Also
>tfw petting kot with polish arm
Probably a good feel.

what time is it in denmark?
same, last week was terrible

11:30pm, getting pretty late

what time do you usually fall asleep?

around 3 am usually, sometimes later and other times i don't sleep at all

thats usually the time I go to sleep. are you trying to sleep earlier now?

bump

i want to but i always fuck up my sleep pattern again

you're in school right? when are your classes? maybe you should start running so it tires you out i've been starting to try and exercise

:?

I just don't know. At times this life feels okay, even pleasant at times. At other times it feels just awful. Mental wellbeing really is no joke, gotta have to try to maintain this okay mood for a while. Trying to change things usually just ends in failure making me feel much worse for a long period of time where I feel much worse than I could ever feel if I just continued this idle barely nothingness.

So sometimes I visit these threads to save your OP pictures but I have a question now
are you 5 just Mexicans in another country? never heard of Mexicans in Finland

thats why i keep telling you, you won't be able to keep this up forever

barely any real CHI's post here most of the people posting here aren't CHI's(although we have discovered CHI's in Finland)

You're probably right, I do hope things don't take a turn for the worse since that's a very real possibility.

I thought Chicanos meant any children of foreigners, and they feel disconnected to their parents' culture but also their current country

I know that feel. I spend all my time trying to maintain a calm mood. If I become depressed again ........ I cannot relapse again, so I try my best to avoid it

I cannot do many productive things

how was your day today?
thats pretty much what it means for this general

I guess avoiding things that can make things worse is a start, also trying to avoid habits that have a negative impact on you. I don't mind going to sleep late but it's rarely a good feel to wake up at 3 in the afternoon. It's 4 in the morning so i'm still golden if I go to sleep inside an hour or so.
Alright. I managed to actually enjoy watching some videos online (can't even manage to do that on bad days) and wasn't miserable during the day. I even though about some small things I can do to maybe feel better, things like exercise and whatnot. Didn't manage to do anything but atleast I feel like I want to do something for a change. For the past week or so I haven't felt like I even want anything or want to do anything.

>For the past week or so I haven't felt like I even want anything or want to do anything.
this is how i've felt for the last few years but yeah i've also started trying to exercise to change things up a bit

I completely missed the sunlight today, i'll go to sleep now so I might atleast get a glimpse of it tomorrow. G'night.

goodnight user