You will never live in Paris, the most beautiful city in the world

you will never live in Paris, the most beautiful city in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course not, that's fucking expensive! 5 Euros for a panini? Go fuck yourselves!

Brown muslim shithole.

If Panini 3 fromages, it's worth it

But I can still visit it, my sweet.

Oh, yes I can!

Looks like you enjoy praying to Allah in France Mehmet, good

Oh, look, an allahu akbar is underway
mmm, I love Paris

>2kk population
>city
it's called a town

Never gonna forget the first time i went to Paris, literally the only place i felt unsafe from my whole Euro trip. Muslims/Africans run amok in this city.

I thank God every day for that.

What a fragile man. Paris is for alphas, stay in your gentle effeminate town

t. abu muhammad

That's because like any unbrained tourist you went into the same area where everyone goes instead of really exploring the city and the country..

Don't tell me you went to other places than Montmartre, the Eiffel tower and the general areas around, I would know you lie.

I grew up in Paris. I went to a catholic school where there was only one non-white, the son of a Moroccan diplomat. I never go to the area America visits because it's full of tourists and niggers, we put them all at the same place.

>brown people frighten me

why are americans so soft

black men are so lucky..getting to live in the most beautiful city in the world and getting the best french women too

Un jour :(

t. Mamadou N'djemadoup Wes Alane M'baye

Despite all the shit Paris gets (especially from people who've probably never even been), it really is an incredibly beautiful city. People also say shit like "the people are rude", but they're exactly the same as in any other city of a comparable size. In other words, keep to yourself. It's common sense in a city of that size (even in Amerifat cities like New York or LA).

The only thing about Paris that sucks is that it's incredibly fucking loud sometimes, even compared to other big cities. There's also comparatively very few green spaces. As for Parisians, I guess you could say they're more judgmental than most people are, but if you keep to yourself it's not really a big deal.

t. Maori savage

That's how it is around Paris?
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNN
I now know where my people are.

>you will never live in an african slum
Thank god
I'm not even that other bloke and I don't consider paris a french city, you guys really fucked the dog on that one.

>Thank god. I'm not even that other bloke and I don't consider paris a french city, you guys really fucked the dog on that one.

"Alphas" who got colonized and surrendered their capital to hairy mudshits lmao, even canadians are tougher than you lot
I hope whatever you got was worth it because your country and (former) great cities are a fucking joke

Yeah, if Canada was located geographically closer to the Middle East and Africa SURELY the immigrants would stay out.

I know a french guy that does not consoder paris to be part of france
He says it has necome an african city and he feels like an outsider when visiting

Lyon>Paris, that's a fact

Lel no. Same shitty suburbs.

>same shitty suburbs
>2/3 suburbs have been razed and cleaned in the last 10 years
At least the lyonnais do something about it rather than letting themselves killed

Thank God I'm not a Parisian

You two should move to Marseille they would think twice before a terror attack in an Algerian enclave.

That's literally a St. Petersburg train for fucks sake.

I can't speak French
I don't wanna go to France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>Renoux indicates that Japanese media, magazines in particular, often depict Paris as a place where most people on the street look like "stick-thin" models and most women dress in high fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton[8]

lol

This

Never going to visit Paris, seems like a fucking muslim and nigger shithole. Lyon I loved though.

>better food
>better culture
>better life
>better transports
>better architecture
>safer
>twice cheaper
Yeah it's way better

The thing about Marseille is that it's held by mafias and gangs, those fucks don't want islamist shits on their turf. So yeah Marseille is probably whiter and safer than Paris nowadays.

White people are feminized, Arabs are loud and noxious, niggers are smelly and invasive, and both barely speak French, the city is uglier each day, and there is not much to visit really which isn't crowded with annoying tourists. Must be a hellhole to live in.

.....Aren't your blacks mostly from French speaking countries? How can they "barely speak French"

Your black people can barely speak English. I assume the same goes for the French-speaking blacks.

Your niggers broke English, ours butchered French. But those you see in Paris trying to sell you crap can't speak a word most of the time. They tend to come from all Africa nowadays.

Not quite, they speak a dialect but it isn't that far removed from formal English. It's not as if there would be any intelligibility issues unless they went 200% STREET NIGGA MANE on you. From the Frenchies post, i get the impression that they (Northwestern & Central Africans) must speak a highly deviated variant of French, and that's what I'm trying to confirm.

Oh, I see.

>White people are feminized (...)
what
>Must be a hellhole to live in.
oh so you don't live here

you will never live in Tokyo, the most largest city in the world

They're inept pussies, physically hideous, surrounded with shitskins, infamous in the entire country. Catch the eye when you visit. Oh and everything's too expensive as well. Only an African would defend this place unironically.

yeah ok

Algeria?

>Go to Paris for the first time
>Almost died from an illness

>go to croatia for holiday
>get sick and go to the hospital
>some guy takes my blood while he has a smoke

>not asking him to cauterize the wound with his cig
what are you some little bitch?

Osaka and Kyoto are better honestly.

if you went to monmartre you got cucked.

I spent most of my time le marais and didn't see another shitskin pretty much my entire time there.

>i enjoy muslims dicks and sperm so im tough

Osaka is actually dirtier than Tokyo
Kyoto is the worst climate in Japan (by basin) and the worst inhabitant

>full of arabs
>smells like piss
>you're fucked if you cannot speak la langue française

Why would I ever want to live in Paris?

Thank god for that. You are a post-modernist shithole.

*blocks your path*
*puts bracelet on you*

yuo buy

Osaka is way more lively, and Kyoto much nicer.

Fushimi-inari is so comfy. There's nothing like that in Tokyo. Generally, parks in Tokyoi suck ass desu.

Fuck you
Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine is actually boring
There is also a filter on Osaka's lively videos and pictures
Actually it is not big deal
and There is wonderful park in Tokyo than Osaka/Kyoto
pic related

Nigger I was there 2 months ago.

There is no real park of value in Tokyo, neither the imperial gardens nor the hamarikyu are outstanding and the park in Ueno is a fucking dump. Do you really think the Meiji-Jingu is better than the Fushimi Inari Taisha ? Bah.

do traditional villages like in mangos exist? are they just a romantic reintrerpretation? are they full of illiterate plebs?

There is good transportation convenience as an excellent element of Tokyo
There are Kagoshima and Hokkaido within 1000 km from Tokyo

>thread is inevitably filled with cringey weebs
Disgusting

>weeb
what ?

It really is beautiful.

>Leave Taxi from Airport
AYO HOL UP MONSIEUR
>Smacks lips
>Garbles something in bad French whilst staring you down
>Demands you pay reparations for the colonisation of Africa, despite obviously not being French
>Robs you
>Gives the money to hos fat sow of a wife & their umpteen kids all fat from the state paying for everything
>Kicks you in the balls
>Spits on your GF, infecting her with aids
>Leaves you both for achmed goatfuckeri, the quintessential frenchman & his gang of hideous smelly arabs
What a beautiful Tourist City. I do wonder why the Asians aren’t visiting anymore....