As an eastern european i find nothing more pathetic than a westerner(german brit, americans etc) idolizing russia...

As an eastern european i find nothing more pathetic than a westerner(german brit, americans etc) idolizing russia, putin and russian politics in general. it just shows how ignorant westerners have become.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Dzerzhinsky
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-15-kkj9u2b/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true

I like to blame the "Putin handles corruption LIKE A BOSS XDDDD" videos on youtube

As a russian I find nothing more pathetic than a romanian trying to shit on other countries being shitholes

As a Russian I find nothing more pathetic than a eastern european

romania is unironically less of a shithole than mordor

Quite an achievement

complete to Moscow Buharest is completely southern shithole
i did a research with google street view

it's more like a desperate call for help. russian or american imperialism, pest or cholera

Another shithole to the rescue

Tell us something new.
Regardless it reminds me of a cur that think of itself as some kind of pure breed and barking at people that walk by

Pathetic

fuck off. try that shit on an american. i've been to your country. i've seen how poor you are. i feel sorry for you for actually believing romania is more of a shithole than russia (did the transsyberyan in 2014)

As a argentinian I find nothing more pathetic than another white argentinian they are the shame of the amerindian blood

no one said anything about Russia not being a shithole.
It's just hilarious that you, who live in other shithole trying to make yourself look better.

You act like some toady who want to hang out with cool kids but they still don't let you in their circle.

You can't afford to get out of your village, gypsy. Russia is a utopia compared to your shithole. Don't get caught by the town rapist.

I agree but it shows that unfortunately putin's propaganda machine does work.

the village of my ancestors in Spain are slavic tier actually, wait for the EU found for new road...

Sup Forumsitics goes to Sup Forums

They're kissing russia's ass because they know damn well who is trying to grab them by their nutsacks.

They think russia will let bygones be bygones.

these western pussies in reality are just that, just pussies, and their conscience is starting to cave them in.

even if i was from india, i would still shit on russia. how is it relevant where i am from?
> russian arguements in a nutshell

AIDS is an uralic thing.
Humans don't live there. Only uraloids, cockholes and ex-convicts.

Their propaganda is extremely sophisticated and clever. I have to give credit where it's due.
They are very adept at soft-pedalling and exploiting fracture points without being too full-on.

Both Russia and the USA are controlled by jews. Don't get your hopes up.

>even if i was from india
You might as well be. At least indians admit, that they live in shit. You are garbage from a garbage country, trying to shut in country far superior to yours. That's why people are laughing at you.

I swear sometimes I think of Russia as a character from One Punch Man - King.
Something happens nearby, and everyone think "Holy shit, this is King's doing" and he gets all the credit.

Same way with Russia.
Something happens and all people just go Hey it was Russia.

It's funny

What do you mean by slavic-tier?

>trying to shut in country far superior to yours.
lel romania has exactly the same living standards as russia. russia is not superior to romania in any way

>King
no, russia is more like a scapegoat rather than a king

yeah, deep down we know this is true, we all know in reality it's China and North koreans who have the real chip on their shoulders against the eternal anglo and their failed convict colonies

i have met russians like him. they never left their country but are brain-washed enough to think that "russia superior to every country" even though he's piss poor. dont argue with him.

Dzerzhinsky school

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Dzerzhinsky

Your capital looked like shit in comparison to any Russian city in the beggining of the 20th century.

vodkaniggers don't get aids, because they are aids.

he probably means something like that. the way 90% of russia's villages and small towns look like

Putin invests a lot of (our) money in propaganda.

I mean that the villages in Spain are as poor as the villages in the Slavic countries.

That's to be expected, after communism. He said slav, and Slovenia doesn't look like your pic.

You've never met a single russian in your life, you gypsy. And I'm not saying that Russia is superior to every country, but compared to your poor pathetic shithole it is fucking Luxembourg.

>muhh Russian propaganda
Lmao cucks. How fucking stupid are you?
>butthurt Romanigger
As expected

Fact

American imperialism is preferable.

>i find nothing more pathetic
More like you find nothing more jelousy-inducing lmao

Two chairs.

Lol no

It's because of those Cold War propaganda movies that show Russians as cool, intelligent, tall, white people. These movies had to make Russians look powerful so they could keep the illusion that the Russians were a threat.

In real life Russians are a bunch of greasy retarded brown manlets that are incompetent at everything.

>proxy retard to rescue

we're everything but not brown

During the cold war many hardcore communists turned to capitalists when they visited soviet union
Maybe they should that's still the cure

>North koreans
Meme just like Russia

>Пыня-obsessed commieshit is ready to hate

Fuck off nikita

>that flag
>that post

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-15-kkj9u2b/answers/new.html

>that Brazilian macaco projection

back2wm живoтнoe

>In real life Russians are a bunch of greasy retarded brown manlets that are incompetent at everything.
Projection the post

>Meme just like Russia

yeah we'll see about that, I dont think DPRK will let the US federalists get away with their latest insult.

I know kim is preparing a whopper for them.

People like you are why it's happening though.

Idolising Westerners like Egyptian God kangz while muddling up Political opionion with Turkish heritage brains.

>backt barhawwah
Get that dick out of your mouth.

?

>shitting on russia = idolizing western
ecactly what i am talking about

There are two chairs.
One has sharpen spades
The other has dicks
The point was not to choose from shit.

>Romanian shitting on Russia
Kek

>it's another "romanian pretending to be a human again" episode

Off yourself phoneposter.

So basically what you're admitting is that your posts arent objective and you're just a jelly gipsynigger

It's not a phone, but ipad. He вceм жe быть cyтyлoй oбeзьянoй.

we're not all from Sup Forums

Ofc I compared with villages like Czech / slovakia / slovenia not mongoloid village

why did you run away ivan, if tussia is so good ? you and 30 million others lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora

What's wrong with Slovenian villages?

>Some sperg russian starts to spam pictures of architecture done with Imperial state money/from Nobles own pouch which was ultimately gained by exploiting serfs

What kind of an insult he will get for me we will have to see.

Finland was good too. You're simply wrong, I'm not gonna insult you. It's ok to have misconceptions, you just need to be eager to fix that.

>Russia
That's the total number, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia have bigger HIV rates, but all of them combined have less than 50million people while Russia has 146 million

Don't bother with the retard. I wonder if stupid people like him can wipe their asses without help from the outside.

Russians made it to space and dominated hundreds of fields while romania is the gypsiest nation on earth. Why are russians responding to this faggot ?

Eastern Europe equally pathetic, you guys need to chill.

>be gypsy
>live in small caravan of 5 million gypsies
>rob and commit crime wherever our caravan passes
>make the mongols seem like peaceful nomads
>one day our caravan stops in a city
>the caravan members go around town committing crime and begging
>I manage to steal a phone from a tourist
>discover Sup Forums
>see people making fun of my shithole country
>talk shit about Russia even thought I'm a fucking gypsy
>moments later I fall down and die due to extreme retardation

BTFO

As an Eastern European your opinion is invalid by default

>As an eastern european i find nothing more pathetic than a westerner(german brit, americans etc) idolizing russia, putin and russian politics in general. it just shows how ignorant westerners have become.
When you see a western flag acting like that, you should know that there is a 90% probability for an Igor behind it. Don't trust the flags. Trust yourself and your ability to recognize a pydor or a turkoid no matter the flag he is hiding behind.
Here some known flag abusers:
>the /mena/ cockroach posting with a Romanian flag
>the Russian posting under a Greek flag
>the Russian posting a German flag
>the Afghan posting under a Netherlands flag
>ikibey the cockroach posting under a German flag
>fyrombey the serbo-analbanian
>etc
I would go on but i am going outside.Night shift.

It's a non-white board now

Stamp them out! Rip them from their houses!

You're right. It's really sad to see spoiled westerners spit on the works and ideas their forefathers struggled to protect and nurture and which they owe their wealth and prosperity.
It's doubly sad to do so on behest of cynical, corrupt, amoral mobsters that do even less for their own people than an average morally bankrupt politician does.

Except I've met these people IRL and they're not even Russians, they just idolise "non-degenerate" Eastern Europe. I'm not really sure where they get that viewpoint from.

Most actual Russians I've met in the West have been pretty weary of talking about the government / been extremely liberal. Though I guess it's bias since Russians who love Russia would stay in Russia.