Americans have to be 21 or older to purchase alcohol

>Americans have to be 21 or older to purchase alcohol
>Europeans have to be 16 or older to purchase energy drinks

Hmm...

well if you give your child monsters and red bulls then its no wonder they end up fat and autistic

>Americans have to be 21 to buy alcohol
>Here you have to be 18 for up to 21% and 20 for everything stronger.

Absolute state of amerilards

Energy drinks cause autism?

You don't have to be 16, but maybe you should. Those things are shitty af for your body, and coffee works even better than energy drinks, so there are no excuse to drink it.

I drink one a day. What's wrong with them exactly?

Here is 18 to purchase any kind of alcohol

Coffee tastes awful

Same here. We are truly enlightened.

Same here but realistically you should be fine buying alcohol if you look at least 16 since no one ever asks for id and 16 used to be the legal age until like 5 years ago.

>coffee works even better than energy drinks
A cup of coffee has 80mg of caffeine?

thats not true tho

The "age limit" is optional, and is set to 14.

Beer is legal here at 16 you amerimutt

beer 16
liquor 18
driving license 17
energy drinks 0
cigarettes 16

We don't have a legal drinking age and we can buy an energy drink at any age, man the rest of the world is fucked

Brazilians just have to be alive, and in Russia it was considered a food and available even for kindergarten schools.

18 to buy energy drinks here

Jesus fuck that is so wrong

>age limit for energy drinks
kek

>Germany
>16 for beer, wine and sparkling wine
>18 for spirits

There's no Federal law setting the drinking age at 21, however states that don't do it are denied Federal highway funds.

SPARKLING WINE HABAHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAYAYA NAZI NIGGER BTFO

Uhhh, why did you post a picture of me?
Delete this IMMEDIATELY!

Where in Europe do you have to be 16 or older to buy energy drinks? Genuine inquiry here.

So you don't drink champagne or other brut drinks?

Didn't know New Zealand was that poor.

i odn't understantdd

>>Europeans have to be 16 or older to purchase energy drinks
What?

Wait, you have to be 16+ to buy energy drinks? Since when?

Cashiers here won't blink at 13 year olds buying vodka, energy drinks are fucking baby food.

>coffee works even better
It doesn't work for me at all.

>coffee works even better than energy drinks

I fucking wish.

true, same in Estonia and Lithuania, in fact I got carded when buying an energy drink in Estonia, was quite offended, desu, I’m 23

If you cant figure out why drinking mix of shitton of sugar, caffeine, taurin, "vitamines" and other super "healthy" chemicals is bad for you then you can keep drinking it.

Energy drinks should be emergency only. When you siddenly need to run marathon, skip one sleep session or do some hard test where you need to focus hard. Drinking it every single day is just asking for diabeetus, broken sleep patterns and building resistance to caffeine meaning you will feel like shit without your daily dose without the "boost" feel.

wait what, is this true

Holy shit, that's my local s-market

>Energy drinks should be emergency only. When you siddenly need to run marathon, skip one sleep session or do some hard test where you need to focus hard.
This is how I've always treated them. I don't drink them just for shits and giggles, I don't buy whole packs of them. When I was in school, if I was short on sleep and still had two or three classes to go after lunch, I'd go buy _one_ with my lunch and have it.

Shit, I don't think I've even had one in, what, 3 years?