I'm scared, Sup Forums. Are the electronics absorbing your lives?

I'm scared, Sup Forums. Are the electronics absorbing your lives?

How long can you stay fine without using a smartphone, tablet or computer?

I tried two days without any eletronic and I felt lost, not to mention the anxiety crises. It's like drugs. No it's actually worse than drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bq6IuZIJhuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drugs have a negative effect in the long run, technology only has a negative effect because you are being deprived of the benefits of it.

Ya it's not that hard. Your just pathetic that's all.

Brazilians are the most addicted to cellphones and facebook because we lead fake artificial lives. We basically live a lie.

Why do monkeys always think they are special snowflakes? Every country is the same shit nowadays

Prove it. Stay one week without using any cellphone or computer. Do you live in Nebraska or something?

I went on a trip a couple years ago for about a week to the Sierra Mountains and there was no real electronics in the camp. It was bretty noice, I just fiddled for hours next to a pretty lake.

Widdled*

>Drugs have a negative effect in the long run

Technology will slowly destroy you too. STARSET predicted the future.

youtu.be/Bq6IuZIJhuI

So much this. I already saw this video. It's basically the world in 2030. Pretty sad.

The thing is that here you have to pretend to be happy and ok 24/7.

For example some famous surfer hanged himself yesterday and a day before he committed suicide he was still writing positive and motivational stuff on his instagram, for an outsider he was the typical happy Chad Brazilian.

Same shit with Marcin Wrona. DJ, normie, always smiling, married, posting positive things in facebook and instagram and voilá, suicide.

Internet is a lie.

Depressing. I can't stay a single day without my smartphone.

I make electronics. It's my job.

It's not hard if you have self control

You just can't. What about Messenger?Whatsapp? News?

Linkedin, facebook, skype... It's a hell.

You just stop using it. Like before it became widespread to use it.

So you want to be like Varg?

I don't want to be I'm just saying if you want to stop using electronics like the computer or smartphones so bad you can.

But you will be unemployed.

He tried to warn us

What's so wrong with the NEET life

Its not hard, sometimes i go for days before remembering to check my phone

shut it down!

Literally who?