Americanization

How do we stop Americanization? It's a degenerate consumer culture that destroys for everyone.

Theres no alternative. Are we really going to copy China, Russia or India?

We kill the USA

Are you really sudanese or are you using a proxy?

In reality, Americanization produces the reversal of your image.

or we can just copy no one ? why do you think people must copy outsiders

Okay time to come clean, its been too long. Leading people on was so satisfying but inexcusable. Too many nice and supportive people have been betrayed

I am Greek

Islamisation :)

But what if American capitalists dont like it

That was pretty unexpected desu

By actually having culture yourself. Good luck boring swedes

you could copy us instead

Didnt think of it, thats actually much better culturally than the US for me, might get laid and see half naked women IRL

sudanese poster for president

social revolution

There is no such thing as Americanization
You're doing this to yourselves

Together we'll forge an alliance the likes of which the world has seen once before - Greek Hegemony is the only solution for peace ans prosperity

i like to imagine the feeling of an explorer centuries ago travelling halfway across the world and seeing a completely alien culture, now almost everywhere its concrete buildings and jeans

You see guys.

We must destroy the US before it destroys us

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!

But remember sweety American culture doesn't exist, this is GLOBAL culture now

People decide to americanise themselves because only American culture is accessible to the drooling amoebas that unfortunately make up the majority of world's societies.

Stupid people like being in a herd and it's our fault for producing stupid people not Americans catering to them.

>this is JEWISH culture now
ftfy

maybe you should stop being degenerate consumers

>a foreign culture (American) is more accessible inside a country's own borders than its own culture
nice try but no. you're actively preferring American culture by learning English (admittedly sometimes passively in school), coming on the internet, and coming to an English-language imageboard

why don't you, you know, just not? it's really not that hard unless you're a turbonormie looking to be as inoffensive and bland as possible

Sup Forums isn't an English only board though

>How do we stop Americanization?

More Marxism.

No I'm not. I only ever learned English as a means for international communication. Anglo's culture is too bleak and shallow to be interesting for anyone with three-digit IQ.

I'm talking about Sup Forums obviously. No one comes here just for Sup Forums. Foreigners aren't that interesting. If they were, they wouldn't be complaining that American/British culture is coming into their countries and displacing it because it's more interesting

>Anglo's culture is too bleak and shallow to be interesting for anyone with three-digit IQ.

coming from a Russian the irony of the statement kills me

stop met engels praten

>Americanization? It's a degenerate consumer culture
It has nothing to do with 56stan, consumerism is as old as humanity. American """culture""" is barbaric crap (with exceptions) but don't you blame others for your own flaws.

Well, having any at all would be a good start.
>Anglo's culture is too bleak and shallow to be interesting for anyone with three-digit IQ.
This guy gets it.
You're thinking too small. Anglization is always an issue, no matter what nation it comes from.