be burger

> be burger
> make a literally senile, demented old man the most powerful person in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nfK9UPEQavo
msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/elizabeth-warren-reacts-to-donald-trump-calling-her-pocahontas-1104481347832?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/698853277706784772
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This can't be real

I shit you not it is.

>We gave this man access to nukes

Man I love this fucking timeline lol

SAD!

i hope he nukes at least one country before hes done with, dont really care which

Not even the first time.

It's not that bad of a post, really.

how does this even happen

Well he has to keep out FOX News otherwise they'd tie with MSNBC. Also, broadcast fox only has local news, they don't have a national program.

My money is on North Korea, Mexico and Iran simultaneously.

>the most powerful person in the world

ahaha the absolute madman

Reagan wasn't senile when he got elected

>Merkel ahead of Xi
How do they figure?

> "that bad"
> what has the USA become?

>Merkel
her time is over, isn't it?

Wow that list is retarded

>and not including Fox

Does he pay attention to what he says?

>Pope Francis
>implying he has power over literally anyone

He unironically tells it like it is

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day 2bqhwyfam

>over a billion Catholics
hmmm

>not including Fox
Hmmmmmm

Believe it or not Justin Trudope is far less qualified than Trump to run a country. He also has a sub 100 IQ

>implying 3/4 of that billion aren't lapsed or otherwise shitty Catholics

Executive presidencies a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ

>implying anyone cares about the pope

God I hate America

#notmypope

Fuck yeah I know same here

australia is great
keep doing what you do

What is this meme list?

The only twitter acc to rival CEO Kaz Hirai

this

Imagine waking up as Sarah Huckabee to daily nightmares like this

The executive branch has been getting too powerful over the last 50 or so years. It's refreshing to see it rendered impotent for a change.

It's not impotent, just stupid. You put an orangutan with Huntington's Disease in charge of the Nuclear Football.

>of your favorite President (me)
imagine being this insecure

des his son control his account?

what are the chances that a democrat-majority congress will try to impeach him after the 2018 midterm?

All politics aside, his rhetoric is beyond pathetic.

Democrats can't even defeat a literal child rapist and you expect them to win a Congressional majority? Stop browsing /r/politics, brainlet.

he reminds me of Dr. Quark from Ratchet and Clank

This list will be Macron's name 5 times within 3 years

i mean, nobody expected trump to win, but he did. my question isn't so much whether democrats will win control of congress, but whether impeachment will be a possibility if they do.

>mutti merkel in front of xi kingpin

>a literal child rapist
First of all, fake news and Bill Clinton. Literally half the accusers were confirmed paid by WaPo and demoRATs. What about pizzagate, benghazi, huh?

Also Bill Clinton and Al Franklen

>people here hating on Trump
I have the biggest amerimutt folder and I love Trump, thanks to him americans can't waddle around as the good guys anymore

Sad but true

Pretty sure Xi Jinping will become the most powerful person on earth

>implying he's not already
Xi is the literal dictator of the world power that sets the current world agenda, of course he has the most power currently invested in one person

Imagine if we had a respectable leader right now, fuck would you guys be on the ropes

Trump is such a cutie.

he just solidified his power at the party congress, trump's not even that wrong for calling him the king of china

if you think about it he is the right person, ati the best timing, in the best spot
if HE doesn't start a fire who will? i like him

youtube.com/watch?v=nfK9UPEQavo

>of your favorite President (me)
This fucking guy.

Jupiter

fuck off trump is alpha one you filthy leaf nobody likes you kill yourself

Literally no timeline exists where the democrats can retake congress in 2018. There simply aren't enough seats up for election.

>hey fuck you protestants you cant just break off because you dont like what the pope says
>I DONT LIKE WHAT THE POPE SAYS IM NOT FOLLOWING HIM

Trump isn't good, but it's either him or the mentally ill left for whom tranniest going to girl bathrooms and cakes for gay weddings are the big issues of our time.

If democrats want to win again, they should leave behind the issues of the 0.05% and start caring about real important stuff, the economy, healthcare etc.

>democrat-majority congress
>after the 2018 midterm
good one

Why do people get so riled up over Trump’s shitposts on Twitter?

Just enjoy the ride man. I don’t even support the dude, but I can still enjoy some of his twitter posts.

>What about pizzagate, benghazi, huh?
>Also Bill Clinton and Al Franklen
Whataboutism

B-but Putin has T-I-G-E-R-S!

This is how people enjoy them.

the vast majority of presidents, regardless of political party, make an effort to uphold the integrity of the POTUS

What did he mean by this?

Upload them jean lecroix

CEO Kaz Hirai is a parody Twitter account of the guy who runs Sony

USA has no left idiot

I agree, but getting mad about it won’t change anything. I’ve just accepted this is how shits gonna be for at least another 3 years, and try and have fun with it.

Save your anger for more important things than presidential twitter shitposting.

>how dare he point out the methodological lying of the establishment media
>the holy establishment media is above all criticism INFIDELS

the issue is that he writes like a child

damn i want a burrito now

>how dare he point out the methodological lying of the establishment media
>not including fox

me too desu

But with jalapenos instead of lettuce.

Pocahontas.

>your favorite President (me).
I unironically fucking love this guy. I'm so happy I was born in time to witness his presidency.

here have these

Trump ripped on Fox News plenty during the Republican primaries. He obviously knows they’re biased, but it wouldn’t be a good idea to burn bridges with the only cable news channel that shills for you.

Nixon authored his own demise by refusing to ever get along with journalists.

Well, maybe next time the left can stop being a bunch of fucking cunts. Then I'd go back to not voting.

Except for now, the right is just as fucking annoying. I want to vote left next time just to spite them, but I also still hate the left.

>when you can't give everyone your hatred.

It gets worse msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/elizabeth-warren-reacts-to-donald-trump-calling-her-pocahontas-1104481347832?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

>"Even though every poll, Time, Drudge etc., has me winning the debate by a lot, @FoxNews only puts negative people on. Biased - a total joke!"
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/698853277706784772

DRUMPF BTFO LMOA

I think it’s time we finally elect a radical centrist.

Dude I know this feeling exactly. Everyone that I hang out with in real life is insufferably left wing and when I'm around them I want to go full 1488 gas the kikes mode. But everyone that I hang out with on this place is insufferably right wing and when I'm around here I want to go full kill all white men mode. I hate everyone.

three years ago i hated snowflake SJW libtards. now i hate braindead conservatard sheeple. fuck this country.

>not including fox
>they don't count because they suck my dick all day

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD AMERICANS ARE SO PATHETIC!

That's a parody account.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769

When is there going to be a civil war between libtards and trumptards? This is the best timeline.

The argie inquisition will go after you first.

4 ur use only

some of those are pretty funny actually.

FOUR MORE YEARS
GROKO AHOY

He was right about that too.

Irony was Fox News was trying to stop Trump from winning in the primaries because they didn’t think he had any chance in the General, while the left-leaning news outlets softly shilled for him in the early primaries for the same reason.

This is what happens when the media has an overinflated ego and tries to control voters instead of just giving people straight news.