Why didn't somebody conquer us already? We have a lot of lands for your people...

Why didn't somebody conquer us already? We have a lot of lands for your people, we are loyal workers and we hate our government. Please no china though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_treasure_fleet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are all the Trumps such Russianaboos?

I didn't realize there was anything of value out there

>Why didn't somebody conquer us already?
Useless frozen shithole, putting outpost and making russian slaves dig and send recources is enough.
>we are loyal workers
False
>and we hate our government.
Most love it tho
>Please no china though.
Only China would bother with this shithole

I made a thread asking about starting a business in Russia a while ago and everyone called me an idiot.

Not falling in the same trap again Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanov.

It's dangerous prospect without connections. Officially bribery is defeated, but speak with anyone who does business here and you would learn that you still need to bribe for almost anything.

Poltards are delusional

This, our Finnic brothers are not ₩#ite

Putin claims to have stopped bribery in Russia but everyone there knows it's not true?

>oficially bribery is defeated
Wgat the fuck are you talking about?

Russia will get better in the future. Due to global warming, people will be able to cultivate the lands that are frozen and wasted now. Meanwhile, fertile lands in Europe will become a big desert.

Trips confirm

that simply isn't the case, it's a strange internet meme, probably enhanced by the kremlin shitposter army

hello Russia, I think you could be a good country, please stop invading your neighbors :(

Of anyone who has a chance, China would fix Russia.

We did, but you kinda got mad.

t. american

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE

please gibs back. just the treasures, not the gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure

but you are getting conquered, muslims from the south and slant eyed mongol-chinks from the east.

You can but only if you are a millionare

well duh, are you stupid?

To be fair it's been a while America didn't invade a neighbor.
They invade neighbors of others, it's much more convenient.

dont listen to these dickheads, there is nothing a russian fears most than corporate competition on his own turf.

Go for it Tony, go see for yourself what these vatniks are made of.

maybe you should consider google translate

trusted allies to the Empire and Nico for 50 years
we send 170 tonnes of gold for safekeeping to Moscow

then another train with

> containing the most precious objects of the Romanian state, including the archives of the Romanian Academy, many antique valuables, such as 3,500-year-old golden jewels found in Romania, ancient Dacian jewels, the jewels of the voivodes of Wallachia and Moldavia, as well as the jewels of the Romanian royalty, thousands of paintings, as well as precious cult objects owned by Romanian monasteries, such as 14th century icons and old Romanian manuscripts. It also contained various deposits of the Romanian people at the national banks. The value of this train is hard to estimate, especially because most of its contents are art objects, but most likely nowadays it could even surpass the value of the other train.

>Bolsheviks take over, no more Russia, and in their opinion, no more treasures

Only comrade Stalin returned some gold and some rummaged through Dacian jewels.
If there's one thing this country had more than anyone in Eastern EU is a shitload of treasures and gold hoarded by monasteries and boyars for a milennia (because we're too backwards to have a true mercantile economy).

>does this to Spain too...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_treasure_fleet

>entrust great wealth to Russia

should have sent it to the UK or Switzerland

Do it again. I'm not against turning to buddism or whatever you have there.
I can learn japanese if you will make us do so.

The rest are probably in Tel Aviv and USA

We were fighting Germany and it was deemed too risky. Pretty sure Germans would have returned them though.

it must sting to know that all those fine objects were melted down and broken apart by filthy communists

They constantly shit on us and then they wonder why this country is becoming an anti-air hub and there's no political backlash against it.

Likely, since Stalin sold basically everything to fuel the war effort and returned us 33kilograms of gold out of 170.000 Eh, I dont even blame them for that since it was WW2, but if they have treasures left (especially archives and art) which they said they do, it would be honorable to return them. I
t would basically force us in international eyes to accomodate Russian cooperation more.

Negotiations seem to have ceased tho.

Americans nowadays only invade countries on the other side of the world, they haven't attacked their neighbours since 1919.

>deal with roudy gangs of militants from your crap sack neighbor to the south attacking your border towns

>invading

I hate europeans

>Go for it Tony, go see for yourself what these vatniks are made of
How did you guess my name?

frequent /x/ browser

their shit must be rubbing off.

Why are you such a cuck and want some foreign barin to rule you? Why can't you fix shit in our country yourself?

You can't fool me again vladimir

your gov has nukes