get sentenced to life

Perhaps you have a better method of dealing with an unwanted population (like that in Birmingham) in a country?
All ears.

Maybe, I don't know, learn to get along?

Like civilized people would.

>slavs
>civilised

>balkans
>civilised

>get along
>with muslims
?

All Serbs deserve to be genocided. They started WWI which led to Communist Russia which led to Hitler which led to WWII which led to the Cold War which led to instability in the ME. Serbs are literally Gog and Magog. Kill all Serbs.

this

embarrassing

No that’s germans

This. All they do is create trouble and then fall over on their back with the largest victim complex in the whole of Europe.

yeah, well, it's called making an impact and it definitely beats doing nothing
and especially beats being famous only as a destination where old farts from europe and america go to find traps

No reason to support him whatsoever, only white trash alt right wingers approve what he did here. Also Bosnians and Croats did war crimes but their generals haven’t been sentenced and were usally released

>white trash

>serbia
>white

That's just politics

UN doesn't give a damn about Serbia because their only friend is Russia

But Croatia and Bosnia are in the bed with USA/NATO

We were going to, but the anglo and the frog were upset by it.

>austrian army
>doing anything
top kek
i get how napoleon managed to slap you guys around all around the low counties, but you guys also got btfo'd by the serbs after like a month in ww1

Idk what you’re talking about the current serbian government fully condemnes whate he did

so let me get this straight
>croats kill around 50k serbs where a big majority of them were serbs
>everything's fine
>nato bombs serbian civilians
>everything's fine
>america kills civilians in the middle east
>everything's fine
>serbs kill around 9k muslims that beheaded serbs and bosnians
>WTF BRUH THIS AIN'T COOL

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE EU
BRAISE ALLAH :DDD

it's obvious that you are the albo shit from the Sup Forums threads that actually bothered to make the
>status:removed
thread
and yeah, you also claimed after 10 posts that you were a "native belgian"

ajde nazad na Sup Forums

>croats kill around 50k serbs where a big majority of them were serbs
where the majority were civilians
my bad

ajde mrs u picku materinu

Crazy brainlet goyims you still dont realize that when we say that we are the God's chosen people, we mean it! We even Jew the Jews.

Don't worry manlet piggo we exist since the creation of life and we will genocide anyone who comes to our path, especially m*slim pigs

You aren’t human, you bargain Bulgarian subhuman.

objasni mi tu sliku magarac, kad se sve ovo desilo

hello ahmed come visit us in srebrenica when you feel like it :^)

neki buzogolni m*slimani (a*banci i m*slimanski srbi iz pokrajine bosne) šiluju i spamuju ovakva sranja na Sup Forums-u 24/7 pa šilujem i ja kad vidim strane normalfegete sto nas mrze

>civilians
There are no muslim "civilians"

meni sve to zvuci poznato, ali nisam neki istoricar pa da mogu tacno da ti kazem sta se desilo pa pitam radi reda
ja uglavnom se proseravam na /komp igricama/

People seem not to realise that islam isn't exactly a religion like buddhism, taoism or hinduism, it is a cult, a parasite, cancer. Once it forms it grows in a healthy body until it kills it and there is nothing else left.
The extermination of islam as such should not be viewed as a question of morality but as a question of health of a country and its people.

Daily reminder that you lost the war.

In the Netherlands we dont care about thr victims.
We are just upset our military didnt do its job. And we are mad at the serbs for it.

Im not even joking.

pola jeste pola nije kao sto sam rekao buzogolni m*slimani su buzogolni sto nemaju sestur ili kozu da jebu pa preuvelicavaju, povecavaju brojeve, i izmisljaju stvari jer se njihov zivot vrti oko Srbije, mrze Srbe vise nego sto vole sebe, sta ces kad su kopilad.

And mad at the UN. Rumor goes the Americans, British and French had a secret deal with the serbs not to attack each other, which is why we got no air support.

Daily reminder that Srebrenica is now a SERBIAN town in SERB REPUBLIC and there will be no more m*slim pigs that will try to kill or convert Serbs again when they start to ride a dick of a new occupator like they did for centuries because they are massively butthurt that their ancestors are Serb and Croat Christians. Based Ratko Mladic didnt let that happen in 90's and he ensured that too for the future. Stay mad.

>complains about America going unaccountable for war crimes committed in the Middle East
>Blames Muslims for it

Thank god. It wouldn't be a Serb post if the end goal wasn't blaming Muslims for all their problems.

Your army was supposed to hold Srebrenica as a safe zone but they let the Naser Oric and mujahideen gang to operate there and kill the 3287 Bosnian Serb civilians during 1992 to 1995 in the villages around Srebrenica, and then you and UN evacuated him with helicopter the day before Bosnian Serbs got tired of their shit and came to Srebrenica, and then also you proceeded to shoot at the Bosnian Serb army claiming that you tried to "defend" the civilians and do something that you failed miserably for 3 years. I know that we are the eternal ultimate evil baby raping old killing evil Serbs but do not blame that shit on the others.