Cunt

>cunt
>what are your thoughts and experiences regarding gypsies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixeA52_cju8
youtube.com/watch?v=sX5d7LDGaR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx726MYz6Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=OC6P70ZHVh4
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They make fine music maen

youtube.com/watch?v=ixeA52_cju8

They play annoying loud music on the subway train and sit outside of grocery stores begging for money.

So fucking subhuman even lefties here hate them

Hahahaha
I'm gonna avoid this thread

I seriously hope one day you find yourself living near a gypsy camp. I'm sure you will enjoy their music, bloquista

Aint no bloquista maen im also an NatSoc maen, Rather them than the africoid mongrels

Americans unironically consider gypsies exotic

No one, I mean no one is worse than the Gyppos. Some blacks integrate quite well. Gypsies, will destroy everything in their path. Despite all the gibbs, despite having lived here for centuries, despite some of them almost passing for locals with decent haircuts and a shower.
THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW.
I don't use the word ''scum'' as often as a Sup Forums tard, but boy if that's not what Gypsies are.

What percentage of them function in some contributing way over there?

does watching Hunchback of Notredame counts as having experience with gypsies?

There are little pockets of them and you hear stories about them here and there, a banquet hall manager I know said they booked some party and stold literally everything there

They thankufully showed me how to purchase a train ticket at Rome Termini

There are no gypsies in any city I've been to in the us. I lived in Paris for a while and saw them pretty frequently. Most were just beggars like anybody else, and a friend of mine gave some food to a little 10-year-old gypsy girl and talked to her family when she saw them every now and then. Mostly I just felt bad for them, entire families sleeping on a mattress over a subway grating, can't imagine that kind of life. Every now and then some would try their scams with clipboards in your face and all, but it's not hard to tell them to fuck off.

Im serious, literally 100% of them are criminal, jobless scum?

Here, it's not 100% because I'm not a bigot. It's close to 99.8%. And the ''work'' is selling counterfeit and stolen merchandise at the fair

They immigrated from my home country so I am interested in studying them

yes? They're regarded as the absolute worst humans for a reason. Blacks, Abos, Muslims etc don't even come close. Their culture is literally being criminal scum and live of others. No other culture in the world is based on that.

The only thing Hitler got right.

Ofcourse not, finnish gypsies are much better than romanian ones. There are naturally people who live normal lives.

Gypsy culture is all kinds of fucked up

yeah, pretty much

Used to love going to the gypsy fair as a kid

Yes. The ones who get away from this kind of life are probably considered non-gypsies, both by their tribe and the local society.

People with gypsy backgrounds who live normally are probably considered just brown, not gypsy. Gypsy is mostly a culture. Or a disease. Both definitions are equivalent.

youtube.com/watch?v=sX5d7LDGaR0
>0:20

That was pretty fucking cool

This.
Here, they've been give pretty good apartments, and within months they trash the place so that the landlord buys them off - because you know, there goes the neighborhood. And they go back to living in their camps. This, while having in many cases thousands of Euros from selling drugs and other illicit activities

Flag
Extermination is the only way to fix the gypsy epidemic.

And we don't have that many of them. But even a couple hundred of them in a small community will inevitably create lots of troubles.

Germany
I don't want to end in prison for having a problematic opinion

LITERALLY something every European agrees upon, astounding...they must really be something

He seems to be kind of a famous street musician

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx726MYz6Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=OC6P70ZHVh4

A long time ago we used to live near a settlement of rumanian gypsies. I remember my grandfather used to say " Vaffanculo zingaros di merda"

We managed a lot in forcing them into modern civilization. For example we blackmailed them to send their kids to school by not giving them any money if kids arent at school. The new problems came right after when their kids didnt know how to wash themselves or even speak properly and beating other kids. Solution to that? We made 1 year of kindergarden MANDATORY for everybody. So hopefully new generation of gypsies will know how to wash themselves and behave a little better.

Also they never paid for heating at winter and then proceeded to tear everything wood down (like windows, doors frames or furniture) and burn it inside kitchen to make heat. So gov made a deal with corps (gas or electricity) to never shut down supply so at least the building stay "ok" during their visit.

Also i have never seen 18 years old female gypsi who wouldnt have at least 1 baby already. They breed like rabbits. And when they are in town or shop, they always go there in a group and you simply cant miss them.

And best part is how many of them were sent into nazi camps but nobody talks about it because all agree with hitler.

Do people in Europe consider the phrase "getting gypped" racist/derogatory? It isn't here but that might be because we don't have gypsies.

they try to cheat old womans with their curses/luck shit, and smell like rotten crap

Yup

Literally trash, Ran though my area, ruined all the parks, the local went ran out of alcohol. All in one day.

literally never seen one here in my life

Criminals. All of them.
Generally they are either selling drugs or stealing things. Also they don't pay taxes.

read the thread OP. Gyspies are not popular in Europe so I doubt the average Europeam would be offended.

Government tries to get us to call them "Travelers" lel.

there's two types of gypsies here, those who are sent here by some romanian or bulgarian mafia to beg for money and then there's the ones that speak funny finnish and have not worked a honest job a day in their life

youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw

>And best part is how many of them were sent into nazi camps but nobody talks about it because all agree with hitler.

Holy shit, even the Abos get some SJWish support

Us that fat Boxing champ some sort of gypsy?

Gypsies give poor people a bad rep

I prefer black over them and this say alot

Never met a leftist who hated them IRL.
I see people give them money though.

You were lucky then, probably good people among them exist but you have to ever pay attention with them, hope you will understand

There are no leftists in Sweden.

Letfties are 10% of the world while right-handed are 89%
The rest has both

wrong, most lefties I know still hate gypsies, they just aren't very vocal about it until they're robbed or witness a stabbing/drug deal.