Are people in your country personally open to the idea of American immigrants

Are people in your country personally open to the idea of American immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZlXmuNkuxo
youtube.com/watch?v=VfNrWGUlkOM
suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nama-suomalaiset-suhtautuvat-myonteisimmin/
youtube.com/watch?v=Futal-GzrCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

climate researchers, State Department diplomats, and other kinds of intellectual refugees are always welcome

Yeah, €€€ and the fact that pretty much everyone under 40 here is an Americaboo

>>>>>Americaboo
explain pls

>the fact that pretty much everyone under 40 here is an Americaboo
Explains why everyone online shits on us

They say they are but just because they don't want to be called racist

portugal isnt the rest of the world lol

normally posh rich kids here idolise americans but

theres a huge class gap in the uk, so thats basically nothing lmao

Well, Everyone under 40 has grown up ''idolizing'' America. Watching your TV shows, your movies etc.
This goes for pretty much every country in Europe.

Soft Power

My mom, who's from another generation was crying on 9/11. She thought it was the end of the world kek

But seriously, I'm sure almost everyone here would be thrilled to meet an American.

I, myself, was an Americaboo until I realized they're nothing but dumb dumbs :)

Only blond big titty erotic milfs pls.

>I'm sure almost everyone here would be thrilled to meet an American.
You are serious, aren't you?

No. We would honestly prefer Russian or Thai or Chinese or even non refugee African immigrants because they actually learn our language. Anglos never learn Finnish.

But American isn't a race (yet)

that's funny. All the young Americans are Euroaboos

Oh, come on. You know very well that the average Pole would also be glad to talk to an American. Ask them about NY, ask them random shit about America.
We all hate America just for the banter. Don't lie

Are their Finnboos? I mean IRL...most of us here are by default.

Unironically this
I was a super faggot ameriboo until I see you guys online then i changed my mind and appreciate more my country

Every pole that comes to USA to twist their heads when they move through manhattan and lick the streets clean.

No offense, man. But you language really is weird. And only works in a country with 5M people. It's understandable.

Do they have immigrants that actually learn it I wonder? Man I bet they butcher it so bad

Everyone here is a burgerboo they will suck your dick dry

i've met plenty of poles while traveling and they are always friendly
they get a kick out of the fact that the only polish word I know is "kurva"

> speak broken English with a Brazilian accent
> American girls: oh my gawd!!!! that is so cute!!!! :DDDD pls pls pls have sex with me

> speak broken Portuguese with American accent
> boooo boooo go away you stupid American

There are undercover poles here....they speak perfect English with zero accent, but also perfect Polish. Lots of bilingual Mexicans here but almost always at least a hint of an accent.

I've never seen any Americans in my life except 1 exchange teacher. He was a dummy tho.

I see americans that go to Venice everyday and they are so obnoxious
Especially the girl they talk with the exact same expression you hear on americans movie: "i was like omg" that kind of stuff

Damm I need to go to America

those are californian girls and nobody likes them

The funny thing is that they don't know that virtually every italian under 25 know english so they start their loud cringe conversation through all over the train and we silently hear all the bullshit they say

Those stupid fidget spinners became a thing in America, and guess what, weeks later lots of kids were spinning those things here.
When it comes to soft power, Europe is dependent on America. You can try to deny it. Perhaps the big countries - France, UK, Spain - are less permeable, but the truth is, the small countries of Europe get in the groove the US is in.

We here this " obnoxious" a lot when describing burger tourist...I think they mistake our enthusiasm for it desu senpai

Americans are good tourists because they actually tip, but they can never be allowed to move here. Especially left-wing faggots.

Absolutely fucking not unless they are some kind of staunch loyalist.

But we Americans like to learn Italian too, especially Italian Americans who want muh heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=VZlXmuNkuxo

youtube.com/watch?v=VfNrWGUlkOM

>Russian or Thai or Chinese
Fuck you Iwan. That's not true. You have to go back.

Nobody wants Russians here but 90 percent welcome Americans. Russians are as wanted as ISIS.
suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nama-suomalaiset-suhtautuvat-myonteisimmin/

Never heard about a Russian who learned Finnish.

The thing is and ultimately why you guys are hated by most of us europeans is that you really don't put effort to integrate
A german that immigrate in my town 3 years ago now have completaly mastered italian (sure it has some accent but grammatically he speech is good) while americans (italo-americans are the worst) even after 5 years they don't speak a word in italian, all in all it's only a matter of respect that you continue to lack

> italo-americans are the worst
why are you so mean
;_;

we have like 100k over here senpai. You fuckers are driving up real estate prices in Cartagena and Medellin.

Because its true
You "think" to know what a real italian is but in reality you know only how your countrymen despict us
It's a shame but it's true

They'd be fine really. Probably give you some banter but I'm not sure why an american would move to britain.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=Futal-GzrCQ

Without italo-americans we wouldn't have americanised italian food or mafia movies or singers like frank sinatra so you might as well just be proud to be italo-american instead of italian.

Our PM welcome rejects from America.

>Mafia
Nothing to be proud really

Just the films and tv shows. Sopranos is god tier.

>Travel ban
>Refugees

They aren't even related but Trudeau still used it to virtue signal like a faggot to idiot bleeding heart masses

He is good at virtue signaling.

We are talking about real Americans, not latinos

I read from an article that immigration in Canada is different and the journalist said that Canada has "mosaic" integration policy while the usa has the "melting pot" one. Do you know what the journalist was trying to say?

They follow the mosaic law

Portugal user is right

Americans are viewed as cool people, yeah they are some stereotypes about that they are fat and stupid but once he smile and said that he he is from texas or another cool place people get interested really quick

America expects its immigrants to ditch their old identity and be American (in theory, anyway - heritagefaggotry still exists). Immigrants are assimilated into the melting pot that consists of all Americans. In contrast, Canada doesn't care if you retain your old identity, hence immigrants from multiple countries combine to form a mosaic of separate identities linked only by a Canadian passport.
Of course, this is a massive generalization. There are chinks here who are indistinguishable from whites in their daily life, and there are Indians living in Long Island who wear their traditional garments and play cricket rather than baseball.

Ok thank you very much for this in-deep :)

Lots of americans own second homes and retire here, dumb yuropoor

Americans are likely to face a lot of taking-the-piss in Britain

Canada is so fucking up their own arse I swear to god