Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6cn0mLJVZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks scared

yeah jews do dumb goyim!
youtu.be/v6cn0mLJVZY

Neither do liberals.

>America belongs to everybody because we say so

Okay, I guess WWI and WII and every other war before that was all for nothing then, huh? If a CHOSEN ONE says so, I guess it must be true.

(((Lebowitz)))

They will in November.

I don't even know what he's talking about, it just sounds like he's talking about a figurative saying as a straw man,

They own America to the extent that they are allowed to vote for the candidate of their choosing.

i thought this ugly like was dead

>You don't own america
yet

Yeah he looks exhausted and desperate. They all do.

whats his problem?

his tv show is

Trump called the kike out on his name in the past, so he's probably still butthurt.

The Jews are our misfortune

what he say?

I guess no country owns the land they sit on since they all were made by non native people, so open all the worlds borders because you don't own those lands.

Fuck. He looks like he aged 30 years since leaving comedy central.

We'll see about that in November.

christ I've never seen (((them))) being this close to freaking out before this is coming really incredible.

>john "stewart" on suicide watch

that's the point

OY VEY

Who owns it?

Trump's speech was so good that the left are shitting their pants. All because people were supporting police officers, not wanting them to be murdered. What was it he said? America isn't a real thing?

Guess what, Jonny boy. America is real. How do I know this? Because I am America.

poor liebowitz

Government for and by the people...yet we don't own it ok got it. Nice encouraging message to the American people John stewart.

"Oh no, I've been found out!"

Jonald Drumpfowitz

>It's fuckin real
The absolute madman.

We don't deserve him. He's too good for us.

>Lebowitz

He would know

Most Americans have no idea that international Jewry won WW II and that ZOG (Zionist occupation government) now controls the US Armed Forces and NATO. Jews have been behind the scenes pulling the strings for at least 100 years.

delet this
this is only allegedly
we're free ok

#MakeStewartLebowitzAgain

Make it trend

lol im so glad that era of "funny liberal news" is on its way out. The ratings will never recover and its gotten so pathetic that samantha bee has her own show.

For real, it was always such an easy route to take for comedy.

"You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” ~ Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

“We Jews are a sly and surreptitious people. It pains me to admit this, but candor compels. …The best way to bring America to its knees, to weaken its will to survive, to cleverly turn it against itself, was to do everything in our considerable arsenal of means to deliver the White House to Barack Obama.” ~ David Solway, Jewish educational theorist and critic, July 7, 2009. He’s using mockery here — that’s how instinctively deceptive these people are — they boldly state reality like it’s all nothing but a joke, so as to mollify the foolish Goyim.

“The U.S. has no longer a government of goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full partners in the decision making at all levels. Perhaps the aspects of the Jewish religious law connected with the term ‘government of goyim’ should be re-examined, since it is an outdated term in the U.S.“ ~ The major Israeli newspaper, Maariv, “The Jews Who Run Clinton’s Court” on September 2, 1994.

They're not even funny and trying to act like they have a serious political opinion. The only thing close to an argument he made during this spiel was when he alluded to BLM fighting for equality and said the people who support the police aren't fighting for equality because they're fighting against the people who are.

The problem with his only argument is that BLM is not fighting for equality. They're shooting cops in their homes and putting glass in their food when they come to their $15 minimum wage demanding sandwich making job.

The way he appeared as if he just crawled in from his death bed to deliver his final words, makes me wonder if they don't intentionally want to give the impression that the left is weak and defeated.

Gettysburg address > liberal kike

The numbers confirm

Thanks for admitting that America's democratic system has failed, Mr. (((Leibowitz))).

Easy route for political commentary too.

>'ok so none of what i said is true but im just a comedian dont pick apart jokes like gawd dont you have bigger things to worry about'

Edutainment is fucking cancer. Does neither well and when criticised for being bad at one thing they use the other as an excuse.

If you hate yourself enough to read the whole rant- he just spit out the same tired talking points again.
>Take America back to what?!?!?
>It was never yours it was the indian's!!!!!
>America doesn't exist!!!

2 points, one- it's becoming so apparent that they really do hate whatever country they claim to love. "Buhhhh it doesn't real and u stole it from the mighty, well-organized and unitary natives!!!!" and 2- they are completely out of material. Every one of their points has been said so many times that it doesn't mean anything anymore. Now they're up against the wall and have nothing to go on. The panic is visible.

You're referring to when Jews in various nations were manipulated into supported the cause of the allied nations by publishing the Balfour Declaration, thereby convincing Jews in Russia to stay in the war longer?

People always talk about the Jews manipulating thing, but the real threat is that Jews are so easily manipulated. Because as we have seen in France, they will do as they are told because they want to always be able to run back to Israel when shit hits the fan. They'll do whatever it takes if given the impression that it preserves the Jewish safe space.

So what is he against our republic and democracy?

Czech

>thinks he can tell us who owns America

My family helped found our nation, Leibowitz is just another sneaky jew trying to subvert and undermine my country, fuck that traitorous heeb.

What's their end game? Do they expect every country in the world to just one day decide "ok its been fun lets pack it up none of us really own this land anyway."

The leftists are in full blown shit-in-pants panic mode. Ivanka and Donald both knocked their speeches out of the fucking park, ending the RNC on an incredibly high note.

Now we wait for the DNC, and the riots in Philly, and the BLM moms going off script on stage and calling for violence.

Reality is starting to sink in. Trump is looking more presidential by the day.

it really is funny how the media has pulled out all the stops from their le epic celebs and it has had zero effect on stopping trump

remember back when colbert had trump on the show? i was genuinely nervous for donald back then. Everybody hyped up the appearance for the whole week leading into it. Liberals were sure that Colbert was gonna be the one to stump Trump and put an end to it.

It all blew up in their face when Trump skated around Colbert's gotcha moments like a ballerina in a minefield. At the end of the show, Colbert knew he had just helped Donald on his way to the nomination. I think that's when I knew Trump was unstoppable.

Then the SNL appearance where liberals put a 5k bounty on anyone who could shout "racist" on air from the audience. Of course SNL had larry david say it as a joke, once again giving Donald massive attention in a crowded primary field and showing he can take a joke and perhaps isn't as evil as they make him out to be.

John Oliver's Drumpf episode was an abortion of a meme that never made it past youtube

Now i guess they're dragging John Stewart out of retirement, but it won't make a difference. People are fed up with the shamless politicizing of late night TV. The only people who take John Stewart and his ilk seriously were never voting trump anyways.

Someone should make playing cards with Colbert and Stewart's faces as the jokers
and Trump as the king and/or ace

They've fucked themselves into doublethink at this point with the stellar apex of logic that is "Americans have no right to that country because they are not the native inhabitants! The refugees have a right to be in Europe and you're a nativist fascist pig if you disagree!"
It's just "we hate whitey," they just got lazy and stopped hiding it. To their detriment.

>the BLM moms

Fucking hell I still cant believe they're actually pandering this hard. All of them authored their own demise, no? What the fuck are they going to talk about? How they were gud bois that dindu muffin even though video and other physical evidence shows otherwise?

They could have 1 upped Trump by bringing some cop widows as well but instead they're going with the nigger families.

I'm a voting shareholder. There are millions of me. Game on.

I can't wait till they find out every race has blood on their hands and that early civilizations were founded on the bodies of others. I think I'm too optimistic though.

American citizens own America. Any person, regardless of political affiliation, is part owner of America if they are a citizen. Trump supporters are saying that to be part owner of America you must be a citizen. Liberals say that America belongs to anyone that wishes to cross over into the borders and stay, regardless if they do it legally and become a citizen or not.

Fuckin' stupid circles

Seems like a decision has been made to make citizenship worthless.

>implying conservatives don't think the exact opposite

>Americans don't own America
So who does own it? the Jews? the Chinese? Mexicans?

K donald
Q ivanka
J pence
A ???

vs

K hilary
Q bill
J bernie?
A catlyn jenner?

>America doesn't belong to the American people
>it belongs to rootless cosmopolitan millionaires like me
Could they be any more obvious?

>Americans don't own America
Fucking liberals.

Yes remind the filthy goyim who really own America.

I thought the Jews owned America.

He looks drunk, or retarded, maybe just Jewish.

You Americans realise American left leaning Jews are at late Weimar levels of subversion right?

When they get desperate they push degeneracy to the max and look at how fucked up everything is at the moment.

I know right? What did he expect people to get out of this video? The left continues to dig themselves deeper and deeper

In a bizarre turn of events, Jenner is with the Republicans. All those libs that were praising Brucey immediately turned on him after that revelation, showing just how shallow they all are.

That's what Leibowitz thought as well

Jenner likes Trump

>not understanding how right of conquest works
The pilgrims were entitled to try and take America, the natives were entitled to defend it. The natives lost.
Refugees are entitled to try and take Europe, Europeans are entitled to fight back. Neither side has won or lost yet.

If we lose in Europe, then so be it, that's just the way it goes. Doesn't mean we're going to just roll over and die.

>ok so we were 90% british once, but we accepted foreigners so america should have no mainstream culture
>spanish is just as american as english xD
It's just too tiresome to bother with at this point. Hopefully, I'll die soon, something tells me the world is going to be an extremely boring place for the next 100 years.

There was not a country here before we came. There were a bunch of warring primitives who are all but gone at this point. Europe has(d) functioning nation-states and laws pertaining to who is allowed to live there. We have a right to this country because we created it- Europeans have a right to their prospective countries because they created them.

>Using might makes right to justify your doublethink
Delicious

I've always fucking hated this kike shitbag. So smug and pretentious, with his hooked beak and piss hole eyes. Seriously, fuck Jews

I'm getting the feeling that the Democrats going to fall into the exact same trap everyone else did. Hillary won't ever touch his issues she'll just call him names which will just wash off in a day.

They have a very good chance of losing if they won't get down to his level.

So what is the alternative then?
>durr u can't control immigration because of my abstract moral principle founded on nothing
You seem like a simpleton, but it's superfluous to mention that, given your flag

Oh yes, this is what the voters want, to be lectured, ridiculed and insulted.

Surely this will help Hillary.

>being a slave morality cuck
I don't care about right, I care about success. Universalism is a meme, the good of the scorpion is not the good of the frog. What's good for me and mine is not what's good for the rest of humanity. If you can benefit the in-group at the cost of the out-group, you do it, that's human nature.

Using might makes right is the biggest cop out in any argument, espeically when you are trying to maintain the moral high ground. Use it if you must, but don't pretend you are emboldened by any other ideals. It is nothing but mere tribalism

They did have tribes and some form of order/governance, just that it doesn't resemble European nation states

I cant wait for the debates, he's going to fucking eat her alive and she won't be able to adapt because she cant function on his level

>yfw after each and every one of her responses, before each rebuttal he asks her why the American people should trust a word that comes out of her mouth

Its going to be the best that television has had to offer in decades

>Using might makes right is the biggest cop out in any argument
It was no worse than your fool "argument."

Sup Forums to Jon Stewart: 'Jews Don't Own Israel'

Of course goyim, you don't own America. (((We))) do.

Lol, I have brought no argument to this thread. Hell you don't even know my position on any of the issues in thread. I am just calling people out. Retard.

At least you are willing to admit your petty tribalism. Bordering on spooks senpai

But they don't. You have every right to live in America, if you are an American. Foreign loyalties have no place in our system.

It doesn't matter what you look like
It doesn't matter what god you worship
You will abide by the laws, or you will stay the fuck out.

>americans have legitimate gripes about their country
>let me just mock them instead addressing their concerns

>nothing but mere tribalism
>mere tribalism
>mere
>tribalism
Tribalism is the sum total of all moral law. You can't consider all the world equally and try to help everyone, it simply isn't possible. Even if you had the resources to try, different groups have conflicting interests. Many cultures and religions have not just a desire but an /obligation/ to dominate the world and wipe out all other ways of life. There is literally no sane way view the world other than to align yourself with certain people over others, and put their interests first.

>Jon Stewart
>goyim

Pick one

>Lol, I have brought no argument to this thread.
You most certainly have, even you don't have enough confidence in your third rate mind to defend them.
For example
>Using might makes right is the biggest cop out in any argument, espeically when you are trying to maintain the moral high ground. Use it if you must, but don't pretend you are emboldened by any other ideals.
This is a bit of pure trash.

jew celbs will be the first to go into the oven

The ideals of America were created after they took it from the natives... But even conservatives do believe that they are not actually doing that.

>Tribalism is the sum total of all moral law
Mein gott!

>Confusing poltiical realism with morality

Go back to your farm Jon, you were happier there.

>naming the jew
MADMAN

But they do, because they have guns.

That is not an argument but a response to what someone said, I have made no proposition/point/cause to defend or preach. Again being critical of someone's argument doesn't mean i have one myself

>clearly makes a point
>I have made no point
my sides