Culture Pals - /cp/

Absolute state of Andorra edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE??

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the cheaters

Last thread: → (embedead)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8
youtube.com/watch?v=VPsEYpvnnRA
youtu.be/djI6nc9EVMM
interpals.net/KittyKatt01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT TO BE LEWD RIGHT NOW

she better have big boobs or else I would have dumped her long ago, Svante

>it's the only picture I have of my hip tattoo user (shy)

lmao

Small breasts are obviously superior.

>first message
>"Hi wanna join a whatsapp group?"

Will U bee mine gf?

Well, see you on the other side lads...
Goodbye

was it a frenchie? She sent me that too.
I said I have no whatsapp, she didn't replied back.

/cvey I got that too

Click.......

don't die. you got quads

yeah is that french girl, its strange

I also have a Brazilian qt btw, she's a lawyer and actually quite nice to talk to. Nice ass but small tits (reee), she told me she could enhance them for me though. She also suggested that we could have FFMs on my birthdays so I don't go out and cheat on her with some titcow :^)

from /cvey
100% sure

bad post
good post

Quads don't take off the feel that I'm feeling.

soy post

your success rate disgusts me, Erik

That's not Erik.
Erik doesn't like big tiddies

for me, it become self evident that there aren't two Norwegians in these threads.

the brazilian is right! It is I, ERIK, who is titman.

t:erik

Well yeah there are 3.

Even more, but we know erik and titman and mysterynorge who sometimes posts here.

Damn you got us i mean me..

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8

TSUUUUUUU

Be lewd with your qt! :)

All of the best posters ITT are Norwegians (one mostly Norwegian)
Hmmm, really jogs the noggin :v

youtube.com/watch?v=VPsEYpvnnRA

>not mentioning me
You SIR are on my block list

You are a beatiful flower :( im sorry!!!

>71% white
AHAHAAHHAHAH

>mfw I broke my phone screen for the third time this year
>touch screen no longer works

holy fuckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats a good phone to get?

stop STOP IT TOOTH PASTE FLAG STOP IT IT HURTS EVERY TIME

jk
>pic related, me and my bitch

SAY SOMETHING NOW TOOTHPASTE FLAG, SAY SOMETHING NOW. CALL ME AN AMERIMUTT AND THE LOLI GETS IT!!

Kek

>mysterynorge

Why would I stop calling you out on your non-white heritage? You'll always be a failure, whatever I say

>Amerimongrels

Har han også hannreiet meg?

hannreiet?

Your qts ain't nothing like my waifu
youtu.be/djI6nc9EVMM

Vært på Caroline!

I FEEL BAD AF

What happened lad

when liffe turns youre back on youre, your turn youre back on life

Tell us what happened lad

havent we all?
>he doublemessages
you never double message

So why did she said "hey" and did not replied after?

Wise words

Basically I wrote a considerable big message and that person was offline for some time. When that person was online, she said "hey" and I replied "hey hey, thought that you would reply to my last message". After 30 minutes with no response I messaged again "you okay?" after 20 minutes she was offline.
Now I'm scared because this is the girl that I talk with the most and I can say whatever is on my mind and I'm afraid of losing her.
I don't receive other messages other than this girl (I speak with 3 more people from here occasionally, 1 girl and 2 guys)

Man you shouldn’t seem so desperate

Imagine having girls ask for your whatsapp and they all stop replying to you. Ofc that after some time I'm like this. Basically just have those whatsapp numbers for nothing.
I don't even get a single new message per day

good night everyone

G'Night

Hello

Its a game of numbers user. Don't stress yourself out. If it fails now, it was always going to fail.

There is someone for everyone, but no one ever believes this in till they meet there someone. Keep playing the field and it will all work out, I promise!

I keep saying that to myself but it passed 2 years and half.
The thing is that I don't want this time to fail

>/forza1juventus
is this person scripting? i feel like the profile sounds so familiar too

>my qt is Gustavo free
Feels good man

it's warcraftt

Or Sergei

unrelated

>tfw qt says she's been talking to her brit somwhat-boyfriend for a year
>tfw sending nudes to me

warcraftt got banned or just made another account? and who the fug is sergei?

Eh just think she changed her username

Also Warcraftt is Sergei, some Russian catfish

At least according to one theory and website debunking him or something.

Don't quote me on the name though. I think it was Sergei, but I'm not sure. But like for some reason I have Sergei stuck in my head.

Sergei. Try saying it. it's nice.

I sent a message a few months ago to the warcraftt account but "she" never responded. has anyone gotten that person to respond?
>At least according to one theory and website debunking him or something.
wew which website is this? I've only read the one about the owner of the site

Why the FUCK are there so many Koreaboo women

>K-Pop

Because both Asians and boy bands are cute.

White women are whores. Simple as that. Fucking degenerates!

Serious question and serious replies only.
Why don't you have a gf? Why are you talking to girls in other countries when there are girls in your own town who are cute and single?
For what purpose?

Who here has ever had an actual gf before?

I have not seen a girl my age anywhere around where I live, the only people here are elderly sihk men

Plus I can acquire shared interests better over the internet than in real life

I can't indulge in my yellow fever irl, but I know it won't work out online either. So I don't message anyone t.bh, I just lurk like a creep.

dont know where to meet or what to say to random people at all. I have 0 friends and don't speak to anyone outside of my parents. I am 22 years old

I met my gf on interpals, we're going to meet irl and I'm probably going to marry her and save the white race tbqh

Because I have given up. How many baited hormones must a male a his mid 20's endure before he is allowed to chase the dream of a girl who actually cares?

I don't even want romance. I just want a conversation. Maybe I am truly a disgusting human not worthy of this.

Hey don't say that about yourself.

>NZ
one of your girls messaged me first to which I responded the next day. She then went offline and responded 3 months later. We talked for 2 weeks straight after that and now she disappeared for a month so far. what the fuck is up with your women?

They have to take time off to take the hobbits to eisengard

Guys, how do I get white european girls to respond to me? It's only arabs and asians that message me

fug man, I just don't understand people. I thought we got on pretty well too, guess I'll see in another 2 months if she comes back again
Try to message all the Russian girls, if you cant get at least one of them to respond you're in trouble

I can get Eastern Euro chicks to respond. I just find it weird that they are the only ones that will respond.

So you can get all the Polish and Belorussian girls you want? Whats then problem then?

I just want to talk to French girls. I can not get all Polish or Belo girls.

>NZ woman

lol. I couldn't even begin to explain. Why do you think I use this website?

of course not all but I meant in general you can get Poles and the others. Not a big fan of the french Tbh, they're real flaky

Our women are literally the worst. Thing is, I dunno if I could settle with a foreigner either.

kek what the fuck is their deal? I need an explanation. She talked to me almost every day of those 2 weeks, uploaded like 5 new pics on IP and then disappears again

Yeah, I just find it odd that only beurettes and asians message me.

why find it odd? asians are self explanatory if you look even remotely white

I find it odd how readily they reply. I just want to talk about French food with French girls. Am I too white? Should I get a tan?

who knows? asians will respond to literally anyone. french girls are flaky as fug, the two I talked to just disappeared from the site after a few weeks of talking. In fact everybody disappears on me except the 2 girls I talk to on whatsapp, one of which I speak to maybe once a week at best and the other says she wants to cook for me. no idea if shes just being super friendly or wants a green card

How exciting with some mystery

E-erik?

>This brofile
interpals.net/KittyKatt01

My uni has about 30% girls, most of which are butt ugly and non feminine, the other ones are orbited by a dozen Chads.

morning lads

>25 views
>0 messages

LMAO'ING at my life lads

Just make a girl account and bully "Chads".

>Already 200+ views
Lol

wew my sides