Lauren Southern makes anti-marriage video with her usual rationalizations

>Lauren Southern makes anti-marriage video with her usual rationalizations

entire comments section is Sup Forums
>claiming women are inherently degenerate, inferior and more prone to infidelity
>the primary purpose of white female existence is to serve white men's need for a homemaker and baby-machine
>she will inevitably marry a rich man/become a coalburning slut or impure waifu
>they would never marry a girl who isn't a virgin or has a perforate hymen
>"What a waste of a womb!"/"She wants to ride the cock carousel!"
Why are Sup Forums nearly 100% muslim in their views towards women?

Because Sup Forums is 100% composed of perma-virgin NEETS whose sum of interactions with women come from checkout girls at the supermarket

Personally, I was the same until I actually started interacting with women as a whole because of my job

>Why are Sup Forums nearly 100% muslim in their views towards women?

I think they are even more conservative than ISIS. The ideology is quite much identical, they are just claiming to be christians.

>muslims are conservative, so therefore you shouldn't be conservative

I thought Sup Forums had already decided long ago that redical Islam is the "ultimate redpill".

So when you establish the Nazi caliphate you're going to stone them for adultery and enslave them as personal fleshlights after they perforate their hymens?

white sharia NOW

They are retarded virgin losers. I would be really keen to see a virginity poll done there

>I was the same until I actually started interacting with women as a whole because of my job
But now you are better and ready to accept to support 35 year old Stacy and her half abo child?

My best friends are lesbians, the majority of my friends are female, I have like 1-2 male friends, Sup Forums can fuck off the end of my nob tbqh

No Irish, dogs or blacks near my white women

Why do you pretend like that's the only choice for a middle-aged working man?

>Why do you pretend like that's the only choice for a middle-aged working man?
It's only choice for losers who browse 4chins(except for me ofcourse)

>Sup Forums is a place for losers and perma virgins who have no interaction with females or reality in general

Whoop dee dooo

leaf tier

ppl who never tasted pussy
the result can only be Sup Forums mindset

>>they would never marry a girl who isn't a virgin or has a perforate hymen
The ridiculous part about this statement is while it's entirely truth and that man should not settle for used goods it's always spoken from the mouth of a man who's unable to settle for anything no matter how desperate he is yet alone an actual virgin.

Majority of Sup Forums probably deluded themselves into thinking that them being a virgin in the fucking XXI century past 16 year old was THEIR choice and not the choice of females around them.

Sup Forums mentality. If a female isn't white and a pure virgin who hasn't even seen a man before than she's a coal-burning whore who has birthed 1000 nigglet spawn and strings nigger cock through her pussy 10 times a day. There is not inbetween

I love how Sup Forums hate jews more than anything but are overwhelmingly christian, and catholic at that.

t. kremlinbot

literally not an oxymoron in the slightest

Are you implying that australian women are racist and never sleep with people of different ethnicities?
Or what?

because Sup Forums are thirsty faggots like muslims

BASED Lauren

It is possible to not get laid as a choice. I'm a wizard but I *have* dated women, been kissed, had the chance to get laid etc., but I don't want to flirt with women because I'm terrified of female sexuality. I have literally fled from women's apartments after they invited me over "for a last drink". However I'm entirely aware that it's MY problem and it's up to me whether I'll solve it or live with it. Sup Forumstards believe that their unattractive personalities, their bitter misanthropy and their racism are the fault of other people. They are basically children.

Whats Kremlinbot about that post?

check the flags itt

Sure thing let's assume what you said was entirely truth becaus I have no reason to doubt you but you're an exception

>Lauren Southern
>anti-marriage

why? isn't she conservative to being with?

Life is to complex to restrict everything to antiquated religions or ideologies, BUT they still have relevance in a lot of areas for us

who is us?

humanity in general, you won't find a window of attack there

>Sup Forums thinks marriage is a scam made up by with white feminists
>still gets angry when a woman criticizes it
Is Sup Forums schizophrenic?

how can you think to speak for all of humanity and call religion antiquated?

Because I personally consider religion inapplicable beyond this point, save for some moral values that laid the groundwork for modern secular progress

>a tool of authority and political ambition here
>collecting taxpayer money / charity in the west
Its been you and God, not the entire society and God

Religion is antiquated though

I'm not a Sup Forumstard (their kind want me dead) but have accepted 'chastity' for the remainder of my existence purely as a survival mechanism. Being a lolicon and having a sex life only happens for the rich. Thank christ for Japan and their glorious 2D world. That is still largely illegal here but practically a safe method for sexual stress relief as possible.

Religion is antiquated by definition, since they almost entirely originate from a premodern, prescience world and were the social, judicial and academic structures at the time.
They are relics of a bygone age which no longer have a role in modern societies. They have been entitely antiquated by modernity.

so you're taking your opinion and transplanting it onto all of humanity. A true intellectual

>laid the groundwork for modern secular progress
you mean the thing that will be gone in Europe in the future because of mass muslim immigration?

a lot of the world doesn't proscribe to modernity

>so you're taking your opinion and transplanting it onto all of humanity.
Check the 'personally' qualifier in the previous post

>you mean the thing that will be gone in Europe in the future because of mass muslim immigration?
Solving it within a democratic framework (parties with proper representation capable of removing them) instead of deus velt will preserve and strengthen that progress, promote abolition of Islamic theocracies and their secularization and will stop people from future mass migration after you do colonial 2.0

What do you believe is the correct way of living?

WIth the way society is developing, they inevitably will

One of the craziest thing about religious nuts is how an ideology that is 1400/2000 yo will be applicable for time immemorial, without religious figures/apostles ever accounting for most of the developments today

her fingol beta orbiter must be sperging about htis

>implying modern religions are exactly the same as they were 2000 years ago

In the aim of religious conservatism, every single one is especially Islam

Easiest counter-example, why did religion fail to account for dinosaur fossils? - inb4 they were planted by satan's helpers to promote athiesm

don't hit on woman at your forking work you fucking creep

>why did religion fail to account for dinosaur fossils?

Uh, because it was governed by humans who made mistakes, what's your point? The theory of evolution is accepted by the modern Catholic church

>most of the developments today
But they do. How you might ask? People never change and we never learn. Look at the Roman graffiti and compare to Reddit posts. All of our issues and problems remain the same. Gays? Old news. Lewd women? Old news.

>white supremacist are inherently selfish self serving people
Stop the presses.

ITT: Tumblr hambeasts have a chimpout

Women are inferior to men though. It's a biological fact and it's impossible to argue against science.

>Solving it within a democratic framework
Yeah you spout this nonsense every thread. Point to one anti islam/anti immigration party that has actually succeeded. Best case scenario they get a small limit on immigration so instead of becoming minorities in our countries in 50 years its now 70 years.
The reason teenagers on Sup Forums turn to the far right is because at least they offer a solution. It might sound like an unattainable solution but its a solution nonetheless. Right wing parties in all of Europe and America don't offer any solutions.

>promote abolition of Islamic theocracies and their secularization
The islamic world actively resists westernisation so this is near impossible.
And anyway why is it the collective job of white people to deal with the muslim world? You can roll around in mud forever for all I care

there is no inevitability that religions will die. The muslim world has gotten more zealous in the last 50 years from what I can see

>Women are inferior to men though.
in certain human endeavors, yes. Not all, though.

>The theory of evolution is accepted by the modern Catholic church
That highly suggests that religion was imperfect in its inception and interpretation, if the former then it isn't divine revelation or its actually human concoction, if the latter then God doesn't care about providing power to tyrants and having humans suffer under them

Here's another example: Why was religion geocentric until recently, and why did murder dissidents before accepting that the initial revelations were false, remedial religion is basically no religion for its early years

That's true but remember we've only recently experienced massive change from a historical standpoint, there are countless contradictions to scripture even today that religious communities conveniently ignore

>The reason teenagers on Sup Forums turn to the far right is because at least they offer a solution.
So you're going to act like ISIS is to Islam because you want a brute force party?

>Point to one anti islam/anti immigration party that has actually succeeded.
FN has better representation and a better platform for the next elections, no-one even considered Trump a viable candidate for presidency, Austria elected a FR party, hungary and neighbouring nations are circumventing EU's immigration agenda, and populism is on the rise on every western country. No reason or justification for you to chimp out because you're frustrated with your life

>The muslim world has gotten more zealous in the last 50 years from what I can see
Because of how Islam designed its propagation model, its intrinsicly political nature and the fact that its inextricable from governance and how it demonizes dissidence or desertion, poor and limited example

Precisely this What a lot of Sup Forumserettes don't realize is that equality coincided with the technological revolution for a reason, we now rely more on brains than brawn for contributing to society and our personal welfare, the dream of all women suddenly leaving the workforce to bear every basement nerd's babies is profoundly idiotic

How many of you have a girlfriend or wife?

What do you expect from brainwashed anglos

In terms of female courtship here? I can have candidates and a wife by the end of the week, its simple seek her father's hand nonsense

>the dream of all women suddenly leaving the workforce to bear every basement nerd's babies is profoundly idiotic
indeed it is, but what they are willing to do that? Paraphrasing JBP, "Women indeed wish and compete towards an entirely different goal from men. They have differnet aspiration."

The less and less we become defined by our biological imperatives, the more you'll see religious conservatives and Sup Forumstypes try to reinforce them, they need to structure society according to their gender for personal, more than political reasons a lot of the time as well

lel

you definitely know what an oxymoron is

>I can have candidates and a wife by the end of the week
If being creeped out by that line makes me some kind of beta cuck, then you can call me Braden and send me to the shed.

getting married this year

Why is Laura spending so much time in Europe? She isn't even learning the European languages

Its improper and damaging for your children, essentially telling them a submissive, uneducated wife is optimal whereas my daughters will screw up and my sons will be elliot-tier

You lost me, buddy. I'm not sure what you're talking about now.
Anyway, my wife is educated and, although I would not call her submissive, she ranks incredibly high in trait agreeableness. Good girls exist, guys.

I was a bit confused as well, but you're right on the availability but the internet gives people the impression that every isolated case is going to be universal tomorrow, slippery slope debating has become the norm

>she ranks incredibly high in trait agreeableness
does that makes her uninteresting?

Enjoy life while it lasts pal

What is it that drives a man into white knighting an attentionwhore e-celeb on youtube?

I don't think it works that way. Look at Donald Trump. His wife Melania is a gold digger, uneducated, high school diploma, and submissive.

But his daughter Ivanka is a "businesswoman" and has a Master's degree, and is very aggressive and bossy.

His sons are also all married, and although they are not successful business-wise, they aren't drug-addicts or anything

bad example.. Ivanka was already past her impressionable age when Trumf married the eastern european woman.

>tfw you don't live in a backwards muslim shithole where this is possible

Feels fucking bad man. All I want is a gf.

Ivanka has the ultimate incentive to define herself by her father and his legacy though, we might never know the differences in their approach towards women's politics

2 reasons there, 1 - the prospect of sex like every other scenario, 2 - the need to stop the majority of her supporters from turning on her

>every isolated case is going to be universal tomorrow
Fuck social media
I think she's fun and interesting. Why would being agreeable make someone less interesting?

>Why would being agreeable make someone less interesting?
because they won't have an opinion of their own? remember you said "very high in trait agreeableness".

It sounds like what you want is a fuck doll

oh you're right. His eldest children's mother is an aggressive businesswoman. But Ivana and Melania are both lying golddiggers.

> Melania said she graduated uni, she didn't
> Ivana also dropped out of uni

> Melania said she was a model, she was actually a "nude model"
> Ivana said she was an Olympic skiier, she was not

>I hate muslims for being radically conservative
>here let me be as radically conservative as muslims

The muslim women aren't like that at all. I'd even argue they're more free than the modern western woman who is forced into doing things that are unhealthy for her such as drinking and slutting through norms and media.

agreeable in English means pleasantness

which means she isn't a complaining whiny bitch

Sup Forums doesn't hate the muslims for being radically conservtive though, way to strawman

Why then?

>agreeable in English means pleasantness
well, i guess I assumed the second definition.

Maybe he's unironically a fan? Many football fans whiteknight their idols when they are caught doping, evading taxes, etc. without being in love with them.

She has opinions of her own, but she's willing to go along with what others want. Having a harmonious group makes her happy, but that's not the same as not having her own interests. After all, she did graduate one of the top universities in the US, and she's a successful entrepreneur. She's agreeable, but she's also intelligent, ambitious, and highly conscientious.
She's a killer, buds.
>forced into doing things that are unhealthy for her such as drinking and slutting
>forced

it's okay Deevakar. "agreeable" does literally sound like "agreeing with everything". very easy mistake

For it being Arabic imperialism.

bögpojke blåst åt helvete

You don't understand how big of an impact social pressure has on women, especially young ones. Also people generally don't know what they want. Taking a bunch of Chad dick might seem nice in the beginning but when you're starting to turn 30 and no guy can make you happy as they don't match up to Chad Thundercock, it's not as fun.

>Why are Sup Forums nearly 100% muslim in their views towards women?
Maybe because Muslim societies are more archaic and in in certain regards more in touch with human nature, which causes that kind of overlap?

Agreeing with Muslims on some things doesn't imply being Muslim or wanting millions of them in your country.

>we now rely more on brains than brawn for contributing to society and our personal welfare

But women do not stack up to men in either brain or muscle.

hairy hands rapped out this post

>doesn’t know sudanon
Kys potato
>Laura southern
>rational
Never seen that before desu
What were her arguments?
Did she address unfair divorce laws?

Did she also discuss how often women sexually abuse children?

If we follow her arguments, since she's 22 and she isnt a married housewives with child, she's a bad woman.

>Far right are the same as ISIS
literally kill yourself you stupid sandnigger.
>FN has better representation
so what. They'll achieve nothing
>Trump
best case he fights tooth and nail just to deport some illegals
>Austria elected a FR party
No. western European ""far"" right
> hungary and neighbouring nations are circumventing EU's immigration agenda
yes. Literally far right parties. (and no don't tell me they're centrist, compared to western Europe they are far right)
>No reason or justification for you to chimp out
Whites are the only people on the planet that would be accused for chimping out for not wanting their homelands overrun

She clearly states on her video the reason she isn't married yet is because she doesn't want to end up a single mom and she's still trying to find a good man to raise her children with.

Käft fitta