Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just remind them that you are a muzzie

what free stuff do minorities get

nothing, stay away

nothing, stay in your shithole

no, i love you >:3

Not considered white socially but considered white by the government. Seems the worst of both worlds

As an ayyrab i know those feels farsi bro
scholarships, diversity quotas..
this

On vacation in Sweden right now but I applied to MIT as a minority (white) and got in

why? I like america.

Mexicans are considered white and therefore get nothing. Though cops will still shoot at you unless you are already shooting at black people in the vicinity.

they aren't in general , in college applications for example there is a latino/hispanic option besides the white option

We need to start counting everyone with any white blood to white. Could you fucking imagine? Most of our blacks are already like 1/3rd white.

I am black ( 2nd Gen) and and we get affirmative action in universities and major help with our college tuition and we also get into colleges with lower grades then non-blacks.
The best part is that my ancestors weren’t slaves at all.

top comf

It actually gets better.
They sold slaves to Arab traders.
Truly feels fantastic.
Indeed.
My ACT/SAT is pretty nice but it allows me to slack off on my grades and become a NEET sorta as long as they don’t get too low.
My Classes are boring anyway, apparenty the Mexican-AMERICAN War is the only topic that has some decent coverage and it’s literally only “haha we took Mexico City XD”

where your parents from bro?

your ancestors were enslaved in their own country by european invaders and whatever part of africa you're from couldn't achieve independence on its own because the europeans crushed all native africans with ease

most black aren't 1/3 white, that's a bullshit meme that for some reason Sup Forumskins believes

>Be argentine in the US
>Bully mexicans

Kys sexpat

lol why the fuck are you proud of you ancestor selling other blacks as fucking slaves to arabs?

>my ancestors weren’t slaves at all.
No way you would be from Caribbean. 2nd gen African? Which country?

I see a good # of 2nd gen Nigerian in good unis tbqh.

Persians are Aryan (i.e. white)

Djibouti.
It ironically is read like it sounds but it’s an irrelevant country that’s only known for having access to the Red Sea.
That is true but the French are still welcome in my country and so are Americans.
Taiwan was also under the control of Japan for the first half of the 20th century.
Does this mean that the Japanese man is far superior?
Countries were conquered and traded during that period and Japan had the foresight to take advantage of the confusion and modernize.
I am not but it is very ironic.

I'm not talking about most blacks, most blacks live in Africa. I'm talking about African Americans.

wow, so only of those is close your meme bullshit

I can't understand these fucking spics. What is this guy trying to say?

He's saying: get fucked

Ah, I see.

>That is true but the French are still welcome in my country and so are Americans.
cuck country

are you muslim?

At least China eventually BFTO'd Japan, desu. I bet you're country is only independent cause France got tired of it.

quite the contrary
if they manage to quit their waiter job in mexico of course

Why are you at the heart of the evilest country in existence?

what about italians?

btw arabs never conquered west africa and their black slaves were southeast africans and horners

not him but what does that picture have with slavery? Colonizers didn't enslave all their colonies, also north Africans did conquer parts of west Africa and did have slaves from west africa

We actually had a referendum to join Somalia but the populace voted to stay with France.
Italy only conquered us for a very small time and neither Italy or France treated us badly.

what parts of west africa did ar*bs conquer?

>We actually had a referendum to join Somalia but the populace voted to stay with France.
C U C K S
U
C
K
S

mali,mauritania,niger

mauritania is maghreb not west africa and i've never heard about the others being controlled by arabs, source?

That’s not the point.
We still traded them from Kenya,Tanzania and moved them to Arab countries.
We didn’t move them to North America or Europe.
To be fair.
Considering the fate of our ethnic neighbor it seems to have been a blessing.
It seems that having oil reserves seems to be a curse for African countries.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi

but west africans were not conquered by muslims in the middle ages when they had large empires, and the muslims won because they had guns and cannons thanks to contact with europeans

also they didn't enslave west africans, just controlled some areas and often had to repel attacks

this
>I am not but it is very ironic.
>Truly feels fantastic.
mhmmmmm

>That’s not the point.
>We still traded them from Kenya,Tanzania and moved them to Arab countries.
>We didn’t move them to North America or Europe.
y are you telling me this?

>Considering the fate of our ethnic neighbor it seems to have been a blessing.
I mean you're not technically a failed state but for a place that was supposedly treated well by your colonial masters you seem to be doing awful, I just checked the wiki pare and you have a lower HDI than Haiti ffs

>no affirmative action in australia
pretty shitty dave

Caribbean blacks where also slaves

>It ironically is read like it sounds
no
it's pronounced "jibooti" the D is silent
t. somali

what are you

s*mali

> Be a poor pajeet
> Get lumped in with asians
> Race works negatively for getting into schools and jobs
> no women, not even pajeet women

Go fuck yourself

petition the government to create a desi category

>Taiwan was also under the control of Japan for the first half of the 20th century.
>Does this mean that the Japanese man is far superior?
Yeah it does