EUROPE NO!

EUROPE NO!

twitter.com/eu_eeas/status/933657281979404288

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_armament_manufacturers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, we won't have to be their free defense force and they can buy our kit

the next step is to invade the usa with the help of russians

Have fun losing literally your entire army while trying to cross the ocean.

ahh good now germany controls the military of all Europe and can order troops to allow all the refugees in

Worse, in a decade you'll be going to war with them for the 3rd time.

the wages paid by a unified EU army would probably be fantastic by the standards of its poorest members. if they don't have nationality quotas, its recruits will probably be like 90% romanians and bulgarians

didn't think these words could come out of a womans mouth

>big three get back together to crush the EU

this woman is a major cunt.
i'm not some rabid anti-EU type but i really, really dislike her, she's kind of the poster child for why it won't work to me

>the wages paid by a unified EU army would probably be fantastic by the standards of its poorest members. if they don't have nationality quotas, its recruits will probably be like 90% romanians and bulgarians
i was thinking exactly this

finally. fuck n*to

Just let him kill he skellies or bring a SK spear/SS if yer a noob

Defence from what, exactly?

America

europeans

Why do you keep making these Sup Forumstard threads on Sup Forums?

下げる、to be honest。

this is literally irrelevant, it was expected. Real shit will happen when Europe start to make their own weapons

EU is exporting shitload of weapons

>when Europe makes their own weapons
Have you literally ever opened a history book once?

Frexit please
We are the only real european army and therefore must leave because our destiny is not to defend Poland or Estonia.

MOGHERINI IS UNIRONICALLY MY EU-COMMIEFU WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SO CUTE IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEE SHE'S SO OLD SHE'S NOT MEANT TO BE CUTE!!!!!!!

none of your fucking business perfide albion, you're not part of Europe anymore, go back to fucking your trashy mascara raccoon-granny

There is a lot of weapons manufacturing in Europe..

Please let this happen, you Europeans should reap what you sow, also we can stop dumping our money for your "defense".

muhammad

What the fuck are you talking about? It's the creation of a republic without sovereign nation-states. Self-rule no more.

>what is alaska

>a german-dominated europe with a centralized army with slow degradation of the sovereignty of the nation states within it
yeah definitely not gonna lead to another german reich or anything
>when Europe start to make their own weapons

nice falseflag bro

You are duming shit. We went to 2 wars with you and now we are paying the bill(refugees)

:"v

Rank & file will be mostly Slavs, Romanians, Iberians (slowest rear guard in the world), and more Slavs

who will form the officer corps?

i couldn't give a hot squirt of piss, won't be me sending my children off to die on the order of some dried up marxist crone.

Fresh recruits are coming in by the day...

You had one fucking job, America: prevent europeans from chimping out again. Incompetent mutts.

>recruits

you mean deserters and infiltrators
you know damn well any volunteers will be from poorer parts like Bulgaria and Slovakia

why are the nations of KARA BOGA using kamehamehas on Germany?

does freeza live there? i always knew he was a wh*Teoid

Oh snap is that why UK left?

Yeah, probably

But will it really be end of NATO? This looks like offshoot of it so EU can fuck up shit around the world too even if USA refuses to participate.

>Real shit will happen when Europe start to make their own weapons
Um
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_armament_manufacturers

We're building a barbarian mercenary army to face the orc army. European blood is too valuable.

Thank God. All foreign influence whether american or russian must be removed from europe.

(OP)
>Letting the Germans at the control of an Europe-wide army
>Again

About time

Russia is not foreign tho

Honestly it make sense to me

It looks like that brexit will be actually beneficial for Europe and our unity

Lol

We make our weapons and probably yours too. I used to work in a factory that produced 95% of tactical propulsion (missile engines) in Europe. This factory recently released a new model of ICBM.

>Europe
>"peaceful"

>german dominated
Not so fast. Notice the timing ?

>to make their own weapons
Europe makes a lot of weapons. It will be real when countries like Germany start recruiting.

>EU officials announcing stupid plans without popular support is unity

come now

merilards I guess.

Federica is hot

hot

would generally be ok with this, france's domestic policy is a bit odd at times, but they don't really have any sense of foreign aggression or taking foreign wars on when unnecessary

The fucking anglo and russian butthurt

Officially
>"Russia, China"
>*whispered "and the USA"
Really
>Polish nazies and nationalists
>irredentists and independents
>people who would try to remove minorities on their own
>Switzerland

>at this rate the French people will no longer exist in a handful of decades
Yeah, I'd say "their" policy is a bit odd.

>defence

so the EU's top priority is to take down every fence in every country?

go figure this crock of shit freak show circus

>at this rate
We have litteraly 30 times less muslim immigration than germany as of 2017. Of course since the 90s we have eastern euro immigration too.

deus ex

Birthrates matter more.

>there may actually be a third world war in your lifetime
>likely right when im passed prime drafting age
comfy

The places with the highest birthrate in France are the white countryside you know.

so are russia and america going to help us when this new eu superforce chimps out?

So if the EU is the new Axis of evil who are it's buddies? China?

Hmm

>>when eu starts to manufacture guns
>americans favorite guns are made by belgians and germans

>urugay education

They'll need to up their sustainment fleets. Apart from France Europe's submarine fleet is meaningless too and rather quite qt with their small boats.

>there are europeans right now who are not aware of the rapidly rising eurasian influence in their country

>YouAreGay education

?

We just know it will lead to WWIII.

Because you people are too pussy to do something about the russian oligarchy siphoning the wealth out of russian peoples pockets. Because you would rather have armed conflict with innocent neighbouring countries than to curb your oligarchs greed.

Because it easier to hate people for their shade of their skin than to revolt against an actual parasite, a parasite that made a beautiful country with a rich history a depressing shithole.

Just wait. A couple months ago, our armed forces proposed to open their ranks for EU citizens.

sweden, france, and britain are some of the greatest weapons exporters in the world homie

Med women don't age like milk, unlike n*rdic women.

This is actually
>Europe
>YES

>AKSU
>AK
>NSVT
>PKM on steroids
kys

did you, where do i sign up

>europe no
More like europe yes, this sounds like some jewish plan to make Europe into a federation.

Honestly it just sounds like a plan to stimulate the economy by forcing everyone to buy european arms, maybe with EU money.

>letting leftie office feminist women organize a multinational military forces
may god have mercy upon us all

>infantry weapons of Uruguay

The immigrants are as impotent as us, its great.

Fucking criminals

They should all hang

>muh Germany
They probably will be the ones making the public declarations and whatnot, but Italy and us will most likely be the ones with the most decisional power.

german officers sending subhuman masses off to die. history truly does repeat itself

>our armed forces proposed to open their ranks for EU citizens
Oh I'm waiting. The clusterfuck that's gonna be is going to be marvelous. Like Berlin police force but country wide.

>a parasite that made a beautiful country with a rich history a depressing shithole.
Russia was always a shithole.

Everyone at EU hq (hopefully) is aware of the muh Germany argument, so I think their country will have the less power possible over this project

ameribear tier

very nice

>tfw German officer

Good, good.

You kids have no idea what's going on. It will be glorious.