en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>didn't even get to 290 this time

pathetic

First for British English

have you considered posting more than once every 3 minutes

>You call that a dick?

wtf i hate toothpaste now

>all north korea has to do is detonate one of their shitty bombs in a tunnel under seoul and they basically destroy the city
>still the most populated city in the country by a huge amount

wish koreans would start building somewhere else voluntarily so we could solve a pretty big issue in geopolitics

>posting in it

cucks

the ting goes SCREEEE RA PAT PAT PAT PAK CAC CA SKEBEDE PAT CAC ana pootoo bORRO BOOM skeeYAT TOOT TOOT coot coot toom toom poom POOM

just ad a swank lads

Pussied out of the job interview buds.

I'm a grower not a shower

trying to come up with a christmas list is fucking impossible

most people dont show up for them

Dad yelled bloody murder at me on the way home. I'm a complete failure and a disappointment to my parents. Would 'cide but I don't have the courage.

sex position

how? you just talk to a guy

why are you guys so obsessed with this anime character?

prrrum

Was supposed to get on a bus in order to drive to the factory but I got to scared and drove away

>/soc/ gf has stopped responding

I hope she's just busy

Hello ya'll

*love love*

youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs

>I said get the dick out, kid

no, im loyal to my gf

Have never had a single gf in my 19 years of life

Normie hours. Get out

feeling empty on the inside. gonna copy and paste some posts from reddits transfaggot page to make up for it

That was part 2, this is part 1

loser

if your gf isn't white it doesn't count

yes it does

I think I was born a failure. It's my destiny to be a loser tbqh

On top of it all, my cousins beautiful. I'm so jealous of her. She looks so much like me, she's what I could have been. It hurts so much seeing her in a dress with painted nails and stockings looking amazing talking about black friday shopping with her best friends. I just want to beg her to paint my nails and do makeup on me and take me with her but I can't. I hate this. Everyone always told me my "best years were ahead", well I'm fucking waiting, instead everythings steadily spiraled down and honestly I don't know if I can even make it to 21. I just wanna stop being trans and stop being depressed. Or better just be a girl like my cousin. Or better yet, how can I go back in time and keep my parents from having me at all... I dont feel like me...

Fucking hate blog posts

So I was doing some thinking earlier about how my mom keeps telling I’m not very girly and I’m like I would be nice f you’d be more supporting and actually encouraged me to be the real me and maybe teach me some girly shit but apparently I can be whatever I want but she wants to act weird about it always. As always sorry I just like to get my ideas out so I don’t do punctuation

IM SO PISSED THAT OTHER PEOPLE CANT MAKE ME THE WAY ME WANT BE. MORE DRUGS FOR MY FUCKED UP BRAIN PLEASE MOMMY

have you ever had a positive interaction with a girl

peak autism above

wait is this from the TV show? I don't remember this scene

dont know what that means
i have never had the slightest romantic interaction though

post a woman with big titties

yes it's after evil lain tells arisu's secret and the school hates lain for it

bit sad

wish you'd stop trying to berate me

I recently came out to my wife who has been supportive kind of at arms length...I think...or I thought, we were making good, slow progress.
I walked into the living room about an hour ago, and my dad and brother are sitting there, with my wife and everybody looks super concerned and serious. Turns out, it's an intervention style sit down talk, only the dad and brother don't know about me being who I am. I'm really trying hard not to just throw up right now.
They're all telling me how great I am, and how they hate how withdrawn I've become recently, how consistently depressed I've been throughout life...they ask me what would make me happy, what do I love doing, what really lights my fire...
And I can't tell them without outing myself. Why am I not happy? Why don't I know what I love doing or what lights the fire for me? Why? Because I'm in survival mode, that's why. Because that's all I know how to do, is to find problems to fix and people who need me to be something for them so that I can hide. So that I can survive.
The feeling in the pit of my stomach is more like a fist wrenching at my heart and my gut, slowly twisting and turning back and forth with fingers like little knives.

have some confused mentally ill faggot with a wife instead

I hardly go out and do anything, why do my legs hurt so much when i do

im not trying to

>asian.png

she's obviously white

Your turn

she's hapa
instagram.com/qilin_anh/?hl=en

>I was specifically trying to discuss about her not letting me speak or express myself and how she will make me push down my feelings. She lost it and I'm back to sleeping on the couch. I can't get a word in edgewise about it as she is still livid. Things I won't miss, you know?

in reply to

>Jesus this is me and my wife. Today she made me feel guilty for wanting to wear light makeup (foundation/eyeliner) to thanksgiving.

See you, Space Cowboy

i have 3/5ths of a gf

he's not dead

>Those compliments suck. I wore men's clothes to work on the house, so i wouldn't ruin my nicer women's clothes, and she said I look really good, and I'm like. ..I want to hear that when I'm presenting female...not male

the fuck is wrong with society. im going to killmyself for fun

Jack Kirby's waiting up in heaven with a baseball bat to break his kneecaps

And a camwhore

i mean yeah

>american nightmares

Still getting into my collection though

People who use the word problematic unironically should be shot in the head.
No second chances.

This but unironacally

whats having a penis like

I was told its like a swelling feeling

need a gf

should've thought about that before you got circumsized

I just want to bang a big tiddy girl.

I know I'm very attractive but I'm a nervous piece of shit that under values myself. I'm seeing a kind of homely girl I met from tinder but I know I can do way better than her.

fucking hell, anonymouse guide me

*uses the word problematic uniroically*

Is this true?

the dane is problematic

yes, that's why i'm moving

I hope so.

>millenials not having kids
no
not that i'd care if they got replaced by somalians

no

>le cold keeps the shitskins away maymay
why do so many blacks live in Chicago and Detroit then?

those are cities
I have never seen a shitskin in anywhere rural that wasn't the south
what makes them so attracted to cities?

Don't want to be replaced by Somalis but I am powerless to stop it. Suppose I will just be a neet and shitpost until society collapses

*blush blush*

varg yourself before you blarg yourself

i thought there where a lot of east africans in rural north and south dakota

>those are cities
but they are pretty cold cities. the le cold keeps the shitskins away meme is thus false

I'm not white

>a flying black dildo from another galaxy just flew near earth

Go on Facebook and look at Pinegroveband/posts/10155748505559774

So apparently this dude is being accused of sexual coercion and made a long post about how he's sorry. Lots of people are still blaming him for abusing his position to get girls. His position? Being in a fucking emo band that wasn't even popular until this year.

Being in a year long serious relationship with a girl that you attracted by being confident and playing in a band is now considered sexual coercion because of power dynamic imbalances despite the dude playing in some no-name band, making 30K a year, having no political or cultural influence, not having the ability or power to ruin a persons life (unlike Weinstein), and being within a normal age range (i.e. not a 35 year old dating a 14 year old).

I fucking HATE these people.

not reading this

source

still waiting for the iceage to happen

you kidding?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua

oh shit its happening
switch to cnn quick

what someone killed a bunch of people again?