/brit/

Job hunting edition

does anyone else lie to themselves when it comes to money management?

sometimes think things like "okay, i'll spend £30 on game X... no wait, that's too expensive and a waste of money. Well, since i've just saved £30 i don't need to feel guilty about spending £30 on game Y."

Ye

sue

did you think that cat l posted was fit?

Omg omg omg so cute!

Fucking peng tbqhwy

couple of kikes are fighting in the old thread lads

I wonder if the amerigoblin realise that divorce isn’t gazed upon kindly by the royals

single linkers will get the bullet

i'm so stingy i'm barely able to function.
last week i ordered pizza for 5,90 and felt bad about it for a week.

why does this general contain so many Sup Forums runts compared to the rest of the board

Want a Gregg's here
Bet it's heaps better than Couplands and KB's

yes.
yes.

Send her back to bongo bongo land

that's clearly a bloke

What does Megan marble do

>why does this general contain so many Sup Forums runts compared to the rest of the board

God choose meghan to be our princess so it doesn't matter if shes black you fucking tit

After toil, gym then dinner I have 1 hour and 5 minutes of free time 5 days a week

Absolutely love life

/brit/ is a rorke general

You just know that Megan has been blacked more times than you could shake a stick at

wonder if theyll hit it off at the engagement party

*quickly finishes his drink*
alri, I'm the chauffeur
ever seen the alma bridge?

why does this general contain so many /leftypol/ virgins compared to the rest of the site

Just don't go to the gym and get a ready meal

im like this.

i'll sit there staring at the menu trying to work out what the cheapest thing i'll enjoy is.

Yes, I do exactly this desu

>why does this general contain so many Sup Forums runts compared to the rest of the board

dont go to the gym then

this is unironically what the leftymongers in this thread look like

cant begin to comprehend how bleak life is going to be

She looks much better now. Hope she's not barren. Harry seems like a good lad

cook for 2 days the day before gym.

niggers can't get blacked

dont care about your feelings you runtoid
post machines

haha the Sup Forums mongs are getting defensive
lmao

they migrated here en masse from /britpol/ during the 2014 general election and also that time when Sup Forums got locked for a bit

t.

Creasing

what's with black clones?

Literal sheboon

Bet she was getting gangbanged for days back in Compton, What the Fuck is harry thinking

>Ethiopia

Her children are probably going to have the 'tism any way, she's too old

c'mon that's CLEARLY a bloke

wonder how bad it would look if you added in all the 2nd generation wogs and rasheeds

you know that movie threads? at the end of the movie where they're living in medieval conditions tilling fields and a race of runtoids running around.

that's what we're headed for, towards the end of our lifetimes.

except unlike threads, the decline is much slower and more subtle - rather than a big ol' bomb falling on us.

might train my sphincter to take robot penises in anticipation for the apocalypse

maybe then theyll give me water

>you must be a commie if you're not a paranoid white supremacist

Don’t do the only thing that keeps me sane? Ah yes

Jog on you little soy suckers

Do it for lunch but when each meal has to be >1000kcal it’s not easy to cook in that volume

post fucking machines

Harry clearly is a bender

no wonder /leftypol/ finds this thing attractive it's basically a man

>everyone who isn't a lefty soyboy is CLEARLY a white supremacist

this logic is why we have surpassed you

Looking forward to seeing royal events full of spotty ginger octoroon toff kids

I for one am delighted to see yet another yank bitch get colonised by the superior Big British Cock. Soon she will be pumped full of British seed from a royal uncut cock.

>black ginger royals

no pls

Abbywinters.com in January 2008, had about 30,000 subscribers.[6][8] Despite its history as an Australian site and its enduringly close association with that country, 65% of Abby Winters subscribers are in the United States.[5]

yikes

hope everybody had a good day

Got called a rockspider in Banjo's Bakery

>this is ugly

>Do it for lunch but when each meal has to be >1000kcal it’s not easy to cook in that volume

buy tupperwares and big pots. i agree though it will take a fucking age to eat it.

i basically gave up because of toil and because where i was living before the gym was always rammed after toil (even at 10pm), lost most of my gains, going to restart tomorrow (just looking for a not too busy gym)

I would be surprised if Harry had more than a two-incher. Take it from me Gingers are not known for being well endowed

anyone else truly amazed at human ingenuity?

im still astounded at phones, televisions and monitors.
i literally cannot fathom how a camera hundreds of miles away can convert an image into an electrical signal which is then passed along wires to our tvs which is the converted back into an image.

now we're in the digital age and im even more stumped. everything is micro and quantum and its even more impressive. plus the internet.

literally magic to a pleb like me.

such an attractive race of people!

2 1

Imagine the British Pakistani community after a few more generations of cousin marriage? They will have devolved significantly

yes her face is too wide and manly

if you find that attractive you're a bender

>not a white supermacist
>throw a massive chimpout becuase a royal family member who is never gonna take the throne married a lass that is only about 80% white

hmmmmm

Haha

wake

from your sleep

it's time to go

to toil

today

you will work

you will woooooooooorrrk

brush

and get dressed

before you miss

your train

before

toilberg

gets angry

ayo gimme that chocolate chip cookie
say no more pham

>im still astounded at phones, televisions and monitors.

I mean yeah, that is ugly. Pic related, not ugly

Where are her chebs?

Need a hippie gf

Bernie Sanders

you're directing that at me?

how do you know I made any of those posts?

this kind of assumption and grouping pushes people to the right

t. Varg

Same lad. Even basic stuff like computers. Who the fuck figured that out

lads the real question

anybody who isn't 100% white should be deported with immediate effect

hahahaha

Prince Charles divorced
Prince Andrew divorced
Princess Anne divorced
Princess Margaret divorced

Wallis Simpson was literally 80 years ago

"united" states of america

kek good one

/brit/ is ESPECIALLY fucking hattable today, didn't think a royal marriage would trigger rorke this much

Who else here can't wait for Charles III?

You aren't going to believe me, but i think the pakistanis are on a gradual road towards westernisation.

I live near an area full of them. I come across gay ones. I see girls in hijabs going on dates with lads (which i presume is against their culture). I know one who seems like a complete stereotype until he tells you about how well traveled he is and how he loves authentic japanese food (went there).

I even notice that their traditional shitty restaurants are starting to lose out to fancier halal restaurants that try to do other cuisine - halal italian, halal steakhouses, sundae shops.

it's interesting. they're still all pretty devoutly muslim, but they seem to be sort of becoming less pakistani if only bit by bit.

left is clearly a bloke

desu i look forward to the news coverage and ceremonies of the queens passing

>/brit/ is ESPECIALLY fucking hattable today, didn't think a royal marriage would trigger rorke this much

>80% white

t. just barely lost an indepdence ref