They were strongest Islamic empire but why did they failed to conquer Europe?

they were strongest Islamic empire but why did they failed to conquer Europe?
At that time, no country in Europe was stronger than this country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_invasion_of_Otranto
youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec
youtube.com/watch?v=P7N9Sog270k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

Strongest black empire*

oh they tried my asian friend, but they couldn't get past POLISH and LITHUANIAN man

it wasnt that strong, they tried twice and failed

they reached their limit with their method of waging war, they started every campaign from istambul around springtime and only kept going till fall

europes climate is colder than the balkans or turkey and given the distances, this limited their effective time to a few months

even if they conquer vienna, they would not be able to advance unless they change some of their method, which they havent in hundreds of years

they got btfo the moment they tried attacking a country that wasn't some small balkan state or a desert shithole.

>ohrili
behind every Ottoman defeat there's a retarded balkanrapebaby

This and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Aren't jap history classes supposed to teach this kind of shit?

>Half of their empire (capital included) is in Europe
>Fail to conquer Europe
Chink educations ladies and gentlemen

Meme battle.
The Turkish fleet got completely rebuilt over the winter. The Holy League forces essentially accomplished nothing at Lepanto.

they feared the west european warrior

>why did they failed to conquer Europe?
Because Austrians and Hungarians kicked them back.

Spain or France alone were more powerful than them

Let's note that Europe has not been the priority for most of the time. After Islamising middle east, Europe was on the list. Imperialism and industrialization got in the way.

european subhuman pls.

>15th century

mehmet, I....

>His entire country gets annexed after one battle
>"it wasn't that strong"

>retarded cancer amerifat tries to be funny
>doesnt know history

id unironically gut you mutt fuckface, just come here ill fucking kill you
yes i am MAD

>Kara Mustapha
zap
another balkanrapebaby.

>Abaza Sarı Hüseyin
Abaza is a Caucasian ethnicty
now slav(e) shit posts the battles which had Turk only commanders.

Kara Mehmed also a balkanrapebaby of unknown origin. But he's from Bostanci corps.

nice cope
but I know that you know that the BLACK warrior is stronger than you'd ever admit

at least we didn't get wiped off the map ivan
wanna look at ottoman empire map at 1795? it's still there :)

Not in the 1500s

I feel so bad for Saxony.
They where the only Protestants who decided to help the catholics in their war against Islam while other Protestants abused the happy coincidence and sized power. Yet their troops got booed out in the later Victory Parade for being Protestants.
Saxonia deserved better.

>abused the happy coincidence and sized power.
human history in a nutshell

>The Turkish fleet got completely rebuilt over the winter

And they resurrected the veteran officiers and sailors in winter as well, right?

The Ottoman Navy was staffed mostly by expendable Gr*eks, no BLACK turkish warriors were harmed

Dutch even sent letter to the turks begging them to attack Spain

Whatever you say Tyron Dirty Sanchez, and unlike turks, we really have black admixture.

In all seriousness, it was not hard to replace naval officers for the Ottomans, given that they controlled all of the Barbary privateers and could pull talent from them as needed.
Lepanto is a meme.

why didn't the TURK man conquer Italy? did they fear the pizza warrior?

>unlike turks
whiteoid... you are going too far...

t. rape baby of a steppe nomad and a greek larping as nigger

shut the fuck up cracker
shut the fuck up cracker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_invasion_of_Otranto

The TÜRKS invaded italy but soon realized its inhabited by fellow BLACKs. They then left italy and went back to attacking y*kubs spawn.

Suleiman the Magnificent and his sucessors were incompetant. The reason they never took Vienna in 1528 was the heavy rain. It was the will of god.

Italy was heavily fortified.

tru dat

Butthurt ching chongs go back to the steppe, the jungle is too big for you

Our gold financed European resistance.

Hate Iberian Catholic retards.

i'm 102% Black with a 2 margin of error

youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec

noice

And they say we can't win wars .

Gold does nothing.

>Sultans were too busy fucking women and drinking instead of managing their empires
>army didn't modernize and was badly equipt
>navy was used for raids instead of securing and bolstering trade
>Pashas were disloyal and would often rebel
>sons of the sultan would kill each other or would be killed off
>Jannisaries would control the empire and sap it from its wealth and strenght
>turks became a minortiy as arabs anf balkanoids dominated the empire
>turkish nobles were weak and had little to no power because of the jannisaries
>had to fight multiple front wars, russians to the north, persians to the east, arabs to the south and europeans to the west

There are a lot more things that went badly for the empire but these are the main reasons imo

This is what you get for trusting cath*lics

Entire of Europe came together to fight a single empire

>cracker delusions
turks came from africa, history was written by revisionist whitoids

an POLAN

Saxons are good people and I see them as Honorary southern. If all protestant would be just half as good as them protestantism would be a light to the people.

Shut the fuck up bavarian cath*lic

go back to magdeburg, heretic

Pooland got btfo'd

quit bullying the turks

>polish “people”

it still amazes that from so many shitholes the most successful ones today are Israel and Greece.And the rest are trying to flee to Germany in every way possible. Imagine if the turks had never come, we'd be richer and stronger than west Europe for sure.

invasion is haram

renegade is halal

Then they failed to conquer christendom
Same thing desu

Gets you goods to trade or use to produce iron, weapons, etc.

Spanish were the responsible of Europe's protection of Islam after Constantinople fall.

>Imagine if the turks had never come

But we did. And we outpowered the shit out of you. Grow up already.

this

Spain was richest prior to gold, gold was more for individuals trade not nationsl production or development.

you don't even have money to buy jet fuel stfu irrelevant retard.

source?

Spanish empire owned the gold sent from Spanish America. It was a totalitarian monarchy.

The gold did nothing at all, only make some royalties rich.

Not in mercantilist era.

overpower is the correct term, also
I'm not trying to put you down or anything, it's just amazing how rich and prosperous many of the areas were before your race got your hands on to them, and today they're just a mixture of civil wars, poverty and human desperation.
Greece must be the only country on that map that didn't have a war in the past in the past 50 years.

You reason you didn't get wiped out by Ivan was because every single western power made sure you didn't get wiped out by Ivan and the Albo gang.

>we
>you
Your ancestors are the ones who got raped by Turks, but unlike you his ancestors eventually kicked them in the teeth.

>82314926
le 1% face

What is this

The albo gang would have preserved the Empire, but the Sultan would have been a puppet.

Your ancestors overpowered an already weakened, sickened and torn away old empire.

I achieve more prestigious feats when i use the toilet for number two.

>what is this
0w0

How can a minority rape masses into assimilation? The Turkification is not about rape. The culture that was brought by Turks were better for the needs of the people. Some adopted some couldn't.

>giving you to goblins
dont spend your yous

test

Byzantine was a bigger power than your country can ever be, snow nigger.

Because Turks have Asian admixture.
Face it, you're a rapebaby mutt and your ancestors were weak pussies who converted instead of resisting. That's why Turkey only exists because of the Western powers stopping Russia from caving your skulls in. Because Turks are a weak nation.

truly based

>ÖHMM MÖM TÜRK ÖEBYZGLYR PRRRÖÖT WE WUZ BYZANTINES WUZ AND YOU WUZN'T

>Byzantine was a bigger power than your country can ever be, snow nigger.
Yes, centuries before the Turks arrived.
First the Arabs were able to beat it because it had just exited an extremely long and bloody war with the Persians, which was coupled with famine and natural disasters around the empire.
Then the Seljuks were able to beat it because mercenaries and generals deserted to the Seljuk side.
Then you subhumans came in, stabbed the rotting corpse of Byzantium, and claimed to be great conquerors when it was a sham of an empire after the 4th Crusade.
Turks are a pathetic nation that have never beaten any state with even anything resembling a real army. As soon as you lost the Battle of Vienna, your empire began to crumble.

Uuuhm but turkey got fed by momma NATO so russia cant raep oropa

>Then the Seljuks were able to beat
>Then you subhumans came in
Seljuks were Oghuz Turks. They are as Turkish as Ottomans. Have some brains idiot.

Turkey is the successor of the Ottoman Empire, not the Seljuks you braindead cockroach. Turkey is weak, the Ottomans were weak, and your ancestors were weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7N9Sog270k

Why are you talking like you have a dick in your mouth
are you a faggo-
Oh of course you are, I forgot that you are a scandavian for a moment.

>Western powers stopping Russia from caving your skulls in
American ignorance

>you're a rapebaby mutt
American un-self awareness

Thank fuck I was born tall and blond, a sign that my ancestors avoided any kind of 'assimilation'.
Wouldn't be so calm if I was born short and blackhaired though, it still amazes that we're surrounded by that many countries that have had some sort of armed conflict in the last 30 years. also I did lose 9 months of my life serving the army because of Turks. 9 months that I'll never get back, so I guess a fuck you towards every shitskin/sandnigger is well deserved. But looking at them and the state they're in there's no point, they're already fucked.

>American ignorance

Your fleets got decimated by Russians and the army was a steamroll through crimea until Albion and baquette decided your shithole was somehow important for the "balance of power"

>Thank fuck I was born tall and blond, a sign that my ancestors avoided any kind of 'assimilation'.

1/4 Greek
1/4 Bulgarian
1/4 Jew
1/4 Turkish
Thesallonican fat mongrel

All scandavian languages sounds like someone’s trying to speak German with a dick in his mouth. Why scandavians are so gay ?

Both Ottomans and Seljuks are Oghuz Turks. They are both our ancestors.

None of them define Turkey. Because they were all empires belonged to a family line, not the nation. Turkish republic has its root in both of them, and much more you don't know about.

The great turk is so dumb he doesn't even know.

Finnish is an Uralic language

Every major nation had wars with their neighbors. That's not the point. The point is that we have a mutual relationship with Russia at the moment. And NATO is not the force to stop Russia to invade us. We are already becoming more and more friendly with them. Out of pure pragmatism.

don't bully the roach too hard, it's because of their fucked up genetics, they can't help themselves

Your pathetic country only exists because the Russians were stopped by the British, French, and Italians when they came for Crimea and Constantinople.
Then your pathetic country had to be rescued again when the Albanian ruler of Egypt was kicking your teeth in and the British, Austrians, Prussians, and Russians stopped them.
That's why Turkey is the Sick Man of Europe, because it was propped up by outside powers and nothing else.