Polish one-man crime wave thrown out of UK two years ago came back and is now one of Britain's biggest burglars...

>Polish one-man crime wave thrown out of UK two years ago came back and is now one of Britain's biggest burglars committing two break-ins a day

>The notorious Polish criminal is suspected of being responsible for up to two burglaries every day despite being deported from Britain two years ago.

>Investigators were shocked to discover he simply used European free movement rules to slip back into the country again.

>He then returned to the same south London patch where he was convicted and jailed for a string of similar offences.

>Police have already linked him to eight burglaries in just a few weeks in which thousands of pounds in valuables were taken.

>‘He was convicted of burglary offences and deported in 2015 and we were unaware he had returned to the country.

>>Police have already linked him to eight burglaries in just a few weeks in which thousands of pounds in valuables were taken.
Honestly pretty impressive

How can wh*Te subhumans even compete

Why are British Poles so swarthy?
In all of these pics they look like Meds.

Nigel absolutely BTFO

why are british people so useless lol
can't catch even one subhuman

They're from Southern Poland and "Western" Poland mostly.

Equivalent of your Southern Germans that look like Meds.

What is swarthy about him?

>responsible for up to two burglaries

hahhaahhah

i guess that deportation to australia is in order XD

skin tone is kinda reddish brownish

This man should employed by british police in an anti-crime unit, like Catch me if you can

This, hope he takes the cr*wn jewels next at Buckingham and Windsor

People here tend to avoid taking lighting and exposure into consideration. Give me any white person in the world and I can make him/her looks swarthy according to Sup Forums

Looks just like a tan to me, or maybe lighting as this fella has said

>swarthy people
Literally couldnt get me to look like anything but a corpse if you tried

He has blue eyes and visibly brown hair, the only thing that throws a spanner in the works is his slightly indio bone structure + haircut

Brown hair = swarthy shit

Am I supposed to care about some athlete?

Aren't blondes supposedly 1% of the white population

Am I supposed to care about your autism? Majority of people have brown hair.

>tfw white eyebrows with gingerish blonde hair
truly a fate worse than death

What is white? Baby, don't hurt, don't hurt me no more

t. jew

What a hero.

can't say he wasn't committed to the job