Why do people watch it?

Why do people watch it?

I only watch it and sputnik, sometimes also infowars, breitbart, globaresearch.ca, express.co.uk and I am redpilled as fuck.

Praise hitler and idi amin! Burn EU!

It's the only Russian tv channel

RESPECT FROM SERBIA
ORTHODOX BROTHERS

For Max Keiser's crypto pumps

Why would you watch TV? There is nothing good in it.

Because they report news that mainstream media does not.

Because it's endorsed by Steven Seagull

Yeah, like ukraine shooting down passenger airplane using machineguns

RT America is pretty left wing. You've obviously never watched RT in your entire life so shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about. You aren't funny.

Some unironically believe it, like others believe BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera etc. Some just compare propagandas.

Wew, this entire image

Only news outlet willing to call out w*stern imperialism. Wish Abbey Martin was still around though.

Sometimes when drinking in a shitty motel I enjoy watching Fox News or RT and laughing.

>Unironically bragging about our news media

It might not be as bad as RT, but it is still colossal shit.

Whoops, by bad, I read “Only” as “Our”

>w*sToid reading comprehension

>Any state-sponsored television
Why do people watch it?

I like to compare propaganda outlets. Chinese TV has some very interesting documentaries.

>not solely watching Bloomberg
stay pleb

Anti-American edgelords need something to watch

i love stacy herbert

They have great documentaries and it's good to hear the other side of the argument, can't rely on left wing news like BBC to give you a balanced view.

I sometimes read it.
RT has this unique experience to it.
It's like less refined American MSM. When CNN and others try to brainwash you they're subtle about it so it's sometimes hard to pinpoint what bit was true and what wasn't.
RT is very blunt at it.

I avoid sputnik life fucking fire.
They have a branch in Poland and holy shit the sometimes articles read like someone tried to make a parody of MSM articles.

>CNN and others try to brainwash you they're subtle about it so it's sometimes hard to pinpoint what bit was true and what wasn't
cnn-staging-muzzies.webm

I sometimes watch it, just to know what kind of bullshit they are talking, so I would know who got hooked on their bullshit.

Nobody is watching it.

In general, Westerners are the best at propaganda. I like RT because it's unashamed propaganda like you said, but from an angle that you won't see in Western media, not even the "anti-establihsment" controlled opposition.

Some people are so far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole they watch news other than mainstream media news not for any merit of their own but because they are different than mainstream media news.
If these people were scientists they'd spend all their time on cold fusion not because there is anything to it but because all serious scientists correctly discredit it as bullshit and therefore don't deal with it. The conspiracy theorists deal with it because and ONLY because the mainstream doesn't deal with it.
They are essentially punks. Contrarians for contrarianism's sake.

They don't even have commercials.

this
i haven't watched tv for over an year and i don't miss it.

Is fun, you can't take them seriously, I listen that fag Keiser, 2 years saying that the Deutsche bank will crash next month, and hour ago they were talking shit about USA because the army in the school, they get kids there to some camps or some shit like that, and these fuckers have mandatory military service in Russia, and some of the latinas in the news are hot

>even owning a tv
>not just torrenting, streaming, or watching everything from your computer
Pleb of the lowest caste

>they're subtle about it so it's sometimes hard to pinpoint

>IF YOU SPEAK AGINST PUTIN THEYLL THROW YOU IN GULAG AND BAN YOUR PARTY ALL NEWS IS CONTROLLED BY PUTIN NEVERMIND RANDOM SOROS PAID BLOGGERS AND DOZHD TV

>OMG IRAN WANTS TO GENOCIDE ISRAEL WE SHOULD TOTALLY INVADE IT OR AT LEAST BOMB IT TO THE STONE AGE

>OMG LOOK AT THOSE NICE FLUFFY UKRAINIAN NAZIS THEYRE SO DEMOCRATIC BECAUSE THEY FIGHT RUSSIANS

>BASHAR AL ASSAD IS A EVIL BRUTAL TYRANT THAT GASSES PEOPLE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES PLEASE SUPPORT INVADING SYRIA

>THE WESTERN WORLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FORCE FOR GOOD SPREADING ONLY DEMOCRACY WEALTH AND FREEDOM TO THE WORLD

Cont.

>OMG IF YOU DISAGREE IN ANY WAY WITH THE US STANCE ON UKRAINE OR SYRIA OR RUSSIA YOURE TOTALLY A PAID KREMLIN TROLL

Best Russian TV Channel promoting Christian values and conservative politics coming through, no anglos allowed. In fact this channel is so true and honest that Ukraine has a warrant to arrest the owner of Tsargrad for financially supporting pro-Russian troops in Ukraine. God bless

To see things from a perspective that isn't shown in western media. Unfortunately all media outlets are propaganda to some extent.

If I wanted an opinion of a Sup Forumsedditor I would've asked. The all-capitalized was definitely uncalled for.

5 RUB have been deposited on your account

Keep in mind that this is the same media that lied to us about Iraq, Liyba & Vietnam. Why people still fall for this warmongering propaganda is beyond me. Must be the low IQ

*Libya

Keep in mind we're paying navalny and dozhd TV money, not random liberals like you. But fear not, I heard navalny is paying for you to come to his next protest, so worry not.

You don't have the right to refuse an opinion, especially if you peddle your retarded opinion as being rational

>tfw Macron called them and Sputnik out right to Putin's face
Still makes me all tingly

To know what's the counter-argument.
American media like reddit literally banned RT on the grounds of "hurts my feelings" and "damn commies".

Also I'm pretty sure Google ranks rt-related results too low on purpose.

Also this, the only one in English at least.

RT isn't banned here, but I believe they have to register as foreign agents, which means jack-shit in legal effect and only serves more of a symbolic gesture. Russia might retaliate by making McDonalds on their soil being forced to registered as foreign agents who are conspiring against their citizen's health. Not cool.

Google did announce they were going to filter out RT results. I believe Facebook doesn't accept ads from them anymore. And Reddit didn't change any policy with them.

>Google did announce they were going to filter out RT results.
huh. I didn't know it was official.

imho it's kinda scary how much effect google can have on the minds of millions of people.

It's not just RT they're censoring, recent laws allows them to censor literally anything they want, and they do so in massive, industrialized scale using Machine Learning/AI methods.