HON VEY

HON VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qsP5gRoxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my, look at the time

Will J U P I T E R aka NAPOLÉON REBORN be enough to turn a country of smelly cowards into the leader of the free world?

Third french empire when?

YOU JUST KNOW

Wait a second... that nose...

>leadership crown

you mean the crown of the European Empire

>>RESISTANCE IS WORTHLESS
>>YIELD PEASANT

>implying

macron is a joke

He already is kind of crowned, no? Just like the predecessors before him...

Yes our presidents are elected kings.
Most french people actually regret (secretly or not) that a bunch of retards decided unilaterally to kill the king.

That's what we all thought at first.
He looks like a joke, but keeps doing incredible things like winning the presidential election without allies and party, or silencing the unions (one of the labors of Hercules in France).

Macron is the best thing to happen to Europe in the past 10 years

How is Germany down?

they can't form a government

Merkel is struggling to form a coalition government

eh, eventually they will
isn't SPD reconsidering talks?

Current situation is that Schulz (de facto leader of the SPD) wants the members to vote for them going into coalition talks with the CDU/CSU (Merkel's party), since all the SPD leaders are pussies trying to shift responsibility away from themselves. This would mean the same government (under Merkel) that has ruled in the last 4 years and hasn't solved any problems and gave us wondergul things like the refugee-crisis

I would rather see a French led EU than a Germany led EU. Fuck protestants

Oh boy we are on for a wild ride

Yes

Why did the ruling coalition turn sour and why did libertarians withdraw from current negotiations?
Hasn't the refugee situation, sort of normalised by now?

I'd rather see a french eu as well
though i can't agree with your cathoshit beliefs

based race realist
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qsP5gRoxo

I hope he enjoyed the pegging.

Na, too young.

riding in a motorcade without a shield is something hitler did. is macron literally hitler?

The SPD/CDU coalition lost 5 and 9% (resp.) in the election and the SPD was massively marginalised in the government, leaving a very bitter feeling among them. They might still form a coalition (as a said before), but they really don't want to, since they feel snuffed out or ruined by the CDU.
FDP left the coalition talks, because there was too little common ground between them and the Greens. The refugee situation wasn't the main reason for it, it was probably the FDP wanting to get rid of the contineous West German payments to the former GDR (DDR; Solidaritätsbeitrag). Basically the Greens massively panderd to the CDU, in the hope of actually having power once again, while the FDP didn't want to betray thair liberal (libertarian) principles, but are now portrayed as the bad guys in the media.

Fanning myself, here. Marcel is so attractive. No homo.

EMPEROR IVPITER MACRONVS

There is no stopping him now.

The real problem is it's easier to being in the opposition, criticize and earning votes than gouverning.

Politically speaking, it's strategically better for SPD and FDP do not gouvern with CDU, but it's bad for the country.

On this aspect, the french system is better. Less democratic, but avoid political deadlock.

/notre empereur/

>probably the FDP wanting to get rid of the contineous West German payments to the former GDR
that's still an issue? damn
tbqh i don't see a reason why socdem parties still exist. They should get absorbed by the popular right, cd ones. They're pretty much the same on everything except maybe at social conservativism.

Hey, he already removed all kinds of opposition in the country, he can as well do this I guess.

Can I get a quick rundown on those guys?

AVE JUPITER

>that's still an issue? damn
Yes, the difference between west and east is still high, with both sides being still quite bitter/butthurt.
>tbqh i don't see a reason why socdem parties still exist
You aren't wrong, and the voters in Germany have the same views, but this has a lot to do with the SPD inventing Hartz4/Agenda2010 (lowering of social benefits for NEET's and synthetic inflation of the market, so that it looks like fewer people are jobless, eventhough they can barely live off what they earn) this was seen as a betrayal of socdem principles. That's why the SPD (one of the oldest and most venerable parties here) lost so much.

The Greens disagree with you, that's why they would have willing become Merkel's bitch, as long as they have the veneer of power. FDP and SPD both were ridden into the ground through the coalitions with CDU/CSU, so yeah currently it would be better for them to be in the opposition. I can't compare the differences in our two countries, since I sadly lack knowledge on the current French political system

shut up. napoleon gave us the hit game Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

German is proportionnal (CDU had 33% in popular vote, so obtain globally 33%)

France is majority (with 2 turn tho), so if i look your constituency map, CDU would have had more than 50% of seat (and FDP, Linke, Greens 0).

So, not very democratic, but you don't have to worries about political deadlock.

absolutely jovian.jpg

Sauve-nous du malin, Frenchies.
Pls.

>people thought that they could stop the jupiterian empire from rising

I unironnically like what Macron has done so far.
Just dont like him wanting to centralise the country even more for the next few years.

I am okay with this.

This really. Fuck the poor and fuck the boomers.

A French hegemony over Europe has always been more profitable for you than a German one, you fucked up during the 19th century.

Why fuck the poors ? I unironically like what he has done and I don't think It's fucking up the poors. I mean making the market more competitive usually fuck over the poors but this time the french market was so protective of already employed people that it was fucking so many unemployed people cause it was too much of a pain and risk to employ someone.

Wiser words have not been said, fuck the boomers and fuck the poor.

>tfw to smart for political sides

He lowered the APL. That was a good decision too.

My father is a politician who work with Macron. Apparently he didn't directly do it, they needed to find money for something and the budget guys decided to find the money but cutting APL, when Macron heard that he was quite mad about it because usually when you have to find money make strategical cuts to not make people too mad, here they took 5euro, which is not a lot, but it affected millions of people, so it started a fire cause when you touch so many people at one time you have protests. It's what happened they had to deal with a few weeks of protest over something not important.

Which is greatly counter balanced by the removal of student welfare that were inefficiant and cost too much (200€ per year).

>tfw beginning to learn french next semester at college
>tfw unknowingly preparing for the French century

Hand over the EU merkel.

I, for one, welcome our new Francophone rulers.

CONTINENTAL SYSTEM 2.0
U
C
K
E
D

True that.

He's just breaking every institutional profiteer like student mutuelles and unions. I love Macron now.

He will have to defeat the final boss first.

>Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
fucking based

>German babblers natural enemies of Italy
>Germans rule
>it's a bad time to be Italian

>French babblers natural enemies of Italy
>French want to rule
>bad times to be Italian ahead

Why can't it be... San Marino or Vatican in charge? Or Malta?

Rome was great fun, wear sandals, beat vandals

why doesn't Italy rule Europe?
you guys are way better than krauts and frogs

That meme doesn't work if you just swap out the Germans with the French, you know? In chronological order.

>Louis XIV
How exactly did he destroy Europe? The Grande Siecle sounded in a new era of science, arts and high culture. It set the stage for centralized nation-states and his suppression of the nobility through the Versailles system led to unprecedented power and liberty for the up and coming bourgeois. It is also his advisors that invented the whole laissez-faire thing (which supposedly started as one of his advisors telling the king "just let me do what I'm doing and don't bother me").

>Napoleon
The very idea that you even considered putting him on there is laughable. That man is perhaps singlehandedly responsible for the spread of Liberalism (in the European sense, not American sense) spreading over Europe, forcibly ended the remnants of feudalism, introduced American Constitutionalism to Europe and created the most influential legal code in human history, matched only by its inspiration the Codex Justinianus.

>Clemenceau
His only mistake was being too soft on Germany after WW1. He did not punish the actual destroyers.

>Macron
Fixing France's economy, tightening its migration policy, calling Africans out for "civilizational problems". The fuck is he doing wrong, other than fucking a skeleton in the privacy of his own home?

The French have always been the antithesis of the Germans. They create where the Germans destroy, they show (too much!) mercy where the Germans exterminate.

gr8 post

fantastic post

lmao

US politicians did as well until JFK

Get on my level
>Walk around without bodyguards
>Everyone is still too afraid to mess with you

Is there one of these for England/Britain?

So basically George Washington?

*BZZZT*
Rien de personnel gamin

Yeah, except Sulla actually had enemies and didn't live in a backwater.