Countries you loved but started to hate after meeting people from that country

Countries you loved but started to hate after meeting people from that country

>Colombia

and vice versa

>Brazil

I used to like Finland, but now I think they're a bunch of miserable antisocial, wannabe Europeans - Yeah, you've contributed to Europe as much as the shit that comes out of my ass, if you exclude Nokia. I thought they were nice, instead they are rude assholes

Well, I've always hated that degenerated place called ''Brazil''. Even Euro-Brazilians are fucking toxic. I want my country to commit seppuku solely because having a dash of being part of the inception of such a god-forsaken place

The Netherlands

Canada

Australia. A lot of them are incredibly loud and obnoxious.

Americans.

Beaner.

>First Worlders
>Second and Third Worlders

absolutely 100% this

this also sort of, but I don't hate Australians, I was just disappointed to learn that irl most of them are insane SJWs and not bantzmasters.

Netherlands

they are the most smug, left wing, ayy weed lmao, hipster glasses faggots in the world.

maybe only the hipsters end up in L O N D O N though

Hate the french now

>I was just disappointed to learn that irl most of them are insane SJWs and not bantzmasters.

lol you got bamboozled IRL mate. truth is we just can't stand you seppos and will say ANYTHING that will make you mutts upset.

>damage control

bet you voted for drumpf, shitlord.

French

>Countries you loved
none
>started to hate after meeting people from that country
Southern Europeans and Iberians. Loud, smelly spics everywhere.

>Brazil
They were loud and blared shitty music in public and had no sense of personal space.

>I was just disappointed to learn that irl most of them are insane SJWs and not bantzmasters
You can't just visit Sydney and Melbourne then assume we're all like those gay cunts.

Not him but tbf there's no reason to go anywhere outside of Melbourne and Sydney

Shut up cunt, didn't your mother ever teach you to finish your pea and ham soup before insulting others?

>There's no reason to go anywhere outside of Melbourne or Sydney
Are you big on gay bars by any chance?

England.

An illustrious nation & culture, yet individually are some of the most dour, uptight, and emotionally fragile fucks I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

>vice versa
Mexicans aren't that bad desu. They've been dehumanized by our media but are great IRL.

>only just learning about whinging poms

still

maybe you guys are anglo after all

No, I just know nothing about Australia and don't want to know anything about Australia

How's an American call anyone else fragile? You cunts can't take banter for shit.

Well fair enough really. More power to you for your candour.

Yea yea get fucked cunt and all that

>emotionally fragile
>coming from a yank
haha

Shut up and hang yourself in the toilet already you miserable womp

Actually it's "yeah nah".

>countries you hate after meeting people from there but now love after reading about them

Iraq

>Mexicans aren't that bad desu. They've been dehumanized by our media but are great IRL.
You're such a fucking dumb chicano.

Nah yeah I know the lingo (a bit)

Loved the movie where they put cocaine in the eggs, can't remember it for the life of me though

Fuck I'm a bit curious myself now. Can't say I've seen it.

Thanks for proving my point.

I wouldn't go so far as to call the English emotionally fragile, but from the summers I've spent there visiting family, I see what you're getting at. They often come across as insecure and highly self conscious.

Maybe I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're simply care more for making positive impressions than we Americans and our "go back where you came from" attitude do.

I'm almost positive it was an Aussie film but I was drunk out of my mind at the time

I think there was a box of Gaytimes in the freezer in one scene I paused on and I pissed myself laughing

Flags change everything
If it was some guy from Kiwitopia you'd probably be bawling your beady eyes out Cromwellingtonshire VIII

Fucken watch what you say about golden gaytimes, cunt.

Not even hispanic.

>Flags change everything

I'll say, an American flag seems to add 20 kilos and lower 20 IQ points to whatever poster I see it on.

>spending entire summers in that shithole
Yikes

Switzerland

Yeah I got a Golden Gaytime for ya right here bud

I wouldn't mind visiting but I'm arachnophobic and would probably die from drop bears a minute after leaving the airport

Try 40 kilos, type two diabetes, six hollowpoints to the chest, and heart disease by 13

Yeah I'm with this guy. Spending summer in England is kind of like going to a public pool with the intention of building a sand castle.

Actually gaytimes are pretty good. They're just an icecream with a chocolate outer, covered in shredded peanuts or some other kind of nuts; I'm not sure which. As for the arachnaphobia - really not an issue. I'm 30, I've lived in Australia my whole life, I work outdoors, I regularly have to dig through yards, trees, hedgerows, potholes, trenches, all sorts of shit. I do see them, but all the time and they're really not an issue. As long as you don't run across a funnel web or some shit like that then they'll leave you alone. Your neighbour's cat will cause you far more problems than a spider ever will.

not all the time*

I have cousins there. And it really isn't that bad.....

Ok, by itself it's a shit country with little in the way of landscape, scenery and exploration opportunity but that's unfair as I'm trying to compare it with the entirety of America. Treating it as a convenient stepping stone to the rest of Europe made those summers bearable as i'd spend much of it hopping around the continent.

See mate even when you're being nice about it, it still sounds like you're slamming the place; oh so slightly.

>They're just an icecream with a chocolate outer, covered in shredded peanuts or some other kind of nuts
Sounds like my kind of sweet

>they'll leave you alone
I know, it's just it's irrational fear
I see a spider, even a little microscopic one, I either flip out and kill it or run away

Out of curiosity is Fosters any good?
Gas station I go to is stocking it now

Balkans.

Euros, why the actual fuck do you even abide their existence on your continent?

>worrying about poisonous spiders this much

Not sure where you live here in the US, but there are states where black widow and brown recluse spiders are all over the place and even they are a non issue in day to day life.

France
Vietnam

>Sounds like my kind of sweet
I'm telling you, they're fucken good. Been one of my favourites my whole life. Only thing that beats them really is a maxibon.
>I see a spider, even a little microscopic one, I either flip out and kill it or run away
Yeah that's natural. Most people here are exactly the same with them. It's not uncommon to hear of some big, macho knobhead shitting his pants when he sees something pissweak like a hunstman or a wolf spider.
>is Fosters any good?
From what I can remember, it was okay, but nothing that good. Honestly, you shouldn't be asking an Australian. Nobody here really drinks it... I mean at all. Every person I've ever met whose drank lots of Fosters was foreign. Literally every one. I've never met an Australian that keeps Fosters as their main.

THANK YOU! I've been pointing this out to Americans for fucking ages - your country has this shit too. Not only that, but you've got shit like pumas and cougars, don't you? Plus bears. I mean fucking bears. You can't kill a lion or a bear by hitting it with a fucken thong.

I don't like the few Japs I've met here in America. Weird bunch.

Other Asians are cool though. I like the Chinese. Vietnamese are hit or miss.

SD, we have Black Widows supposedly but I've never seen one outside captivity

The only ones I see on the regular are wolf spiders and...
jumping spiders

>Maxibon
Tell me more

>Every person I've ever met whose drank lots of Fosters was foreign
Suppose that makes sense since it's always advertised as "Real Australian beer"

Mountain lions will fuck off if you wave your arms around and scream like an autist

Bears are chill af so long as you don't see cubs
Then you quickly go away

>>Maxibon
>Tell me more
Basically exactly like the idea you'd take away from the picture I posted:
>ice cream with chocolate flakes through it
>chocolate ice cream sandwich on one end
>choc-flake dip sauce on the other
Bretty fuggen good desu.
>Suppose that makes sense since it's always advertised as "Real Australian beer"
Yeah that's always just been their thing for some reason. I really don't understand why foreigners drink it; I always thought that you guys always thought we were just a pack of dipshit barbarians. That's usually the vibe I get off most foreigners when they talk about us.

>Mountain lions will fuck off if you wave your arms around and scream like an autist
Pretty shitty predator desu.
>Bears are chill af so long as you don't see cubs
>Then you quickly go away
Actually this one I had heard before. The bit about the cubs, anyway. I'd heard that bears can be unpredictable in any case. Or does it vary depending on if they're black, kodiak, etc?

General guide
>Black
You can try to act tough, as these are most cautious and unwilling to attack people
>Brown (extremely large Grizzlies, Kodiaks and the sort)
Not readily aggressive, but keep a distance and have your guns loaded just in case. Dont bother cubs.
>Polar
Nigga, have your RPG-7 loaded.

Do you even get polar bears in US though? I thought they were more of an arctic thing.

Alaska. It's where I saw one IRL during a widlife tour years back.

>ice cream with chocolate flakes through it
>chocolate ice cream sandwich on one end
>choc-flake dip sauce on the other
Sounds fucking tasty
>I always thought that you guys always thought we were just a pack of dipshit barbarians
It's just stereotypes that get played on by tourist agencies, and well, everyone
It's either full on Bogan ala Crocodile Dundee or pseudo-California esq shit in Sydney and Melbourne

>Pretty shitty predator desu
Nah they'd fuck you up in a heartbeat if they wanted to fight
They usually hunt smaller animals though, like coyotes, rabbits, small deer etc.
They'll also eat your pets

>Or does it vary depending on if they're black, kodiak, etc?
Species is definitely important
Blacks are sissy
Browns will make you a sissy

Sometimes even I forget Alaska exists

Yeah my bad; I didn't think of that. I'm not brilliant with your country's geography and history sometimes.
>Nah they'd fuck you up in a heartbeat if they wanted to fight
I know; I was only kidding. Truth is if I saw a mountain lion I'd probably forget what you're supposed to do and just fill my pants with a large quantity of shit.
>Species is definitely important
>Blacks are sissy
>Browns will make you a sissy
That's what I originally thought. Usually when you hear of someone being fucked up by a bear it's a brown one of some kind.
>Sometimes even I forget Alaska exists
Cheers.

Shit; forgot to reply.
>It's just stereotypes that get played on by tourist agencies, and well, everyone
>It's either full on Bogan ala Crocodile Dundee or pseudo-California esq shit in Sydney and Melbourne
I see, but Dundee isn't actually a bogan. Just saying.

>Truth is if I saw a mountain lion I'd probably forget what you're supposed to do and just fill my pants with a large quantity of shit
You usually see two beady little yellow orbs in the distance
They don't like people because people means guns

>Usually when you hear of someone being fucked up by a bear it's a brown one of some kind
Grizzly attacks get lots of views
Black bears do more shit overall but that's just because there are more of them, and usually don't result in injury

I know, you get what I'm saying though
Shit analogy and I'm on the verge of falling asleep

Brits.
Fucking dickheads. Also self proclaimed bantz master can't even handle banter. Pretty ironic. Hope that the brit I've met was an exception.
Opposite effect with greece .

damn, which Brits did you people meet?

>1rd
Ukranians!¡!¡!
>2st
Americans and Argentinians, not kidding.

>They don't like people because people means guns
Oh so they've at least got a bit of that "beware the hand of man" shit in them then? That's something at least.
>Shit analogy and I'm on the verge of falling asleep
That's all good. I saw what you were getting at, I just had to say that on the off chance. Bogans are more like your equivalent of drunk and/or methed-up rednecks.

I'll bet they met them online. Pretty much every Brit I've met online could write a how to book on being a wanker; most of the Brits I've met IRL were cool as fuck. But they're also the kind of Brits that, you know, experience life off their computer.

>Oh so they've at least got a bit of that "beware the hand of man" shit in them then?
Most animals do
Feed them though, and they no longer beware

>Bogans are more like your equivalent of drunk and/or methed-up rednecks
Suppose so

You have a good afternoon bud, I'm going to bed

Provincianos. They all talk as if there was more led in the air than in the city.

>You have a good afternoon bud, I'm going to bed
Thanks mate, I'm having one so far. Hope you have a good sleep.

French

Honestly, none really. I've never met a nationality or ethnic group and thought, "Yeah well fuck all of you." I've met lots of dickheads, from lots of backgrounds and so have all you most likely. But so what? You know that's not the norm, you know they'd still be shunned or at least ridiculed for being like that wherever they came from. Difficult people are a universal concept and everyone hates them.

>Countries you loved but started to hate after meeting people from that country
Canada
>and vice versa
Russia

Love
> mex, us, lux, nepal, tibet

Hate
> all african, all islamic, most asian countries ( I don't really hate the country itself, but cultures like rape/disrespect/slave and by slave I mean the Japanese culture)

mejico

Switzerland
>Oh wow this country has so many guns and such good laws
>Talk to a Swiss
>KILL YOURSELF AMERICAN I FUCKING HATE YOU
>Talk to another Swiss
>KILL YOURSELF CUNT
>Every Swiss person I ever talk to hates me as soon as I talk to them

Also Ireland to an extent, but it was a combination of meeting cunts from Dublin (County Cork is fine) and learning that the Irish immigrants during the Mexican-American war deserted the US and took up arms with the Mexicunts. What the fuck.

Peru

i actually didn't "love" the country itself since i know very little about Peru (like most mexicans i know little to nothing about any country past the Yucatan peninsula) but it was of my knowledge that Peruvians were friendly and upon meeting Peruvians online any good impressions i ever had about them got crushed. they are rude and literally think they invented everything.. their Bolivian brothers in the other hand, are probably the friendliest and most humble latinos i've ever talked to

>and vice versa
Americans

Most of the time i thought 'mericans were rude patriotic racist assholes and Sup Forums definitely didn't help to better my opinions on them (some americans here are cool but unfortunately they seem to be a minority) but i met some americans irl and met some outside this shithole of a website like on forums and playing videogames online and my opinion changed, americans are pretty cool and friendly specially irl, in fact most of the people i play vidya with are american :DDD

English, like 19 years old. I guess Scots are okay

This pic is hot.

They are like this. Don't worry