Is there any hope of simply bribing them to get them on our side instead...

Is there any hope of simply bribing them to get them on our side instead? China has likewise been using its economic influence on South Korea for its nefarious ends and are giving food handouts to the north presumably in exchange for trying to make Americans lose face on the international arena. Perhaps money can solve this problem.

Yes give them more money for their nuclear program please

The hallmark of communism is hypocrisy. They are willing to do or say anything for money. This is why I would suggest such a thing.

What is that dot? A nuclear missile firing?

Probably the memorial for Kim Jong Il.

Or Kim's personal palace

I just want to say that I support North Korea and I hope they succeed in blowing America into dust, thanks for reading.

You should invade, not pay them. Enough is enough, I say. Do it while they still can't reach you with their nukes. While their missiles are so primitive that you can shoot them down.

It would just be another stalemate with the Chinese. Without overthrowing the CCP victory over all of Korea will not be possible to achieve.

t. Guy who unironically thinks China could defeat USA

I agree. But I imagine South Korea wont let them. They will get bombed to shit after all. And the USA cant mobilize without South Koreas help.

If USA really wanted war we would just coup Moon, install a puppet dictator, and have him put the country under martial law.

Might be shitty for PR, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Last time the Chinese just rushed the Americans with mass numbers, who is to say it won’t happen again?

Mate even the Philippines managed to beat Chinese. (during the war)

They're dog shit when it comes to military. Even still, US soldiers have better training, and better equipment. It'd be fair to say 1 US soldier would equal at the very least 2 chinese.
1 Marine probably like 5, and one special forces ~20+

Not to mention overwhelming advantage USA has in Navy and Air force, as well as nukes if it comes to it.

Only real issue would be morale

Do you think China will actually join forces with NK? They are all talk, I think. I can't imagine that China will go to war with USA over a shitty no-land like NK. I can't even imagine that NK is profitable for China. Why do they care?

Yes SK will get hurt, but at some point NK will grow so strong that SK will be a hostage. Maybe SK already are. Even more the reason to invade.

Hello another pathetic loser diaspora who only stick to their abandoned home from the west coast. Why do not you go back there to dedicate your whole energy to rebuilding or taking part in their revolution for the shitty country instead of whining on online.
What do you mean to you America or USA where gave a big hand to save your ant-cestors life. You must be a pitiful by-standing opportunist, when in your good condition you might always say "I'm American",but most of the time you are Korean. You barely be American, and you never wish to become. You are not loyal to America. When you sing national anthem, "Oh say" in your superficial mask, but you sing Korean anthem with full passion.
You will never be real American I can guarantee that.

Then South Korea might as well ask North Korea to liberste them. Ans then North Korea would overrun South Korea.

I'm white mate.

But regardless, I would gladly travel to North Korea and fight for democratic side if there was ever a civil war.

I fucking hate dictators.

IIRC last time the kill ratio was something like 8:1 and it was still a draw.
Same reason they did last time.
I’m not Korean

>Same reason they did last time.
Which was?

It's only considered a draw because MacArthur didn't get his way with invading China.

To be fair it was the right call, because it would've dragged in USSR, but we would've won.

China does not want a US ally bordering them.

Just look how autistic Russia is about Baltics/Georgia/Ukraine

kill cnn and bbc
their irresponsible couverages keep making distorted opinions in US, especially about commie's doing.

t. Nork spy

> Nork
do you mean NK?
Hah?

You must know mass media insisting lieral in western side have been helping commie with their couverages.

Considering that most Americans hate North Korea, I fail to understand your point.

>North Korea
>communist
This is the part where I stop reading your posts.

t. “saddam must go”

Yeah, I also hate NK, although do more SK.
anyway, what is liberal in US? It means helping commie? for me it seems so.
I don't dislike liberal things, but mass medias tend to distort and exaggerate eastern side things.
US, what are you fighting for?
we japan are always suffering by distorted coverages , these days they are not commie side because of NK and their income. but they are just interested in their income.

> the world will be a better place when Saddam is gone
> Gaddafi is a threat to world security, we need a free Libya
> Assad must go

Arabs can't into democracy, to co-exist peacefully they need an dictator. But I don't think Koreans this retarded like them. Anyway they still have South Korea, and if some "local leaders" try to take charge or somehow divide country they just wipe them out.

Unlike arabs and african countries, Americans this time could do an excellent job to all humanity.

Good post