BUMPING THIS GREAT THREAD

IM PROUD TO BE 1/64TH RUSSIAN

oh hell naw

Shit thread 2bh
But then again, it's /mena/ so it's normal

Ahhh yes islamic education

Can I get a quick rundown?

you can's speak the language of allah?

W-would Israel really nuke the rest of the world if they were going to be destroyed?

hey Baal hows life?

>nuke the rest of the world
nah just ME

I can speak it but alas I can't read sand runes.
Hello stranger, identify yourself please. I'm doing fine, very tired and very broke.

im Lebanon, been a while lad
>very broke
i have almost $1000 in unpaid fines so i really need to get a job or run away into the outback

in m*na they still study islam in public high schools and tests are pretty pathetic shit like read the quran verses and explain some of the words. what are the benefits of the mind according to these verses. what did mohamed mean by this?

Good thread Goyim
Go to sleep

Damn bruv where have you been?
>been a while lad
Yeah it has, what you been up to?
>$1000 in unpaid fines so i really need to get a job or run away into the outback
My bank account has just hit the triple digits, looking for a job as well.
>study islam in public high schools
Strange they don't do stuff like that here, public schools don't focus on religion at all. They're usually really shit so people send their kids to a catholic or private school. There are schools that have Arabic studies as a class.

i wonder if Lebanon has mandatory religious studies in their high schools

not much tbqh, thinking of buying a bow and tryna hunt the old school way, hilariously a bow doesnt need a gun license but a slingshot does

i remember it being a thing when i lived there, but it wasnt really treated as a full subject, just an hour discussion/reading once a week

I was having the same idea tbqh, you can legally hunt kagaroos since they're a pest. Any interesting /out/ings?

yeh iv hunted kangaroo before, its not legal everywhere though so be careful
>Any interesting /out/ings?
was supposed to go last weekend but mate cancelled, hoping to buy a bow this week so i can go hunt in a state forest this weekend

Shit go cuz I hate when that happens, biggest buzzkill. My mates and I are heading down to Kiama in a few weeks. Keen for that.

Your God is fake

Cum in me beard!

Wahey!

This is my new meme; Moe Blow

Moe Blow's best friend, Allabia

I'm not trying to offend /mena/. I'm hoping you embrace Moe Blow and his holy discharge.

Be happy

Don't worry

>mena thread
>no mena flags

Blasphemy is a healthy part of society.

They're just about waking up friendo.

This is the original Moe Blow. I thought it would be funny to represent Muhammad and Allah in writing, as is traditional, but use "Muhammad" as a face. I made the nose a penis, and Allah a little happy discharge.

Moe Blow is not an offensive character. His personality is much like the organ central to his design; easily tintilated and full of joy. Moe Blow is a happy man, and the Holy discharge Allah is a representation of that. Now that you understand the design of Moe Blow, you can make a Moe Blow of your own.

>start a MENA threat while MENAcucks are still asleep

I need to come back later to post more Moe Blow. I know MENA has a mix of generic crazy Arabs, and much more sane self-hating Arabs. Maybe the latter will pick it up and run with it.

Anyone can do it. Just draw Muhammad, then draw a penis, then draw Allah as the semen coming out of the penis.

Kiama is pretty comfy, im gna try out a few state forests in the next week or two and see which one would make a good regular spot

mashallah
reza desu

Whoever insults Islam should be put to death

Self hating Arabs are a cancer, pic related

btw check out this channel his videos are long but comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=OUPS6Jh8YeU

Fuarrk this girl is too cute
Shame about the nose ring though. Otherwise she'd be 10/10

Here is a video of her

instagram.com/p/BMEh7QyBD3W/?hl=en

Hahaha. Put me to death over a computer screen? I'll just keep drawing Moe Blows.

We are free men! Not slaves to a murderous cult.

I don't care what you are; Muslim, non-Muslim. If you think someone should be killed over a drawing, fuck you and fuck whatever worldview you think justifies that.

Your new atheist cult had its 15 minutes of fame

You don't want to be Charlie Hebdo'd, do you?

my man

>tfw she will never be my wife
>tfw she will never talk to me in that hot khaleeji accent
truly life is suffering

Report back when you find a good spot.
Pretty comfy f a m. Not as comfy as AlfieAesthetics or AdventureArchives though. I wish Alfie would post more, his stuff is the perfect mixture of comfy, funny and informative.

Based af
I like you akhi

Excuse me, I forgot I was dealing with a barely sentient gollum who replaced any ability to think for themselves with the ramblings of a 7th century kiddie-fucker.

من هم این احساس مفهمم

She is so pretty and her lahje is sexy too

این زندگی فقط رنج هست

>arguing about religion on a nigerian wood carving board

Funnily, the Canadian guy forgets that 90% of /mena/ posters are atheists themselves.

Even then, it's still fun to circulate the drawings.

Also, not true. It's about 50/50. Although I'm sure every "Muslim" on here isn't that devout.

>It's about 50/50.
Not when I was a regular 2 years ago

>Although I'm sure every "Muslim" on here isn't that devout.
Then whats the problem?

Even non-religious Muslims want to kill you, so dont get too hyped up

good edition goyim

>AlfieAesthetics
turns out im subscribed to this guy but dont remember watching any videos, will check out
when will they ever learn

Why are Jewish women so strong? (Not a negative)
He barely posts. Maybe once every 6 months but the content he makes it top tier in quality and information. Also it quite obvious he browses Sup Forums, you'll see what I mean.
>when will they ever learn
They never do....

>talking tough over the internet
And yet you'd never have the balls to say that to a muslims face.
Dumb kaffir. Your death will be a blessing.
>من هم این احساس مفهمم
Shoma un irani e sunni hasti? Genrikh be man goft.
>این زندگی فقط رنج هست
Dorost asti
>She is so pretty and her lahje is sexy too
She's too pretty. I WANT HER SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEE

they're not
they're spoiled princesses who think that their cunt is made of gold
they go to the army in sandals and with nail polish how much more spoiled can you be

I have this pic on my hdd for some reason anyone knows what it is?

Enjoy the drone strikes.
Give it time. Your religion will be among all the other made up crap people used to believe.

>Shoma un irani e sunni hasti? Genrikh be man goft.
baleh hastam. They used to call me the "samra autist" for my obsession of samrawat (brown girls)

>She's too pretty. I WANT HER SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEE
right in the feels tbhfam

>Enjoy the drone strikes.
baka so much for the tolerant left

>Give it time. Your religion will be among all the other made up crap people used to believe.
We will see about that...

Our women are often trash, rezah. 1/10000000 Chance you find a nice royalist wife desu

> "samra autist"
i can see that

Good morning

Good morning :3

r u arap?

Arab women are hot, and you cant really convince me otherwise

rude tbhfam

I just realize that brown qts can be hauntingly beautiful.

Na Irooni, wali ziad fargh nemikone sane Irani ba sane Arabi, jofteshun mosachraf

>They used to call me the "samra autist" for my obsession of samrawat (brown girls)
You got excellent taste akhi.
>right in the feels tbhfam
Was considering going to Saudi Arabia for a few months after I graduate and finding myself a qt Arabian girl to marry. The monarchy is trash but every person from Saudi I've met in uni I've gotten along really well with so I'm sure I could always ask one of them to help me out.

>finding myself a qt Arabian girl to marry

I don't get you guys, have you looked at your aunts or grandmothers? This is what you will wake up to every single morning if you marry a brown girl

I'd say I'm centre-left but the Muslim world really is a festering pit of theocratic retardation. Muhammad's legacy is a cancer.

/מאיה/

No one with a brain disagrees. It's past the critical point hough with over 1,7 billion people whorshipping so you'll always have some idiot willing to kill somone because they felt offended someone insulted their faviourt desert nomad and child rapist, Mohammed

zan e Iroonee mozakhraf hastan, amaa zan e Arab khaylee khoshgel hastan. Hamcheneen zaban va farhang e Arabee khaylee sexy hast.

>You got excellent taste akhi.
merci, shomaa hamcheneen

>Was considering going to Saudi Arabia for a few months after I graduate and finding myself a qt Arabian girl to marry.
May you find a beautiful brown Arab qt wife

is it any different when it comes to white women? As long as they take care of themselves, they can age gracefully

the centre left are all regressive liberals

*tips fedora*

Also, the girl that I just posted a few times ITT is herself a mulhida. Even I wouldnt hurt her, but I do pray that she returns to Islam. She is too cute to belong to the kuffar

Î'll admit t has something to do with education the more educated a woman is, the more she will take care of herself.

Thing is women from the devolping world are by definition not as educated as first world women on average

How are ya?

Who's that Semen -Mashakit Tash- demon?

>May you find a beautiful brown Arab qt wife
Mamnun akhi. Shomam

You realize islam is the sole reason the middle east isn't world leader right now?

If there wasn't any radical islam the west would have nothing to destabilize the middle east with, so they would have to have made fair trade deals in regards to oil and with that wealth we could have been the new europe.

No instead we turn our countries into shithole because it's really important whose definition on how to get into a non-existing heaven is correct.

>Thing is women from the devolping world are by definition not as educated as first world women on average
Middle Eastern women are all turbo STEMladies

Even recently an all girl's Afghan robotics team won a robotics contest in Estonia.

Middle Eastern and South Asian girls are super smart

For reference, Betule Sairafi is a medical intern, and will hopefully be a doctor in 2 years. Her mom (Suhair Balkhy) and khaleh (Hanan Balkhy- pic related) are accomplished doctors.

merci

Do Israeli women like Americans?

Also posting in /mena/ reminds me of the sheikh.

>You realize islam is the sole reason the middle east isn't world leader right now?
It was the world leader for the first 1000 years of Islam.

Look at Latin America and India if you think Islam is the only thing holding back third world countries

>If there wasn't any radical islam the west would have nothing to destabilize the middle east with,
Western intervention happened long before the 90's, and radical Islamism is a reaction against Western interventionism itself

>No instead we turn our countries into shithole because it's really important whose definition on how to get into a non-existing heaven is correct.
They are shitholes because the people are incompetent and corrupt.

بسم الله اكبر
O Mujahedeen, tell me, how and where do I get the best حشيش in the Middle East? Morocco/Lebanon is the source, but I heard there are tons of it in Egypt and literally everybody's doing it. How do I find the good stuff AND for the right price?
Obviously Egypt is the easiest place for me to go to since I'm Rusi

queen of /isr/ newfriend

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Great choice

>tfw kikes are lusting about kike women ITT intead of hot brown girls

R00d

>the birthplace of the bane of my people replies to me

That "birthplace" doesn't even consider me part of them even though I was born here and served in the millitary.

I understand why jews distrust europeans, 2000 years of being screwed over and fucked with will do that you.

he does it again

Yugo detected

>his ally joins in

Iranian diaspora actually. Fucking pains me that I study to be become a productive member of spciety when the same society abuses me as a boogeyman so shitty politicans and shitty """""""""""""""""""""""""""journalists"""""""""""""""" and """"""""""""""""""""""""""""philosophers"""""""""""""" can make money selling people an enemy so they can be distracted from their wage slavery

It might be grass is greener syndrome but Jewish women hold themselves differently to most Arab women.
>they go to the army in sandals and with nail polish
That's because female Israeli soldiers are just propaganda tools to sway people onto the side of Israel. The Kurds do the exact same. Nothing more than glorified cheerleaders. I could be wrong, feel free to correct me.
Not over here, they're all wannabe gangsters with no brains.

>he's an Iranian