In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because...

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Swede and Chinese girl perfect match

Chinks have religion. Officially they're atheists but they still pay lip service to ancestor worship.

Falun Gong? ...or do their government still sperg out about that and kill them for their organs?

Same here, Hail Odin!

>mexico is not grey
fuck this country

>Swede + Chinese = A good chance of qtie hapa
Sweden Yes!

>christugal

Kill yourself

>2017
>believing

Unfortunately, not believing in anything is such a horrible religion that normal religions look like an improvement again.

>t. 15 añero """""ateo"""""

You can ancestor worship and not believe in God.

ALAVAD A NUESTRO SEñOR JESUCRISTO

How do I buy a qt Chinese atheist gf from AliExpress?

Wut?

Works pretty well for us ťbh

I would prefer fedora than giving faith to jew cults

Giving faith to Aryan race TRUTH = Halal
Giving faith to sandniggers = jihad

>Believing in something super far-fetched without even the tiniest shred of evidence because "it feels right" or just because your parents did
>good

Fuck off brainlet

desu those gray countries are all shitholes

It warms my heart that people here are atheists. Some are contrarians ofc who claim to believe to troll people but deep down are still atheists. So many atheists. Enlightenment m'ladies.

Stop projecting, puta
Stop raping, pls

Singapore and Ireland aren't bad

Tb.h Germany would be Sweden tier or worse if it wasnt for the deep South

I thought we were the most anticlerical cunt in Europe, did not know about the Swedes irreligiousness

You're full of Muslims and Africans

Singapore is a repressive dictatorship, but Ireland is actually pretty good, you are right. Guess it is the one exception.

>pitch black hair
>fair, pale skin
I am diamonds. I need sauce

thats because religion == belief in God is a Judo- christian belief. do while pagans do spiritual stuff and worship ancestors the west doesn't consider them a religion

Most french diss religion as a dumb story but still believe in stupid shit like in people being able to heal fireburns or in ghosts or whatever stupid superstition.