Can they be re-programmed like other robots, or are the permanently set to full autismo scat-obsessed shit-banter mode?

Can they be re-programmed like other robots, or are the permanently set to full autismo scat-obsessed shit-banter mode?

why are Brits so obsessed with us?

>does. not. compute.

They can be reset temporarily but their core programming is hardwired into them.

you are the one getting reprogrammed.
that's the purpose of the EU

>Brits

Can they be reprogrammed or will they for ever be bitter about losing it all and being worse of after winning what has been generally been stylized the ultimate conflict of good vs evil.

kek, British eternal butthurt

I could write a paragraph on how your country is on an irreversible decline that will only be further accelerated by your shitty leadership and the bottomless ignorance of the average brit but that will induce an existensial crisis and can hardly be considered banter anymore

>must. destroy. europe.

The Germans are our brothers though

Sorry, I have not been designed to provide answer to such questions.

Glorious if true

Soon, the queen is going to have an Argie cock up her butt when they take back Malvinas.

Cant wait for the britshit to be humiliated on a global scale once again like Chinks did with them.

>when they take back Malvinas.
Not when their subs are sinking. lmao

it is. all of it

Are you black?

like an inferior organic h*manoid like you would ever understand.

because we have bigger penises than they

they're just butthurt that they aren't at the head of the EU, ushering in a federalised super state with them as the head. It's all or nothing with them. They either want total control or nothing to do with it.

When we really do finally federalise the continent, they will be faced with literal economic destruction or re-joining under much harsher terms they had.

Be nice to brits, for they know not what they have done

earlier today some kraut was talking about how germans get bantered the most and i didn't really believe him

now that i look at the catalog i see about 5 anti-german threads

I know that they all love us deep inside.

I weep for Germans, they don't deserve it ;_;

>for they know not what they have done
but they don't

whoopsie poopsie ::::DDDDDD

Nah boi
Anglos are for a good part responsible for the state the world is in today
You can go suck a fat one

Aye, and so are your lot.

Have the Germans done anything wrong?

No. Never

It took an extreme effort to force democracy on Germany and that only worked because it was ruined after WWII. Good luck trying something like that with us being one of the most influential countries in the world.
I would say the holocaust was pretty bad desu.

second part was meant for

Don’t get me started, met an Austrian guy, autistic as fuck, no emotions, wanted me to call him a taxi and didn’t even fucking thanked me, what the uck is wrong with them?!

Autism is the ultimate goal.
Feelings are overrated.
Frenchies poisoned you too much(even the language sounds gay..poisoned..fuck), otherwise you would understand.

since when are austrians the same as us?

Since Bavaria became a separate country.

You’re all the fucking same autists, don’t lie to me.

"Aber wir Österreicher sind doch was besonderes REEEEEE"

okay then Chang

*truth, logic and context is the ultimate goal

Germans and Britons screeching at each other again huh?

No we're a civilized lot and you're welcome to join in.

No they can't, remove the eternal kraut!