Tfw can't leave my house right now because there's a curfew mandated by the right wing dead squads to kill our...

>tfw can't leave my house right now because there's a curfew mandated by the right wing dead squads to kill our neightborhood niggers
thirld world feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6tMF1actD0
youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg
youtube.com/watch?v=crwyFFLGkT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks awesome.
Would like one of those.

can't wait till all off america is like this and nobody pretends that they are white anymore

At least you have internet and can enjoy shitposting while somewhere some negro enjoying bullet to his head

I saw a documentary about how these death squads would routinely patrol sewers and such areas poor people have taken to hiding, with the purpose of hunting these poor people down.
Is this the sort of authoritarian right wing utopia Sup Forumstards are always going on about? Sounds awful, to be honest.

Explain ols

>can't wait til white people murder black so nobody pretends they're white anymore

nah, they only kill drug users, rapists and hobos.
good citizens don't get killed.

when the critical mass of bad kids doing crime and smoking weed and stealing increases, there's suddenly a period where some of them appears dead after there's flyers giving dead threats and forcing the rest to dissapear.

It's usually a mixture of civilian militias, the same police sometimes, right wing paramilitary or guerrilla doing it.

>good citizens don't get killed.
Ah yes, that does sound like an authoritarian shithole. Good people are those judged good by the powers that be. What a great system.

And so, does it improve columbian society?

lol, I saw that same doc

you are just jeaolus of our glorious right wing state.

fuck off commie.

they kill niggers, so that's good.

they're based as fuck.

>they kill niggers, so that's good.
But who is not a nigger in Colombia?
It's just shades of gray. Mildly browns killings the strongly browns.

link?

edgy

our niggers look like these.

funny enough blacks here dont create many problems.

watch "la vendedora de rosas" to see our niggers.

That is awesome.
>do Duterte to genocide degenerate druggies
Feels bad man.

10pm? It's quite early.

good citizens go to sleep early.

>there's a curfew

Wait... what? I had to double check that you were not from Venezuela...

Good citizens are supposed to be free.

Absolute state of edgy faggots on this board.

>Los malos los acostamos nosotros

Oh gosh! user, at least pretend that you are inviting me to the diner!

youtube.com/watch?v=p6tMF1actD0

the only way to deal with niggers is to ethnically remove them.

This is Latin America.

Here poor people see an easy way to stop being poor by taking a gun, boarding a bus driven by a poor, full of other poor to rob of what little those poor have in that moment. The poor robber feels so high because he had control over his life once in his life that he thinks he is the big dick now and continues doing this.

Then, another poor gets tired of it, so next time he shoots dead the poor robber, satisfied that he did something good for his neighbors and society. But then, another poor, this time in uniform, arrests the assassin poor because murder.

Then the good middle class in closed communities get angry because the assassin poor is being punished and they think that he is, in fact, a hero and he should be left free and other poor should emulate him, that way more poor people would be killing some other poor people.

According to our logic, this solves the poor problem forever!

>mexican police arrest the good citizens killing niggers instead of they joining the good citizens to kill more niggers
wew, what a cuck nation.

Oh, no, they are usually the robbing guys, I just made up that story for the sake of brevity.

That docu is retarded. Its mostly bullshit, its Vice, after all.

Homeless drug addicts roam the streets freely, they dont get killed. Actually they seem to have more rights than the average Joe. For one, they can shit and piss on the streets, or even masturbate, and dont get fined because "poor, sick people".

Op is just an schizo retard called 0n, and is just memeing.

>implying this isn't big shot narc cartels taking out smaller bands

lmao, how naive

lmao at you calling ANYONE nigger

absolute state of OP

t. mamerto hijueputa defendiendo a los marihuaneros

Cerón setentahijueputa, mátese.

Aren't you happy in life is it?

marihuanero muerto es bueno para la sociedad, mamerto hijueputa.

life is pretty comfy.

FARC will get genocided soon.

link pls ?

Yes, that's it, us Australians are JEALOUS of you, the third world paradise.

Please don't come here - oh wait your visa would be rejected because you are TOO GOOD for us.

Never let it be said that Columbia sucked, they kill people without fair trial after all.

>Many of the actors that starred in the film are now dead or in prison.Giovanni Quiroz was murdered in Medellín and Leidy Tabares was incarcerated for her involvement in the murder of a taxi driver in Medellín.[4] Giovanny Rodriguez (Don Hector in the film) and Alex Bedoya (Milton) are dead now. Some of them are still alive but living in tough conditions, such as Mileider Gil, who entered the world of prostitution a few years after the film was finished.

That's real.

>he thinks I'm jelly of his shithole
>he thinks I want to move to his shithole
lel

>surprised movie made with niggers end up with them being dead later

they weren't actors, they were literally picked up from the streets.

nvm i think i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg

Yeah Australia sucks, we subject people to trial when they are accused of crimes.

Woe is me and my ability to purchase your entire family with a week's worth of wages.

>he thinks I give a fuck about his chinese colony
lmao nigger.

>soyboy thinks niggers fair trial isn't a bullet in their heads
t. soyboy

I don't mind, your women love us at least.

What kind of shithole neighborhood do you live in?

estrato 2 parce

Okay, so is OP memeing or not?

damn, hope shit clears up soon for you guys

Jamundi? EL valle del cauca por que es tan violento? Esas cosas que esta posteando literalmente NO PASAN hoy en día en el resto del país, o quizá si existen pero son demasiado clandestinas, es decir la gente sale a farrear y a hacer cosas incluso en la madrugada sin problema. Es por estos problemas que los vallecaucanos se van para Chile?

Not him, but our women love fat wallets, they don't give a fuck about race. I've seen countless times Colombian ugly as sin motherfuckers cucking foreigners

>but our women love fat wallets

I know, but that applies to your whole nation, hell it applies to the entirety of latin america. that's why it's such a shit hole.

It's not like I go there to get married.

Yes. OP juust said hes 0n. 0n never goes out.

Yes, he lives in the most dangerous city of the country. It's as if something bad happened in the most dangerous city of Mexico but you live in a safe part of the country so you are completely foreign to the things he is posting

i just watched a documentary on how Medellin cleaned up its streets and now is a tourist destination for arts and graffiti
youtube.com/watch?v=crwyFFLGkT8

Dunno about Medellin. I mean I've been there twice but I still feel uneasy when I go as I'm used to safer surroundings

What a vile country desu. Colombian genocide when?

You must stop celebrating these acts of barbaric violence, committed under the pretext of "revenge" and "social cleaning", and work actively towards establishing the rule of law and justice above all else. Then, and only then, will your nation enter the realm of the civilized world.

what the fuck is wrong with weed? it’s literally the most harmless drug. latinos are fine with men getting drunk and beating their wives but think people who smoke weed are the bottom scum of society? fucking retarded

callate weon jajaja la puta wea hijo de puta

I don't speak Abo.

Don't listen to him, 90% of people don't. He's just an edgy retard that's still mad because he was too autistic in highschool to figure out who to buy weed from.
This isn't me, ignore him.

I wish we had the same naive idealism here.

Growing in LA is for mentally strong people, this shit is nuts.

Stop misusing words you idiot.