1)Your country

1)Your country
2)Why do you love Russia so much?

Russia is a poor, depressing, corrupt and cold shithole

I don't

Russia never wronged us and we have to a certain degree limited similarity in culture.

1) Germany
2)We probably have the same grandfather

> poor
I have a ps3 0and a Sega Mega Drive. Also I have 4 TVs 2 of which are flatscreen LCDs.
Checkmate.

1. Flag
2. I don't. Literally African-tier.

Every night I dream I was born an archanglesk mujik in Ivan IV's gosudartsvo

>Sega Mega Drive
I thought only Brazilians still had them

They still sell NES and games for it here.

1)Poland
2)Your military equipment is fucking aesthetic! Also, nice language. I am learning it currently.

Well that's actually neat from a /vr/ perspective, even though I'd still rather emulate them

>even though I'd still rather emulate them

Kind like how you emulate being a 1st world country.

You should love Russia

1) Funland
2) I don't, really, but I like your cuisine and books.

What's learning Russian like for a Polish individual? Is it very easy?

I dont

You must love Russia.

It`s relatively easy to understand but there are some difficulties with expressing your own thoughts. It`s easy to accidentally use your native word instead of a foreign one. It`s my guess based on attempts to learn polish and ukrainian.l

Alphabet is bit problematic since some letters look the same but mean something else, though overall it is very easy. Grammar is similar to polish, only easier and pronunciation is more melodic.

Give me a good reason to.

Russia is good. So you must love it.

Okay I love Russia now.

Ireland is corrupt too. The only difference between Russia and the West is that in Russia they know their country is corrupt, while in the West boomers and naive people don't know it.

Russians are rude and uneducated
Only ability is to kill each other after drinking vodka and raping Germans
That's why I love them
Please rape Germans more, they deserve to die

Great! I love New Zealand!

And the wages. But it`s minor, right?

Binland and I don't

>raping Germans
I`m sad to say it, but Arabs have absolutely taken the lead. Russia is far less great these days.

I just don't see any reason why I should.

Actually, we have PS4s.

Because love is good. I love Finland, so finns must love Russia too.

Niggers and Arabs dick is valued high in Germany and non-white Germans are enjoying their free sex and pay for being non-white
What Germany need is not average sex between weak white female and strong nigger or sandnigger dick but Russian dick penetrating every single cunt in Germany forcefully
Make Russia great again!

1) burger land
2) the memes but, that's just all Slavic people in general

stop radioactive stinking god damnit

because russia defeated nazis

>because russia defeated nazis

Let's not talk about trivial things like who lost wich world war.

t. adolf hitler

I'm a gay lefty Bavaryan, I hate Hitler. And Slavs.

lmao at you thinking Generalplan Ost was only about killing and deporting

Fuck Russia, fuck its inclination toward totalitarianism and fuck its backwardness. Went to St. Petersburg by car once via Latvia. Part of the main road to Petersburg was not even asphalted and there were either zemlyankas, neglected wooden huts or dense forests by the road all the way to the city. Living in the cities is probably okay, but most of the country I saw was a poor, underdeveloped shithole.

+15 roubles

RT propaganda, hackers, trolls RYAAAAA.

flag
I don't

>I have a ps3 0and a Sega Mega Drive.
This is sad.

Russia is different from the rest of the Western world and therefore interesting and very lovable.

Mexico
Maybe the girls and culture

May it be so because it`s not a western country?

It is a crossover country that combines elements from both the East and the West

I love Russia because they make Brazil look good in comparison.

It's chinese knock offs tho

In Russia the police stop buses and make passengers give over money or else they beat them. That doesn't happen here. I should add dangerous to my list

>memes

Good way to boost K/D.

1) see
2) I don't love Russia cause it is a fucked up shithole and I have to live here OH NO NO NO NO NO I DON'T WANT

Because only brainwashed retards hate Russia and I'm not a brainwashed retard

I love russia because I am half russian and there is enough shit to be proud of.