Heart suddenly gets close to stop beating

>heart suddenly gets close to stop beating
>feel weak, can't breath, cold sweating
>out of nowhere heart goes to full gorilla pound mod
>and just a few seconds later gets close to stopping again, beating slowly but extremely hard (can actually feel the struggle it has to beat)
>5 mins go by and everything's back to normal
>guess it wasn't my time again... yet
>such is life with severe arrhythmia + aggravated pectus excavatum

Welp. I know most of you will just tell me
>fuck off we're full

But what are my chances of being accepted in an European country like Sweden as a refugee just to get medical treatment?

To be clear, I don't earn enough to afford the procedures I need to fix my cardiac problems, but since I'm not a bum, my lovely government also won't cover the costs with public health care (because according to it - I make more money than most people in need of public health care so I'm not eligible).

I just don't want to fucking die. Please...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150310971/#q150310971
hel.fi/static/public/hela/Kaupunginhallitus/Suomi/Paatostiedote/2017/Keha_2017-11-20_Khs_41_Pt/903AD8FF-70B3-C639-B923-5FC410B0000E/V_29112017_Valtuutettu_Veronika_Honkasalon_aloite_.html
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/82190902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but if you come to america you can start a gofundme

Noone cares, enjoy your heart attack, faggot.

>But what are my chances of being accepted in an European country like Sweden as a refugee just to get medical treatment?

Zero. They specifically make sure that you are not entering the country to seek medical treatment.

Dont aggravate it with panic, and dont you have centres with electrical ablation or implantable CDs/pacemakers?

I saw a Finn posting in Sup Forums the other day saying Helsinki has just changed the law so it covers refugees etc.

>implantable CDs/pacemakers?

As I said, I can't afford it. I also can't get a loan, 3 banks declined me already. I'm a recent grad and have only an entry level job, I barely make enough fore rent and food.

They also say you need to apply properly for a refugee status but I don't see them sending back all the thousands of North Africans who just stormed through the borders of Germany.

What gives

Why are people from your country always so knowledgeable about medical issues?

A bit of a long shot, but can you get in some cardiology trials looking to assess them in Brazil?

The only regular sudanese poster is me and despite being a horrid NEET I am somewhat good at medicine

Also like Israel and India every single family has a few doctor relatives here, its annoying because its just a glorified body mechanic and you cant expect to study much else if you're academically good

>but can you get in some cardiology trials looking to assess them in Brazil?

>trials in Brazil

That could be more of a death sentence than what I have right now lol. Eh, I'm not sure about it though, I guess I could try that.

I see. I didn't know that, I don't post often on Sup Forums. You don't seem very happy about that though, are doctors not paid well in Sudan? Or is it more of the fact that you'd like to study something else?

>but I don't see them sending back all the thousands of North Africans who just stormed through the borders of Germany.
Because all thousands of North Africans burned their documents on entry to the EU precisely to not be deported immediately. Establishing the identity of a 3rd worlder from a 3rd world country is a tough job. And it's made tougher when the country itself refuses or is unable to cooperate.

so basically...

I just have to get rid of my documents and walk through the border.

Doesn't seem too complicated desu.
I can flush them down the toilet while on the plane on my way to Europe.

OP if you're serious go to Helsinki

The problem with your plan is that the government of Brazil keeps track of it's citizens. A check up of recent travellers from Brazil would return them with a list of pictures. Then finding your identity would be a piece of cake. And instead of getting help you'd probably get charged with something instead after being deported to brazil

heres the thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150310971/#q150310971

I thought you were just shitposting.
I don't care the destination, I just want treatment. If Helsinki it is, so be it.

I'll google it, see if I can find more info about it.
Do you have any links?

wow, thanks bro, I'll get to reading that right now!

No I broke down around year 3 of med school and never really found my footing again, and severe social anxiety doesnt help with leaving the house and trying to socialize. I am thinking of trying something in parallel for a future transition to programming

programming might be the way to go
you might be able to get by through freelance programing

Thank you, I have some ideas in store but if they dont provide anything realistic its back to medicine

The list of passengers in a plane is not hard to find.

>as a refugee just to get medical treatment?

0%

Can you get yourself to study? Your problem might be solved then.

UK bro just gave me an easier way here -> According to that you can just show up in Helsinki and demand treatment, and there's nothing they can do to remove you.

That sucks man.
Is your family pressuring you into doing something?

Helsinki here, see

>Is your family pressuring you into doing something?
No the lack of money is

hel.fi/static/public/hela/Kaupunginhallitus/Suomi/Paatostiedote/2017/Keha_2017-11-20_Khs_41_Pt/903AD8FF-70B3-C639-B923-5FC410B0000E/V_29112017_Valtuutettu_Veronika_Honkasalon_aloite_.html

They just kicked 2 year old kid from Montenegro with a severe heart condition.

It just does not work that way.

Why? Too much work?

>coming here just to leech on our taxes

fuck off

Blame the system not the individual. Every clear thinking human would do the same.

well, you don't seem to be doing anything about all those Syrians and North Africans in general who went there during the last 2 years.

No, even 5 minutes outside has me in panic attacks chest pain and severe headaches, after 4 years of work it reached a point where I felt dead and couldn't continue

You're the one who allowed this to happen.

Link?source?

This.

I think studying might solve user problem, if the medical condition is not cronical and can be fixed.

Student health care is quite good, but it requires him to have a stroke.

How old are you?
Immigrating to Germany is easy if you speak German and apply for one of our universities

>other shitskins are allowed to come to you and you personally allowed it so why can't we come as well?

Again, fuck off

>Link?source?
I’m afraid not in english, but see

are you religious?
Why don't you try studying from home, many universities provide online courses nowadays, though I can't attest to their efficacy or how well accepted a degree from such a Uni would be.

Ich bin 28 Jahre alt.
Ich war in Deutschland zurück in dem Jahr 2013. Da verbrachte ich 3 monate, denke ich.

Problem ist, meine Sparchkentnisse is noch nicht so gut, und ich habe kein TestDaF.

I have a degree but I am taking exams regularly to boost chances, even unrelated ones. Dont worry about me m8, just get healthy

>Dont worry about me m8, just get healthy

I wish I could, I'm trying... desperately so.

so wir klar sind, TestDaF steht für Test Deutsch Als Fremdsprache - das braucht man wenn man in Deutschland an der Universität studieren möchte.

I say you take the test and go to Germany on a student visa

Then use your Latin charm to get yourself a nice German girl and attain citizenship

Literally try finland. Helsinki to be exact. Apply for asylum, even if they reject it you can still stay and get free medical care. I would much rather a brazilian user get care than "refugees".

OP you say you barely make enough to eat though, how are you going to travel to Finland?

Stop that nonsense, it just doesn’t workmthatnway. Brazil is a safe country.

He'll die 50 dollars short

Deleted

Best of luck in everything user, you'll do fine

Most of the refugees also come from safe countries, they just "lose" their passports. For example that guy who knifed people in turku was from marocco.

Because then I'd sell my belongings entirely and stop paying my bills.

It takes at least 1 month and a half to have electricity/water/phone/internet cut off here.

Also would stop paying taxes, fuck this piece of shit government.

Deleted?

What kind of degree do you have? You might have a shot at getting a work visa and getting into the country that way. Any western european country should be good enough.

Well if it's really as serious as you make it sound I would not hesitate to take radical steps to improve your health. Just make sure you do a lot of research beforehand.

Can you get financial help from someone? Maybe your parents? If you live near enough maybe you can move back in?

How do you even check archives. I used neet.tv but it doesn't show deleted posts.

desuarchive.org/int is my go-to

I use desuarchive for Sup Forums posts but it appears to be down, there are a few though, search for Sup Forums archive

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/82190902

Ah merci beaucoup mon copain :)

>degree

user pls, I'm a bartender.

Yeah I'm desperate... willing to go the illegal route if that's the last resort.

I won't go into detail but no, no help from anyone here is possible.

try this -> There's also yuki.la

Will and pursuit of self preservation is at the base of every living organism.