White people

White people.
How do you feel that you happened to be sharing your whole country with other bunch of minorities?

I think there aren't enough azn qts here

bring them all. while leaving white women here

your benis is too smarr for non-asians

Extremely angry.

that's not fair then you fuckn white piggu
why are you so greedy

well. feels sorry that your country dosen't seem like 'your country' anymore.

at least in case of me, I will stay away from your country. not a second thinking about to go there. hope you can rear your country by your own well. having it composed as only your own race.

꺼져 암내나는 코쟁이색햐

t. Self-hating Sergeant David

It feels like Hitler was right and we've made a terrible mistake.

Don't let this happen to your country.

Very bad.

I appreciate the sentiment.
As far as I am concerned, you are welcome to come as a tourist, or to help exterminate the Chinese (when the time comes).

Doesn't matter in the larger scheme of things imho. And only brainlets believe that this only happens to western countries. We're too connected on a global scale for people not migrate around around the world.

being really honest. I can not taunt on Chinese people like forever.
They're 95% of North East Asian population so consequently, looking down on them is looking down myself.

rather than hating them I wanna make China great again so the poor Chinese people who went there get back to their original country.

China will invade your country (and mine, and others) if it gets strong. As it stands, we're letting them invade without even putting up a fight.

I hope that ultimately people will return to their homes, and make their countries prosper. Although the current situation is somewhat annoying.

It's not as bad as people on Sup Forums pretend it is, but sometimes it's annoying.
What about you ? With it's economical growth the number of foreigner in South Korea is increasing rapidly. I've been living in SK for 10 month and will most likely come back to study and work there. I think that now the number of foreigner is ok, but I'm anxious for the futur, I hope it won't rise too much.

>It's not as bad as people on Sup Forums pretend it is
It's probably worst. They way it is couldn't be described with words.

I pretty much only see minorities if I go to certain parts of the city, aka. the more popular places and a couple suburbs.
This place is still very homogeneous, which is a good thing.
Probably depends on where in France you live, no?

obviously but unless you are in a small village there are foreigners everywhere

I really enjoy seeing the downfall of Europe.Considering all the crimes they committed against the people outside of them, they deserve to face the consequences of it however brutal it may be.

makes me want to leave the country and this entire failure of a continent uezs lads
being German is already shit enough because you get hated by people from outside as well, getting shat on from the inside is giving me the rest

>It's not as bad as people on Sup Forums pretend it i
So this webm is just a meme?

cute girls always have ugly friends.

fuck off John, Japan and Murica didn way worst than all the european countries combined

I don't hate Germans

Of course, like all the Kremlin propaganda

wasn't the Moscow metro blown up by a muzzie this year as well?
or was that in st petersburg?

I really think that USA should bomb you again, preferable with some nukes.

How about that?

>77777
Fact

Saint Petersburg 5 months ago yes.

This french is a nigger.
The French cities are filled with Arabic and black. He goes out in the street during the day while the non-parasite people work

feels pretty bad man, but the nordestinos are well behaving

Ja Heil

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

I'm not racist. It's ok.
But i don't like foreigners. So as long as these minorities are russians i'm fine

what do you guys think of our glorious Russian Caliphate?

It's pretty chill, I mean america was built on other culture right?