Which one is best? Or at least the best prospects?

Which one is best? Or at least the best prospects?

Hungary of course

Best is Czech Republic, the other 3 countries are utter fucking shit, and decided who is the worst out of those 3 is like deciding which turd tastes best - they all taste awfully, so no need to subject yourself to the process.

Flavours of shit desu

>the other 3 countries are utter fucking shit
Elaborate further.

czechs are jews and half germans so them

There are no prospects. God is dead and we'll join him soon. The avalanche will us when we're least aware. Redemption, embrace the redemption!

Czech Republic has reached Western-tier levels, high levels of atheism, low levels of immigration. They have a well-functioning democracy, good tourist potential.

Hungary is filled with gypsies and led by an authoritative ruler. Poland's judiciary isn't even independent, so in that regard they are African, and it's also filled with religious idiots. Slovakia? What the fuck is even that country?

>Czech Republic has reached Western-tier levels
Ahahaha

I didn't know it's allowed for niggers to post here.

>low levels of immigration
Ahahaha.

stfu yours eggs poisoning business fucked whole Europe

>Poland's judiciary isn't even independent, so in that regard they are African
Look at the retard reading pro-EU tabloids and laugh.

muh Gazeta

if by prospects you mean economy, all countries have similar amount of wealth, with Czechia being slightly wealthier and Hungary slightly poorer than others, but the differences are quite small.
when it comes to growth, all v4 countries can enjoy a high growth rate and low unemployment
we still suffer from low salaries, but those are improving over time as well

czechs

Depends what are your criterions, but overall they're all on more or less the same level

>Poland's judiciary isn't even independent
Haha
>Czech Republic has reached Western-tier levels, high levels of atheism
It's laughable how you protestant germoids look at Czechs with this cocky "look at them, they're finally reaching our level of laicism! they're almost as smart as we are!" attitude even though pepiks came up with something similar to protestantism long before Luther.

Chechnya

lmao this
Prague is literally Pražská Bystrica
Hradec is Slovaks (wuz) Králové

The best hockey prospects come from Czechia

Czechs are probably only atheist because they were forced to be Catholic by the Austrians rather than their protestant brand, so when the gommies said they can be athiest they dogpiled

>let me tell you about your history

I think that Polish dude knows more about the history of religion in Bohemian lands than you do tbqhwy

Czech republic>Hungary>Slovakia>Poland

this

>They have a well-functioning democracy
Well, how to put it, a Slovak oligarch got 40% of parliament seats in the last elections.

>Slovakia? What the fuck is even that country?
Hey don't shit on Slovakia, only we can do that. Also "What the fuck is even that country" is not a valid criticism.

please tell me more about the history of my own country oh mighty American

Czechia is the best and we are the worst.

>Poland's judiciary isn't even independent

even not taking attempted changes of the system into account, you do realize that Prosecutor General is literally a meber of the ruling party, and that the same person appoints heads of regional courts, right? this is Africa tier.