The people with the most body hair on Earth live around the Mediterranean, in Scandinavia, in Iceland, and Hokkaido

>the people with the most body hair on Earth live around the Mediterranean, in Scandinavia, in Iceland, and Hokkaido

What the fuck?

It's just where the manly genes are.

i wish the people who posts shit like this, actually bothered with providing a source

Can confirm.
I'm hairy as fuck
From the toes , to the head
》Fun fact: my ass has more hair than you have hair on your head

No one can live in the sahara you retard.

also, what does this mean, exactly? percentage of the body that's covered in hair?

there's plenty of people living there, arabs, tuaregs, toubous

Ameribalds

>that source

>India isn't dark red and red. Fucking bullshit.

>American education

>indigener menschlicher Populationen

How come we have less hair than asians and the same as Canadians? I ain't buying it.

See

>mexican education

I'm hairy as fuck. These infographs are fabricated bullshit

See

Even so, this maps is retard, 0 - 9% Indigenous population and not even a gap between USA and Latin America? Many natives were allowed to live here.

They're referring to indigenous populations ONLY.

So OP is wrong too, since the indigenous inhabitants of Hokkaido are the Ainu.

Why aren't papuans as hairy as abos if they're related?

hairy Bulgar checking in

>whole america sits at 0-9%
There's no way that's right

See

it's probably a shit map

Nah, the maps look about right

It says indeginious you tatar

Can confirm as a med immigrant. I have leg fur

Can confirm
I live in a remote Scandinavian country and even my palms and eyeballs grow hair

explain papua then, you fucking faggot

Explain what? That there's Australoid peoples living there or that there's Indonesians on the Western side? Yes obviously a map like this one isn't going to show the nuances of clinal variation, I take it for granted you understand that.

>tfw hai*y

>there's Indonesians on the Western side
>indigenous populations
Fucking idiot, shut the fuck up
>isn't going to show the nuance of clinal variation
Yeah, faggot, that's why everything else is literally on a freaking gradient

Look pedazo de pendejo, the source for that is Wikimedia commons, you can go into the German language article this was posted to and look for the source's dataset so that you can see for yourself whther this is being consistent or a mistake. Also the pressence of Indonesian sultanates predates European arrival, the Austronesians themselves are not natives dumb fuck, there were Papuan peoples apparently pre-dating them. I'm not getting into the mess that is that whole region, there's a 1,000 different languages and it's far from straightforward which could le gasp maybe affect datasets of traits in its population?

Go fuck yourself imbecile, look for the info yourself lazy fuck and I'll be spamming this thread if I damn well please.

Gotta stay warm you know?