The MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This tanned skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Rome, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The brown skin reminds us of our warriors, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MEDITERRANEAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(n*rdic dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MEDITERRANEAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MEDITERRANEAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent roman seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MEDITERRANEAN man impregnates.

In total, the MEDITERRANEAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of masculinity.

fuck off apezil

Brazil has the PORTUGUESE MEDITERRANEAN BULL superior genes

Ave Mare Nostrum

when you read about roman conquest from roman historians you're almost granted to get an opinion that Romans were shorter and smaller than literally everyone around them.

I recall reading about sarmatians (my ancestors :) ) which from the skeletal remains had an average height of 170-180cm. The roman historian quoted them as of "great statue". Same for Germanic tribes.
Romans had a cultural and technological advantage. They were tiny brown boys without it.

that's right WE WUZ ROMANS AND OTHER SHITS

>His body is large
hmm

Das right, but where are the nordic womz at

>However the Romans weren’t all short: According Vegetius, writing some centuries later, the minimum standard for a legionary was 510 in Roman feet, or 177 cm/ 56 in modern feet.

When you read about conquests they always tend to recylce the same stories about how epic it was or how big and brave the enemies were. All roman consuls wanted to return home and be received as heros.

Feels good to be MED master race

Me too my MED friend

>have med genes
>1,70m tall
>tfw

once you go Med
You won't take other men to bed

shave it off and start transitionning, you'll never make it as man
don't forget to come back and post boipuss once you're done

this

Romans were short, so were their swords.
Stabby dwarfs are hard to dodge and need less material to hide behind their giant shields.

>mud mongrels
>Mediterranean
So this is what brazilians do to cope with being mixed monstrosities

Are you mad?inferior n*rdic

Feels good being a pure MED master race.

Come at me sissy wh*toyd """""""""""""men"""""""""""""

Not really

This is how a average Brazilian look

the Mediterranean Chad
the Virgin Nordic

>His body is large
false news, m*Doid

that isnt a med you retard thats a mexican mestizo

The MEDITERRANEAN BULL conquered n*rdic dogs and BTFO with p@g*n larpers

>my ass is on fire

t. n*Rdoid

feels good to be a ROMAN GOD with italian surnames

monkey

Feels great my friend

Whiter than you

I will never forget when we destroy dutch n*rdic dogs in Guararapes

Good, get sunburned easier my white friend. At least I don't live in (R)Apenation :)

hahaha fuck you monkey you live in africa

inb4 "are you an immigrant living on Austrian land?"

>Be Dutch
>Moroccan and Turkish BULLS arrive
>They conquer Netherlands in less than 30 year
lol

>no ordnung
>peaked 2000 years ago
>mutted with moorish blood for centuries

lol sure it is

>bulls
>they are midgets

>get conquered by midgets
KEK

>thirdies

>Moroccan and Turkish BULLS arrive
pffffft

>conquered
>they all live in warsaw like ghettos ready to be exterminated

That only makes it far more impressive to me.
Defeating enemies with cunning and guile>>>>>>Defeating enemies with innate brute force.

>Be Swedish
>Country is literally a joke
>Even wave your own flag is prohibited
KEK

>The dutch only really started gaining height when the BULLS arrived.
Really gets those neutrons stars spinning

>Implying that soy boys will defeat the Moroccan's and Turks

that's not a med never at 1 km of distance

*bullies you*

*enslaves you*

why germanic nation have stop to grown?(except for sweden)

>hairless
>claims he's a med
Fuck off n*Rdic subhuman

I'm not saying romans were bad.
But to sperg about masculinity and use romans as an example is a massive stretch. They were known homofaggots.

because we are at our genetic peak, once the bosnians get more nutrition they will be similar to us. meanwhile your peak is much lower
my gf is spanish lmaoooo yall feminine midgets are getting cucked

>Somehow this is gonna save Sweden or Netherlands

>Portugal
>mediterranean

I only have hair on legs and dick

>save
from what? you think i like this shithole lmaoooo im gonna move to greece soon

>portugal
>not mediterranean

There's any big diference between Spanish's and Portuguese's?

meds are literally arabs

there was none except for the language, but in the last decades they received a lot of black immigration from their african colonies/brazil and it will surely gonna be reflected in the next generations

God black and arab men are so lucky..always hanging around with the most beautiful white women

that's not a med
come on he looks like a taco

Why are netherland anons bigger cucks than both canadians and swedes?

>If you are shorter you have an advantage!
German engineering.

Some Angolans are fine.Brazilians will probably cause more problem