/brit/

Tip of the iceberg edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIbgUxOh7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cara

/brit/ is a ginger general

CHOON

youtube.com/watch?v=fIbgUxOh7_I

sophie

Need to send a membership application to my local rape gang desu, need a new hobby

/brit/ is a white general

Jeb!

that's quite a nice egg actually

look out lads rorkes got his brown man rape list out again

She looks like Ben Shapiro, lad.

want to go to the gym for some cardio but also don't want to loose any weight but put on weight and also can't eat a lot

today's women have it worse than their mothers

Ah yes, the old 'Australians are rich' chestnut, when our street are paved with homeless while the average brit eat foie gras for supper.

and l'd shag ben shapiro, lad.

what are our opinions on Charlie?

he seems to be an enigma- both lefty soyboy and rorke reactionary. both muzzie lover and staunch christian. a king who could lead britain to glory, and a fool who could destroy the monachy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE

anime

radical centrist

You should join a climbing gym instead

Nice one, lad.

mentally ill paki nonce apologist

this saffer has severe autism

It's not that secret

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

Operation Tay Bridge, the funeral plan for Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.[5]
Operation Forth Bridge, the funeral plan of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.[1]
Operation Menai Bridge, the funeral plan of Charles, Prince of Wales.[6]

no keep posting it lad you're making a difference showing it to the same 30 neets every few days

kike shill

anime?

>brexit away from EU rapefugees
>instal black royalty
nice job britcucks

Remember when /brit/ used to be fun and comfy?

fuck off soyboy

(((iceberg)))

anime

fuck off back to the climbing gym lad

um no sweaty

>live in white neighbourhood
>no local rape gang
hmm

Charles used to be proper alt-right back before the Freedom of Information act

Wanna join me?

He was our last chance

sausage and taters in gravy for dindins lads

yeh

doing a think

everyone needs a hobby lad and maintaining a list of brown rapists is a very good one keep going you're tackling the problem head on

daily reminder that when you eat a kebab you're eating a minced up 12 yo white paki rape victim

>Cara Delevigne DISMANTLES Leftist "Arguments" With Ease

indeed

>"For the past 15 years I have been entirely motivated by a desperate desire to put the “Great” back into Great Britain. Everything I have tried to do—all the projects, speeches, schemes, etc.—have been with this end in mind. And none of it has worked, as you can see too obviously! In order to put the “Great” back I have always felt it was vital to bring people together, and I began to realise that the one advantage my position has over anyone else’s is that I can act as a catalyst to help produce a better and more balanced response to various problems. I have no “political” agenda—only a desire to see people achieve their potential; to be decently housed in a decent, civilised environment that respects the cultural and vernacular character of the nation; to see this country’s real talents (especially inventiveness and engineering skills) put to best use in the best interests of the country and the world (at present they are being disgracefully wasted through lack of co-ordination and strategic thinking); to retain and value the infrastructure and cultural integrity of rural communities (where they still exist) because of the vital role they play in the very framework of the nation and the care and management of the countryside; to value and nurture the highest standards of military integrity and professionalism, as displayed by our armed forces, because of the role they play as an insurance scheme in case of disaster; and to value and retain our uniquely special broadcasting standards which are renowned throughout the world. The final point is that I want to roll back some of the more ludicrous frontiers of the 60s in terms of education, architecture, art, music, and literature, not to mention agriculture! Having read this through, no wonder they want to destroy me, or get rid of me…!"

-The Prince of Wales, in a 1993 letter to Tom Shebbeare, then director of the Prince's Trust

Ok I'll meet you in the shower for a preclimb stretch

is it halal though?

worth

if they slit her throat and let her bleed out yeah

>daily reminder that when you eat a kebab you're eating a minced up 12 yo white paki rape victim

Chilli sauce please mate

Wors > sausage, lad. Don't trust that pink paste you make your sausages from, if I'm to be completely honest with you here.

one these days i'll create a mindblowing gimmick

that's a man

I can't keep looking at these sexy anime girls. Gonna wake the gf up for sex

Based King Charles will root out the Rothschilds and allow the government to print its own money

Hit 105kg 3x5 deadlift today lads

Do smoke J's (like a man) or spliffs (like a weird, gayboi)

@82325450
FONT

/brit/ is a multicultural general

is this a man

tbqh Meghan Markle doesn't really look Subsaharan African at all. She looks like how I'd imagine an Ancient Egyptian would look like- North African, very bronze, little semitic, little Greek, bit of a mix.

Don't like girls with fake red hair, lad. It's quite a turn off.

will he execute his daughter in law as a message that their days of racemixing propaganda are over?

10/10 leftypol idol
or a bloke in a fedora?

you decide

puttering at this

Business idea: captcha based immigration system (no legacy)

>fake tits

ew

Does anyone know Ribenas sentence?

Just strong, healthy bone structure m8

she's still a nigger m8

no excusing that

Fucking hell just get this man on the throne

Absolute Monarchy when

super-death

>girls

he's not getting one

it's pretty good desu

thank fuck for LibGen lads

have never touched a breast

18 months

Pretty sure those 2 are the same things, lad.

LADS need a quick answer

How long does mince take to cook in a frying pan on medium????

imagine being a nigger, knowing you're inferior to white people and that will never change

Charles will save this country

>tfw you will live to see King Charles III and Prime Minister Mogg

only if he abolishes parliament and takes us back to an absolute monarchy

>tan yukari

not sure how I feel about this desu

two minutes

trial and error

When most of liquid evaporates

3-5 mins

Tsk tsk tsk.....

Lads how has your life changed as you've grown up?

> Used to be fat NEET
> Go back to college at 18 because I'm fucked otherwise
> Luck out with the best teachers, get AAA (my GCSEs were like A*CCCCCDDDD)
> Get into top 10 uni
> Get into sports
> Lose weight
> Start getting female attentiomn
> Graduate with degree in computer science
> Realise developers get paid fucking loads
> Work in a bank in Canary Wharf
> Get exposed to all kinds of poshos
> Get qt German gf who goes to Cambridge
> Break up after a year
> Visit Boston to see friend
> Meet qt azn girl on Tinder
> She goes to fucking Harvard
> Flying back out to see her next month

> Tfw still fat mental NEET inside but doesn't matter because of string of lucky breaks

he's in his 60s

he will get like 10-15 years on the throne and the the kike shill William will be there

>I’m so happy for you Harold, where are you taking Meghan for your honeymoon? I hear Paris is nice this time of year