Why are the Germans like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc15393y16k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

food in cans lasts longer
if you could read you'd no it's for trekking and not regular food

what kind of idiot would take that for trekking

If you could taste you'd know a canned burger isn't acceptable under any circumstances, you dumb pseudo human

well I guess it shows we don't really eat that stuff either

I once saw someone bringing a canned burger.
We all got a bit sick in the stomach when he opened the can and while he took a bite out of defiance the thing was soon discarded under the pitiful glances of the group.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

you write like a highschool student taking a creative writing test

Germany and Austria are really fucking weird. I'm Romanian (hey, at least not an Indian), and I tell you they're weird as fuck.

In their language, in their behaviour. I like the happiness they have, their overemphasized ethics.

I got searched by police for drugs/cannabis etc. just because I smoked my e-cigarette in a schoolyard while waiting for my wife.

Jesus are Deutsch countries fucking backwards in the most weird ways. Good economy, weird in everything else.

Forgot to say that while I like their happiness in a way, it's annoyingly disgusting in another way. Sorry, I'm just more of a latin guy. They're too objective.

They're like machines. I went to a fest where everyone obviously drank, but no one was dancing to the music. They're annoyingly disgusting. 6-7-8/10 at best for me, 9/10 for Germans I guess. Fuck.

A G*rman

I you prefer you can have canned Döner Kebab instead.

Wtf

ihhhh

>bring metal containers on a hike

Zigeunerabschaum raus!

Such things have to do with the deep german soul
Fatherly issues , unloving mother, robotic social customs, obsession with poop and genocidal tendencies

>genocidal tendencies
Care to explain?

You don't shit about parenting in Germany.

RAUS

>You don't shit about parenting in Germany.

>fatherly issues
>unloving mothers
>obsession with poop

All check

why are wh*Tes so disgusting?

Sure, I can't wait to get out of this spergland! Jesus Christ, I'm a Buddhist at heart but for the love of God I can't stand Deutsch and the culture around it. It's like seeing those autistic kids form a group and just share their autistic spergness around. I'd compare it to a twisted left-wing political correctness construct.

Fuck you guys disgust me. I can't wait to leave. I'm sure we're all better off.

You're spot on. These guys are robotized, my French friend. You should see how their kids are treated by their machine-like parents, it's like a Soylent Green dissonance between their dystopic kids and the blind "eutopist" machine-like fathers and sons.

Fuck I'm disgusted. Yet I can take it. But fuck I can't wait to get out! You're all a weird bunch, Deutschfags.

Zigainerdreck geh schlaich di

Fathers and moms*, excuse me. Their sons know that they're being robotized, I see them smoking outside their schools, their silent screams of agony. Poor souls. Their entire culture is based upon left-wing-like "prevention". The teachers called the cops on me for smoking my bloody e-cig in the schoolyard. Jesus Christ that's backwards.

What's wrong with that?

you could be thunderstruck

now that I think of it is there thunder in greece?

Yeah yeah ficke dich to you and your ugly language too. Your radio pop songs sound like they were made by some defective, ugly pretending-to-be-human AI. Even here, I'm trying to communicate in English and you just spew out your Deutschshit gibberish, trying to communicate like apes, like that Anglo-German tribes in Zimbabwe or Africa, can't remember now.

D'uhh? Aguhhhlll! OOoga BOogler!!

I swear, you especially are just like that. Gibberish-sounding interjections. Fuck if anyone can stand this.

Related .gif is your average german. Bald, fat, ugly. Now go, go back to your 9-5 jobs & robotized lives, buy that new expensive car. I'm sure it will make you happier. Fuckfaces, God.

fucking gross

I want one for my bug out bag

BETTLER RUHE!

There is, but a few cans will do nothing to affect lightning strikes.

I was thinking you meant they might cause fires (and they can), but I never leave trash on camping sites, I either take them with me or bury them if I can't carry them.

It's fucking heavy.

>b-but I'll only be gone for a day weight doesn't matter
Yes it does faggot. Unless you're gone less than a week it's literally not worth it.

let me post some nice and not so nice stored food

Außi mit dir

am i messed up if i'd eat pretty much all of that?

there's a reason no-one trades with yanks

Yeah I enjoy shitposting along you too. God, to outsiders you're exactly the average German/Austrian. Robotized apes that don't know how to communicate anything meaningful.

I could shitpost in Latin and it would be more beautiful than your shit-stitched-together language.

Cogito ergo sum, si tu esta un shit.

That sounds better than what your ape mouth just spewed.

Why do I even bother thought, you probably don't even understand English. Jesus, you're like a second world country. Even thirld world countries speak more English than you. Fuck.

DISGUSTING.

REDDITLEERRÄUME RUHE!

fuck germans !!!!

nope, would eat tb h

Not at all
There's nothing really unpalatable in there, it's about on the level of cheapish canned food but with more of a chemical taste

How can you even live off of the Japanese one? Also, nice 9GAG picture you fucking newfag

Gypsies out!

I've literally never seen that watermark when I look at this image
I might be blind
Anyway, the jap one is missing some components, it should be more like the chinese one in terms of size and variety

Yeah fuck them alright. Just look at this fag still spewing his ape-shit language.trying to be a Nazi.

This is what you call the Frudian Slip.

They're so subconsciously fed up of their miserable, meaningless lives that they take out their anger in retarded ways.

Fuck I can't stand Germans. Cases in point.
Oh, you seem to speak English. How about you enlighten us? I've been 'communicating' only with that brain-dead ape up until now.

I wouldn't touch that with a stick

Why is the bong pack the only vegetarian one?
Wouldn't trade either tbf.

Go live in your bucharest sewer and huff glue

post finland post finland pls :>

>skittles

All of them are me

You are right

G*rman sends me a package. DHL still tries to deny that they lost it after two weeks, and only communicate in their black speech. How do we stop the G*rmans?

I live in Temeschwar, near Hungary. I bet my genes are more Austro-Hungarian than yours, tall, proper arithmetic jawlines, and with this authority, I say, I shit on your Osterreichlands.

Hope you get annexed, kek.

Just the luck of the draw when they ordered it, I guess
Or they'd already scoffed the non-vegi ones
fwiw, I think that's one of the older menus, we had a reshuffle when we brought in the new side opening packs and got some of the shit tossed out
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc15393y16k

>burger in a can

those germans...

>I bet my genes are more Austro-Hungarian than yours

>being one of those crazy weight-counting backpackers
Better buy the new high-performance carbon-fibre canned tuna to save 35g from your setup.

Yes, I agree, we need to censor even their name. G*rmans censor their videogames along with literally everything else. They're a censored nation, and they're unkowingly silently frustrated by their empty lives, and they take out their anger on everyone else around them, when they're not making beer bellies and eating sausages.

Disgusting and backwards.

>romanians are not disgusting and backwards?

>they take out their anger on everyone else around them
Looks like you are fitting in nicely.

Would no romanian ever say. Probably an larping amerimutt

No, not quite. Those in the East maybe. But not in Transylvania. We of Latino-Romanic originis know how to actually dance and feel good.
This is Sup Forums :) you can't not laugh at the ape's attempts of communication. Just see his first shitposts, it's just keks.

Except migrator Austrian Schwabs are a real thing. Looks like you need to learn some /his/.

>t. LARPer

>t. angry brainlet

>DHL
Why didn't he threw it directly into the trash? Much cheaper. Deutsche Post is not compatible with the rest of Europe. Don't order anything what is going to shipped by them. How is your German? Can tell them to fuck off and die? Or do you need some help?

>we wuz latin
>we wuz schwabs

No you are just a mutt

Oi, Netherlands to the rescue.

Germans get btfo

>no u

Alright, I'm bored. While I'll go on with my happy life, you keep that silent despair in you ;D cheers.

>;D
LARPing non european mutt

>While I'll go on with my happy life

There is no god.

I don't bother with proxies on UNIX systems :) cheers manchild.
Ditto for you also. And yes, screw the yanks.

>And yes, screw the yanks.

America was a mistake.

Kek. I'm going now. Enough Sup Forums for the day. I know limits, unlike spergs like you. Cheers :)

>and only communicate in their black speech

Mutt revealed
Mutt BTFO
>nah I'm just tired. I need to do somethig happy now. We dance the flamenco like all our latin brothers. Cheers :)

honestly almost every other austrian poster i've come across has been needlessly aggressive

Just as predicted

Chili Macaroni is legit the worst MRE.

>how can we help you?
>we are an international company
>we are big boys now
>hafhaf sauroman helf helf uruk hai

Kill. All. G*rmans.

Absolutely inhuman

>Ukraine
>beef with rice
It's buckwheat kasha not rice.

Ukraine one is best one.

>Brazil
>a bag of potatoes roiled in paper.

Good things are always heard about the easter european rations
I don't know how, but they always manage to have some really good hearty stuff in there on what I can only assume is a pretty meagre budget