The e """"""u""""""

what's the point of upholding it? it's pretty obvious it's a failed project.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
washingtonpost.com/business/behind-the-croatian-bankruptcy-thats-shaking-the-balkans/2017/11/26/a916c0e4-d2a2-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the eu.

2. Push the southern/nortern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern seccession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the eu.

3. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

4. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

So we can feed you.

ikea food is mediocre

>0.10 RUB have been deposited in you account

>0.10 EUR have been deposited in you account

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

we do have to arm ourselves with nukes.
the dying beast called eu will try for one last time to destroy us, we must annihilate all traitor nations once and for all

Borrow a bilion euros from germany.

Can't pay back.

FAILED PROJECT.

>Don't buy products made in what's left of the eu.
So don't buy Greek? Ok.

> A southern seccession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the eu.
And it will lead you to bankruptcy ONCE AGAIN. Your 50th since you kick the turk out.

>Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.
Enjoy the vist of Interpol for corporate sabotage.

>Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.
I can't tell if you're right wing or left wing.

For you

>I can't tell if you're right wing or left wing.
That's because it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure he's right wing, and I'm left wing.
Everyone with common sense can tell the EU is traitors, the biggest proof being the 2015 referendum context, before and after.
The EU will fuck your country and leave it for dead, just like they did with ours.

No Greek man, your politicians will fuck your country and leave it to dry. Mine did it, except they also borrowed from the Russians too not just the EU.

It's your fault not the EUs. I'm not gonna yell RUSSIAN TAKEOVER or EU TAKEOVER because Todoric fucking up and borrowed way too much.

washingtonpost.com/business/behind-the-croatian-bankruptcy-thats-shaking-the-balkans/2017/11/26/a916c0e4-d2a2-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html

If anything Greeks profit from the Free Market and Hassle Free Tourism.

I'm sorry you can't see the big picture here.
It's german and french industry groups that pumped billions into the greek political scene to fuck us over tens and hundreds of billions.
They even managed to get our politicians to take hundreds of billions worth of private bank debt (linked to their banks) and turn it into public Greek debt. That's illegal, immoral and complete bullshit, and still only the top of the iceberg.

>It's your fault not the EUs.

Victim blaming is easy, but that's not the case.

>So don't buy Greek? Ok.
mostly western europe will be affected, way more
>And it will lead you to bankruptcy ONCE AGAIN
so?
>Enjoy the vist of Interpol for corporate sabotage
yes and they will indict me for Sup Forums posts and incitement of violence
>right wing or left wing
memes at this point, capitalism has failed too

>mostly western europe will be affected, way more
You are aware that your GDP your whole GDP is 194 Bilion dollars.

Lower Saxony that has 8.5% of the german GDP and only 7,926,599 people has more.

I don't think you understand what kind of economic behemoth the EU is.

>so?
Well you know your kids might want to live an okay life not in poverty?

>yes and they will indict me for Sup Forums posts and incitement of violence
No but if you're dumb enough you're going to go and commit some. You also literally just admitted to being a keyboard warrior with no substance.

>memes at this point, capitalism has failed too
Capitalism has failed? I don't know man I never lived better in my life. I think half of the world never lived better.

You guys didn't have communism so you don't know whats it's like to stand in line for toilet paper or butter.

Plus I had a war here. I remember my mother coudn't buy milk so we drank powdered milk, there was no chestnuts so we made chestnut cake out of potatoes, at one point there was no sugar etc...

So it's the EUs fault their multi national mega corps bribed your guys? How exactly tell me more.

Last time I checked EU was capitalist. I dosen't control the companies or who they bribe.

>Capitalism has failed? I don't know man I never lived better in my life. I think half of the world never lived better.
Amen

Nice work! I'll give you 300 rubles. Good worker.

>You are aware that your GDP your whole GDP is 194 Bilion dollars.
yes i am aware, i am also aware that during the ""bail out"" we lost 30% of our gdp, that's like destroying a country through war without many casualties, The casualties here though being immigrants
that's why i am calling for an embargo on eu products that are mostly western.
>Well you know your kids might want to live an okay life not in poverty?
>not in poverty?
:^)
>being a keyboard warrior with no substance.
as if had i bombed a factory i would post proofs here, in here its just propagation of ideas and guidelines
>I don't know man I never lived better in my life. I think half of the world never lived better.
that's mostly because of technological advancement that makes life easier and goods more accessible not some combined capitalist effort,
>Plus I had a war here
we had a war and a civil war, enforced starvation, germs never paid reparations either

They also don't convict *their* companies and who they bribe.

There are Siemens executives with arrest warrants on their heads.
You know what happens? They live a comfy live in Germany, because they're German and their government won't extradite them. Illegally. Just because it's from *their* good 'ol boy network.

So fuck off with your pretentious bullshit.

when?