Hey lovely people it's time for bed

Hey lovely people it's time for bed.

C-can everybody please pray that I die in my sleep?

You will wake up tomorrow and the most devastating thing that could happen is you not having a new mindset

That's pretty much a given.

Fitting banner to show when I opened up the thread.

>having a new mindset
A bit hard to feel good when every time you try to do anything it always ends in the worst way possible due to your own failures.

It's a catch-22.

Not necessarily

If you anticipate failure, you'll torture yourself with dread and panic, and find comfort in that you will inevitably fail and didnt need to be ambitious. Also getting rid of that self-critical ADHD and enjoying the process helps

I'm praying that you wake up with a brand new brain insted of being dead.

I just recently lost over 10% of my wealth due to an incredibly stupid mistake. I have been trying to make sense of it but I can't, it should not have happened. It was so easy to avoid too, I don't get it. I know people lose their lives in mistakes that should not have happened and I can live without the money (it really has no impact on my life). But the fact that I failed really hurts what's left of my self-esteem + the financial damage also hurts. What hurts the most is that I usually am overly caucious expecting everything to go wrong and checking everything thrice, but this time I wasn't.
That'd be nice. My current brain clearly ain't functioning.

>What hurts the most is that I usually am overly caucious expecting everything to go wrong and checking everything thrice, but this time I wasn't.
Exactly the same here, begin everything with foreboding, trepidation and almost physical pain, realize that even mediocrity is beyond reach, then fail and return to the start of the cycle

A lot of 4channers experience this and use this site as an outlet because of the same panic towards social anxiety. The problem is that unchecked anxiety creates stress, the stress response wreaks havoc on the brain and body, and then you have this prolonged depression which further exacerbates episodes, can only be cut short with a major effort or life event

>My current brain clearly ain't functioning.
be careful that happens with severe anxiety, then its uncontrollable ADHD/thought disorder, then derealization/depersonalization and a psychiatric diagnoses needing long term treatment

I will pray for your soul user
Right after i finish my pork meal

I recognize plenty of the symptoms you stated. It's a bit scary really, i'm still trying to turn things around but things have been like this for such a long time. I often do really feel like my head is not functioning properly and it has been getting more frequent.

yeah don't wake up tomorow

Long-term of effects of stress can have deleterious effects (there's a coincidentally Finnish study on military recruits where testosterone plummets when subjected to severe acute stress), and this would allow the 'sedimentation' of psychiatric illness. Sometimes slowing down individual moments (pausing mentally for a few seconds before attempting to respond), helps greatly and allows you to recollect your thoughts

lol at the utter idiocy of this sentence

>Long-term of effects of stress can have deleterious effect
Long term stress can have deleterious effects, you can see my thoughts are jumbled as well

I hope you die a painful death. Those who want to suicide should just kill themselves, noone would miss you pathetic losers.

I found it a little funny in a dark humour kind of way.
>Long-term of effects of stress can have deleterious effect
>deleterious effect = sudoku

Language becomes weird around 8pm for me, probably the lowest ebb of the testosterone circadian cycle

>8pm
It's around 2-3am for me when that starts to really happen. I hope things will get better for all of us.

Thank you, me as well, best of luck on all future endeavours and good night

Things might never be great but they will hopefully get better. All the best to you. Good night.