Hehe

invade them again pls

We will disappear in 20 seconds probably

We don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbpwCJIlEA

wait for the next inevitable corrupt shitbag to be dictator

stop buying their trash and let their export-based economy collapse

With this

good luck stopping 1 billion and a half people.

If euro start to date chinky women we would basically be chinked out of existence by a matter of sheer number

Chinese will chop it off and eat it.

>steal a kill
>Japan still killed ROC
>PAC just got an assist
Huh

I would suck on that all day every day. Asian qts would even get a chance to touch it if I had that in my hands

straight guy btw

Is this the power of Anglos?

The jig is up, this is the same way they outlasted the Mongolians lol. China has always culturally dominated their invaders. It's like the borg, they just overwhelm and absorb you into them.

Lol butthurt Jap detected.

oh gosh...*sweats and gets erect*

I was actually just pointing the logical inconsistency inside the image.

It has power over me, thats for sure

straight guy btw

The chinese are now addicted to durians. They pay crazy money for it, up to USD 50 per fruit. He who controls the Durian, controls the slants.

Actually small China

perfect

as if huge dicks saved africa

Big black dicks didnt save Africa, but they did manage to destroy America, and seriously poison white countries.

The same could be done to China

Those regions are just memes anyway, everything happens in the east

chinks mingled with all other ppls around, and assimilated them all. blacks poisoned white countries because we have weak cultures.

They can be weakened too, with enough self hating mongrels wandering their streets. Their filthy bug-like culture drives normal chinks mad enough, imagine what would happen with a couple of hundred thousand Supreme-Gentlemen wandering around

Chinese are primitive and brutal in their manners but they aren't dumb nor ruled by jews.
They never have opened their country and they never will.

Chinese immigrants come out all over the world.
In the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Europe, they are everywhere.
Really annoying.

Nigga, china is a ethnostate, they won't take immigrants in large numbers the same way the Japanese don't. Any immigration into china will be small and in numbers they can absorb. Fuckers are real life Zerg/borg.

>Nigga, china is a ethnostate
This isn't really true though; China is a huge country with many different cultures and ethnicities. The CCP post-1949 moved to suppress regional identities and create a fictionalized Han race that didn't exist in reality.

Iranian guy here. We don't have Jews/Israelis. We just want them to leave Palestine and go back to Poland and Russia.

why did you save this.

always knew yellow fever autists were secretly gay

By recognizing Taiwan as the true China.

My girlfriend's (male) is bigger.

Nah, he's right. China is a very ultra-nationalist ethnostate. The recognized minorities in China aren't bestowed positions of ultimate power over the Han majority, but endowed with enough peerage so that they don't feel shafted and revolt against the CCP.

China is Chinese and that reality won't change unless there is a war. In which case everybody dies.

92% of the country is ethnic Han, Japan is 98.5, slightly lower considering Japan's census counts all people with Japanese citizenship as Japanese.

China is a ethnostate. The only refugees they take are ethnically Chinese.

Trips of truth.

>CCPbots already out in force
:^)

my kind of straight guy

I'm sorry the facts offend you or trigger you.