sixth for cocaine

fukn based

First for a sober, healthy lifestyle

First for Alan blowing his brains out

suddenly fancy some cocaine

First for Alan is a weak little midget

he's a very small man

Um 'eaty

haven't seen beto this morning lads, it's nice. is he back on his medication?

“Kinship and Continuity: Pakistani Families in Britain” [pg. 138]:

“This stated preference [for marrying within the family] presumably has some bearing on actual marriage choices, because most marriages do indeed take place with relatives, particularly with first cousins and other close kin. My analysis of the marriages which have taken place so far (mostly during the past 15 years [the book was originally published in 1988]) among the sons and daughters of 24 first-generation couples (see table 5.1) shows 76% of these marriages to be with kin: 59% with cousins, 17% with other kin. Yet marriages also take place with more distant relatives from the same biradari and, in certain circumstances, with unrelated people including people of other castes."

“[W]e might reasonably expect, with time, a decline in the proportion of marriages to close kin and an increase in the proportion of marriage with non-kin. My own observations, however, suggest that there has been no significant increase in the number of marriages with non-kin, nor any necessary decline in the frequency of close-kin marriage. My analysis of the types of marriage made by 70 young Oxford Pakistanis from 24 households over the last 15 years (table 5.1) show 59% of marriages to be with first cousins (and 17% with other kin, and 11% with non-kin of the same biradari)…. Evidence from West Yorkshire … suggests that the rate of first cousin marriage among British Pakistanis has in fact increased…. In their survey of 100 mostly young Pakistani mothers in the postnatal wards of two West Yorkshire hospitals, Darr and Modell asked the young women they interviewed about their mothers’ marriage. They found that among the young mothers, 55% of marriages were with first cousins, 28% to other close and more distant kin and 15% to non-kin. By contrast, of women in the grand-mother generation, 33% were married to first cousins, 24% with the biradari and 30% to non-kin.“

my tinder bio is professional scumbag
women please form an ordinary queue

>doorknob is waist height

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

orderly* i meant xxxxx
also alan's been on steroids he said yesterday

He’s a TINY man

lost my virginity about 5 times over the weekend

I'm an oddball even by Sup Forums standards

best way to wind up alan is to insult his intelligence because that's all he's got going for him

anyone fancy a bjj before toil?

breaking down and cooking up the last 2.5g

even the Thai men dwarf Alan

omg... alan's being savagely attacked here. struggling to cope aren't you alan boy

>alan's been on steroids (when it's all natural bby)
>his intelligence. He has that going for him.
Wow you're doing a great job at insults lad. The old self esteem is crushed, CRUSHED ;)

/deutsch/

Bet Alan got the shock of his life when he stepped off the plane and realised he was still a dwarf on the other side of the worlf

wow diversity is beautiful :))) x

>studied at the university of god knows what in fuck knows where
not a very impressive """"intellect"""" to say the least

China?

China.

who the fuck is alan

considering migrating to reddit. don't really understand how it works though, any tips?

Post face Alan I could use a good laugh

at toil

sat behind my desk

t minus 10 minutes

help me

I want to die

I don't want to be a toilsman no more

I dont want to toil on Toilberg's office no more

I guess I'm lucky. I have a lot of money and if I wanted I could never work.

Alan genuinely looks like a burns victim

ugly balding dwarf with skyrim character creation face
jog along now ugly little dwarf boy, lets see you run on those stumpy little legs

whats your fascination with this alan lad anyway?

worked in an office that had keyloggers installed on every pc lad be careful that toilenstein isn't monitoring you

he's just a generally weird looking specimen, he should be studied closely for scientific research and merit

He is very very ugly

>Don't trust those zionist globalist megacorps me
>Repeal net neutrality because AT&T paid off the senators? don't see a problem with this

I'm posting from my phone. can't access the 'chon on my work computer

why's your eye drooping on the right there, are you having a stroke alan lad.
SOMEONE SAVE ALAN

>did you support Arsenal before the brain injury?

still laugh thinking about that one haha

Yes lads, women in their 30s are the BEST

Why are his eyes so fucking unnerving

your heads got a certain je ne sais quoi about it

cried when my alarm woke me this morning lads

really not sure if I can take much more of this

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

Yeah I agree

going to the credit union. Need to get a loan so i can get some bitcoin

jewish nose

fuck i need to add this one to the collection but im on my phone rn
post this at 6pm GMT please alan

you need some miracle gro on that chest hair lad, looks prepubescent xx

am literally in bed with the cheerleading boi right nowww

last night he made me a roast dinner and we watched hacksaw ridge, and he kept squeaking at all the scary bits and made me cuddle him, even though he is totally ripped and way more muscular than me

i quite simply love life and all of God's creations, its as simple as that

His face just genuinely makes me laugh

Looks like a fish that crawled up into the land and suffered a severe case of PTSD

looks like a respectable honest woman, bet she wouldn't play any games, also doesn't look like a generic kardashian thot like a good 80% of 20-29's do

bit bent

cum tastes good

would smack alan in to next century if he started spewing his "international playboy" shit in my vicinity

will spend her lifetime alone

>the need to mention that the company she slaves as an assistant for, sacrificing her best years for is 'major'
Ah yes capitalism

you gay?

mfw right now
this guy is so cuddly

he has some weird genetic thing so his body temperature is super high all the time, he is like an adorable man-sized hot water bottle

no

mate you constantly brag about the indian GF being some researchdrone at hitachi or whatever

THAT'S CALLED AIDS AND IT ISN'T GENETIC RUN

you sure?

there's a leftypol correlation with liking Alan and disliking Thailad

yeah

just like the taste of cum is all

alan, your thoughts on white genocide?

but gay

Yeah but she doesn't herself, and she's 26 and she has fake tits and a senior R&D engineer is six leagues above an 'assistant'.
She's not the GF anymore but you are being wildly unfair here lad

alan, whats the best way to get rid of heartbreak

ive only ever had mine and a few of my pals

It's not a genocide and calling it that is the best way to never be taking seriously and take attention away from the major replacement of populations that is occurring. Yanks always ruining everything as usual.

how did that happen homo

Get more girls

just boofed .2g of cocaine

but what if you still love her alan

having some fun with slags and cleaning up the mess

nothing gay about it

what the fuck? you weren't even sucking dick?
That's not even gay, that's just gross

No one is that special in a population of millions lad. It's completely irrational to think that. In your formative years, there is a multibillion dollar industry of music and motion picture to condition you for this type of irrationality. But you need to grow up.

ah yes, dublin

shite thread

are you hanging up your stocking on the wall?

>females actually think we'd believe this

me last night haha

what if she is from a different population and that is the very thing that makes her special

been up for over 21 hours

>senior R&D engineer

literally just a fancy title for researchdrone, you're average run of the mill wagie

Don't get why you think it's anything special

woooOOOoooww absolute madman

too antisocial to get a gf/have relationships with people, have been for years and its not changing

haha cool man that's mental