Can someone explain how does one people go from being badass mother fucking Vikings that rape and pillage other...

Can someone explain how does one people go from being badass mother fucking Vikings that rape and pillage other people's villages, to huge pussies that open their anus wide for other people's to rape and pillage them?

I don't know, maybe 1000 years passed and people changed or smth

Can someone explain why canadians throw rocks when they live in a glass house?

It's almost like cultures change over time and are not the result of natural inclinations, but rather the result of a socioeconomic environment.
It really makes you think, it does.

>how do you get from raping and pillage people to get raped and pillaged by people
none of these are positive, there is a middle.

literally this

> leafpost
Scandinavians aren't getting "raped and pillage", their companies are the ones practicing neo-colonialism. Scandis are only getting richer. But I guess Sup Forums memes are better shitposting material than reality.

swedes gona employ those fugees as literal slaves, i have no link but theres some suggestion for 8k kroner, which i dont think anyone earns full time?

Norse raids are literally an overblown hollywood meme. Stop perpetuating this shitty false history.

Canadians and glass houses weren't even around when Vikings and rocks were

whatever just send us 1000 more broads

>Vikings
Those were cowardly thugs who only attacked defenseless churches and ran away when the police came. Snowniggers. They were hated throughout Europe until a certain Himmler decided to make mastubatory fan fiction about them.

Fuck off

I don't get these threads
it should be well known at this point that male Western testosterone rates went down big time in the past decades

I think you should stop going to Sup Forums every day kid

Canada is entirely white though, with a small handful of Amerindians

/thread

nordics were never better

pay geld

I hope you are memeing
We had a king named after them you spastic

>it’s a leaf post
>not only that it’s a extra Marxists and gay leaf variant

Looking at your post you must go on pol so surely you must know the world would be better off if you offed yourself and the rest of your gay sounding socalist people

I think you know what happened

Pic related

>we dindu nuffin

Maybe because thise famoys vikings weren't that much in scandinavia

What did the frog mean by this?

Is being "badass mother fucking Vikings that rape and pillage" inherently a good thing?

yes, unless ISIS does it, in which case it's bad